[Ch7] Lah Ruk Sut Kop Fah (Kantana - Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
I'm just watching for the heck of it.. seriously, nothing is coming at me, yelling or screaming at my face why I should love these two yet.. Hrmmm... =_=

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:

It isn't but where's the hype at..? LOL. It's moving at quite a slow pace.. and ratings dropped quite a bit..? o_O
I actually think it's very well written and the pace is nice. But I understand the no hype thing, because there's no raeng scenes. Haha. The drama isn't too overly dramatic either. And there's no screaming nang'rais. Hehe. I like it though.

mia07

Introvert
I'm really behind.. just finished epi 8 and now, I don't think Mintra deserves any love. LOL. So mean of me to think that, but after what she did, she should just get sent to a mental institute or something. I'm so happy that Haymun is not like that. Hmmm.. now everything seems kinda predictable seeing the preview of epi 9. Let's see what's gonna happen since I seen quite a lot of kissing screencaps via FB =P

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I'm really behind.. just finished epi 8 and now, I don't think Mintra deserves any love. LOL. So mean of me to think that, but after what she did, she should just get sent to a mental institute or something. I'm so happy that Haymun is not like that. Hmmm.. now everything seems kinda predictable seeing the preview of epi 9. Let's see what's gonna happen since I seen quite a lot of kissing screencaps via FB =P
Uh, yeah Min deserves no love. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you guys still watching this!!?? I still am. Hehe.

mia07

Introvert
I think someone mentioned 22 eps total.. I am still watching and it's getting interesting. The more the lakorn progresses the more I hate Mintra. Weir is eye candy in every episodes, I'm liking Mattana a lot bcuz she isnt as selfish and childish like before but shes still funny, and I pity Haruethai - hope she and Sinthorn hook up soon! :p Regarding Makey, he's such a whiny brat who can't do anything for himself and I hate him for being stupid..!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
I think someone mentioned 22 eps total.. I am still watching and it's getting interesting. The more the lakorn progresses the more I hate Mintra. Weir is eye candy in every episodes, I'm liking Mattana a lot bcuz she isnt as selfish and childish like before but shes still funny, and I pity Haruethai - hope she and Sinthorn hook up soon! :p Regarding Makey, he's such a whiny brat who can't do anything for himself and I hate him for being stupid..!

Wow that's a lot of episodes. Haha. Oh well, more Weir and Min for me. HEHE. I'm still stuck on episode 8 with English subs, but I actually watched up until episode 10 RAW. :ghehe: 

mia07

Introvert
I watched up to epi 9 subbed and finished on epi 12 raw, waiting for them to release the other raws online but I dont see anything yet.. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm currently on episode 10, re-watching with subs, and now that I understand what they're saying, I'm totally loving Hareuthai. She's so naive, but smart in her own way. Hehe. As for Prince Makee, he's incompetent alright, but I do pity him for he gave all his trust to Kamin. Oh I don't want to get to the part he finds out about their secret love!! 

Overall though, I'm loving everything (about 99.9%) in this lakorn so far. The storyline is very well written and paced. Kamin and Mattana's romance is also very well developed. My only complaint is of course the VERY POORLY CORRELATED action scenes!! They need Tony Jaa to direct their action scenarios. Haha. Anyway, I hope things stay well-paced throughout the rest of the lakorn, and I hope they don't add unnecessary drama or bloodshed. This lakorn has potential to be my favorite lakorn of 2014!! That is if Ab Ruk Online doesn't air by the end of this year. HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BTW I love the song "Nittra," the instrumental especially! Every time the song hits the screen I'm in pain for Mat and Kamin's forbidden love. *SIGH*

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk if I want to spoil myself by watching episodes 11-12 RAW or wait for subs!! Grr. Don't know what to do!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah I'm behind...episode 16 is out already?! Haha. Well then I guess I can't wait for subs anymore, I'll just go ahead and watch 11-16 RAW! YES! Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk if I want to spoil myself by watching episodes 11-12 RAW or wait for subs!! Grr. Don't know what to do!

mia07

Introvert
lmao! Where to watch the rest of the raws cuz I been dying to see it? It was kinda weird to watch all the raws and then go back and finish the subs since I knew what happened already; just that I needed better understanding of what was said even tho I kinda knew what they were saying lol..

I do not pity Makey at all. I feel that he loved Mat too quickly and so desperate. It's not that Kamin totally betrayed him bcuz he didn't have an affair with Mat and during epi 10-12, he chose to still be loyal to Makey too.

There's this one bg music I really love. It sounds kinda Chinese-ish but it's so nice. It was played during epi 9 when Mat and Sinthorn were praying in the church/temple and also it played again after Makey and Kamin talked to the King in epi 10 right before he gave flowers to Mat. ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-ohMAIVdarlin' said:
lmao! Where to watch the rest of the raws cuz I been dying to see it? It was kinda weird to watch all the raws and then go back and finish the subs since I knew what happened already; just that I needed better understanding of what was said even tho I kinda knew what they were saying lol..

I do not pity Makey at all. I feel that he loved Mat too quickly and so desperate. It's not that Kamin totally betrayed him bcuz he didn't have an affair with Mat and during epi 10-12, he chose to still be loyal to Makey too.

There's this one bg music I really love. It sounds kinda Chinese-ish but it's so nice. It was played during epi 9 when Mat and Sinthorn were praying in the church/temple and also it played again after Makey and Kamin talked to the King in epi 10 right before he gave flowers to Mat. ^^

I thought the user in dailymotion would've uploaded all of them by now, but seems like he/she hasn't. I guess I'll get to watch 11 and 12 only. GRR!

I guess I should say I pity Makee and Kamin's relationship. Haha. 

On the background music you're talking about, yeah it's nice. Unfortunately we'll probably never find out it's name....