[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
Yeah.. would like a new ending for these nang'rais.. I think she might repent as I am assuming Mat and everyone else will eventually know why she became rai in the first place.. Maybe there's a dude involve to show her importance and love her..? :p
Yeah, or like they'll make her realize that she's not unimportant. Friendship, love and family will save her from the black hole.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really like Au's character in here. He's very funny. I like Tubtim as Hareuthai also. So far, my favorite characters are the slow and naive ones. Lol. Although they're slow, their hearts are very pure. They don't know how to lie or catch onto anyone's tricks or conniving ways. On the other hand, I'm not really liking Min's acting in here. Well, maybe it's her character. These prideful and independent n'eks are difficult to pull off without coming off too annoying. Her character itself is already a bit bratty so any overacting can make it even worse. Don't get me wrong, even Anne's character as Ariya in Manee Yard Fah can be annoying. She was annoying at times also, but not too much because Anne did her character justice. I guess I prefer Min in serious roles like PA and Sawan Saang. She does really well as a sympathetic n'ek.  

CR: LRSKF FB
Ratings

Mother's day in Thailand.

Weir and Min rehearse singing for a talk show: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=736855789685343&set=vb.177883382249256&type=2&theater

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha, I like Au too. I hope he stays funny like that throughout the lakorn. I don't want him to become bad due to his father's influence. That'll ruin his character. I think Min is doing okay, but she's not coming off as natural to me and you can definitely tell that she's trying hard. You know what I find annoying Mahalo? When she laughs. I don't know if it's Min's real laugh, but everytime she laughs out loud I just want to cover my ears! Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Haha, I like Au too. I hope he stays funny like that throughout the lakorn. I don't want him to become bad due to his father's influence. That'll ruin his character. I think Min is doing okay, but she's not coming off as natural to me and you can definitely tell that she's trying hard. You know what I find annoying Mahalo? When she laughs. I don't know if it's Min's real laugh, but everytime she laughs out loud I just want to cover my ears! Haha. 
She's doing okay, but it's not my most favorite acting from her because you can tell she's trying very hard. Min doesn't have the most nice sounding voice. I didn't notice anything with her laugh though. Her singing in the clip above made me cover my ears. Lol. Were you talking about her laugh at the end of teaser 6? Cause I was wondering what kind of laugh that was also. Lol.

CR: MagazineDee

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I forgot to mention how cute the younger King was! Like oh em gee. Who is he? Can Ch.7 promote him as p'ek. His acting is pretty decent? With a bit more practice, he could be a new favorite.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think it was in episode 1 and 3. Haha. I want to see this king everyone is taking about. Hehe.Any pic?

mia07

Introvert
Min started off okay and I was liking her character, but she's getting more immature as the show continues. I thought she was suppose to be intelligent with a smart mouth? She is more of a bully. I guess as of now she is bratty and such because she is selfish and gets her way all the time so I believe when Kamin shows her to be more considerate, her personality will change. Awww I haven't got that far yet but from what I heard, fans questioned as to why didn't they use the young King to be Prince Makey instead? Hahaha... sucks for Louis..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You know, WIlly doesn't look cute in pictures either. But the man is a walking perfection in motion. Lol. Same for this guy. Well not as perfect, but he's pretty fineee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel really sorry for Mintra. All she wants is to have a family and be loved. It was so wrong of them to let her risk her life and pretend to be Matana while expecting her to take pride in her life's sacrifice for Mat. What kind of sick people would do that? She almost got killed and all Mat's guy friend can say is she should be proud that she was chosen for this duty for the sake of Mat's protection. She's a human! Not a test dummy. Who wouldn't be pissed off? However, she is wrong for wanting everything Mat has. She's in no position to have them, but I do understand how used she feels sometimes by that family. 

Asy

sarNie Immature
@Mahalo, i feel the same about their HD quality. Ch3 is purrrrrfect; but Idk why i feel like watching the same old Ch7's quality. The different is just the resolution lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my that song that played during their first kiss is so sexy and seductive haha. I would've totally felt the mood too if I were with hot Mr. Kamin. :ghehe:

Also did they cover that song from somewhere? I've heard that song before...or it feels like a song I've heard before.

Why must they have Weir and Min sing it though. I wish pro sing
ers sang it instead. Sorry Min and Weir. I love you guys, but not your singing voices. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is this worth a try to watch? It seems like it would be draggy with all those supporting cast members. I haven't even finished Hua Jai Tuen yet because I feel so lazy to watch through that stupid family and that dumb guy who keeps extorting money from everyone. -_- Anyway, back on the subject.... the screencaps for this show is super nosebleed worthy. Weir looks good in here. I don't particularly like Min's acting though.

Their WWYWY appearance was funny. Esp. the part where Weir was explaining his first "real kiss" scenes. He said he was stiff and felt awkward... and he thought that he should just give it a go and make a good kiss scene instead of keep getting NG's and taking advantage of his co-stars. So he said, "I just went right in" and the hosts were like, "what happened next?" Weir says, "well, I almost busted her lips." 555555+ It was also funny because Louis asked Weir how the "kiss scenes" were done and if tongue was involved like a french kiss. 55555 p.s. Louis is a hottie btw. so much appeal... YUMMMMY