[Ch7] Lilawaadee Plerng ( Prakotdarkradee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a little confused about when both couples started falling for each other, but what the hey! I'm enjoying it so far. The pace is perfect. It's not too fast or too slow. I'm not even paying attention to how many parts there are because I'm enjoying every episode and the progression of the plot + characters. It's not draggy at all. I hope they keep it like that and end it two weeks from now, which would make it at 20 episodes? Dang. That's considered pretty long, but as I was saying, the plot is progressing well so the extra episodes will tie in everything well. I wouldn't mind if they ended it next week. As long as this week's episodes uncover most of the mystery.

Oh, and I'm happy that the n'rai disappeared! Thai's should really try getting rid of the clingy n'rais and just keep the main villains. It makes everything less annoying. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is strange. They have an OTP with a chemistry. A storyline that looks interesting.A short tempered and easily misunderstood pr'ek and a stupid vengeful nangek. A Humorous second pair. Villain who is police but has bloodlust. Shady and mixed characters. Psychotic rapist. Pathetic fillial daughter / doppelganger. Gold diggers. They have many possibilities N the writer chose to play amnesiac card. Scratch my head.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tgamber said:
This lakorn is strange. They have an OTP with a chemistry. A storyline that looks interesting.A short tempered and easily misunderstood pr'ek and a stupid vengeful nangek. A Humorous second pair. Villain who is police but has bloodlust. Shady and mixed characters. Psychotic rapist. Pathetic fillial daughter / doppelganger. Gold diggers. They have many possibilities N the writer chose to play amnesiac card. Scratch my head.
She could be faking it. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Still, it's too cliche. I want something like nangek makes a bet with prek and married into the family to investigate kind of plot. Like Anne's JSP.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I still like the story line. N'ek isn't dumb. She's daring and smart. For this kind of plot, it's a good idea for her to pretend to lose her memory unlike other lakorns where one of the pranangs lose their memory on the final episode and they spend the whole finale trying to revive it. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yet she still couldn't let go of her revenge. At this point, I don't think she's seeking revenge but truth.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Oh, and I'm happy that the n'rai disappeared! Thai's should really try getting rid of the clingy n'rais and just keep the main villains. It makes everything less annoying. 
I agree with you wholeheartedly about chucking the clingy n'rais, but where did the n'rai in this one go? She wasn't just suddenly cut from the script was she?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lenlin said:
I agree with you wholeheartedly about chucking the clingy n'rais, but where did the n'rai in this one go? She wasn't just suddenly cut from the script was she?
She kind of disappeared for 3 episodes. It was peaceful. Lol. But right after I posted that comment, she returned. Haha. 

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
There was so much violence and deaths in the last couple episodes. I was so shocked. And maybe it's just me but I felt disappointed in the ending. I wanted more!

member101

sarNie Egg
The lakorn wrapped up well. It wasn't disappointing to me. It's a dark drama so the deaths are expected. The finale was thrilling and exciting. Everyone acted well especially Thanwa. The boy can really cry and act. According to member who read the book, it ended with Win going into monkhood. So it's a nice change to end the way it ended for Win and Lin in the lakorn. Where they first meet is also where they will start anew with each other.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
She kind of disappeared for 3 episodes. It was peaceful. Lol. But right after I posted that comment, she returned. Haha. 
That's how it always is. The minute you talk about something, they show up/reappear.