[CH7] Laa Tah Chon (Nine Bever Films) : Es Kantapong / Preaw Tussaneeya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope so! I can see it being possible cause Thais like this genre.
Yeah and action lakorns are harder to shoot, there’s a lot of moving pieces and risky. It deserve the ratings. I hope this has a good storyline.

rae

sarNie Adult
Watched the first ep, mostly because I'm curious about Vee's role in here, haven't seen him onscreen in so long, but he didn't show up yet. I don't know if he's mentioned or not though, since I don't speak or understand Thai. I'm assuming he's the big baddie. Es character has it really tough already, getting beat, stabbed, shot and having his family killed in front of him -- and all of this happens in different times. I have a lot of faith in the action sequences for this production company, it's extremely well done. Kudos to the cast and crew.

I really like the ending song, I think maybe Praew is the singer?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the first ep, mostly because I'm curious about Vee's role in here, haven't seen him onscreen in so long, but he didn't show up yet. I don't know if he's mentioned or not though, since I don't speak or understand Thai. I'm assuming he's the big baddie. Es character has it really tough already, getting beat, stabbed, shot and having his family killed in front of him -- and all of this happens in different times. I have a lot of faith in the action sequences for this production company, it's extremely well done. Kudos to the cast and crew.

I really like the ending song, I think maybe Praew is the singer?
Ahh, I’ve been so busy I didn’t catch episode one. I think Vee is the main villain in here so he will be a main character. I haven’t heard the song but it’s probably Preaw. She usually sings the OST for her Lakorns. When I finished watching episode one I’ll be back to discuss! Can’t wait!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The ost sounds like it’s Preaw’s voice. This production does mainly action so they’re pretty good in that genre.

rae

sarNie Adult
As I'm watching this, I realize belatedly that Tarn Kanya is actually in this, she looks so different from before. Anyway, I'm still watching this although Vee has not showed up yet. I'm starting to think he's just guest-starring but they put him on the poster because his role is the big baddie lol.

Edit: OH MY GOSH! Also realizing belatedly that Thippy is subbing this! She's already subbed the four eps that have aired!! :cheer:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Preaw. She’s grown on me and she’s so pretty. Going to watch the first couple episodes to see if I like it. It’s hard for me to watch an action lakorn, but I will give it a shot.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I watched all 4 episodes and I just can’t get into it. Maybe action lakorns aren’t my cup of tea, but man Es is my type of pra’ek...tall, muscular, tan... :aaaaa:I’ll watch the rest of this since I’m 4 episodes invested already lol

After watching the bts at the end of each episodes I have so much respect for him. These action lakorns are very physical and he took it like a champ.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Vee shows up at the end of ep 11! He's the new big baddie that the crew are going to fight against.
Maybe I’ll watch the last couple of episodes. I love Preaw but don’t really like this type of Lakorn.

rae

sarNie Adult
Maybe I’ll watch the last couple of episodes. I love Preaw but don’t really like this type of Lakorn.
Preaw is gonna be in a love triangle with Es and Vee, according to the trailers. So yes, she'll probably feature more prominently since so far, the drama has been mostly about the action and fighting against the bad guys.