[Ch7] Lueam Salub Lai (Mongkol Karn Lakorn)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally finished episode one. I really like it so far! Sammy is doing great as Palai. She's showcasing a lot of different emotions. Although her character is supposed to be raeng, she has a softness to her that she has never portrayed before. Each time she gets upset about how she has lived her life and disappointed her parents, I can feel the sadness in her eyes. I'm also paying attention to how she delivers her lines. She has good control of her voice when she screamed as the younger Palai. Lol. She screamed like an annoying teenager and that matched perfectly because she's supposed to be 16 years old in that scene. Haha. Really liked how she acted during the scene where she found out that she was adopted. She looked so naive, innocent, fragile, and in denial. Despite not liking New, his character is charming in here. Everyone's doing a great job so far including Rotmay. She plays the cocky, stuck up, and high class khun noo well. I also liked the the song choices and cinematography. Let's see how well my compliments last. Haha. I hope it continues at this pace. Palai totally destroyed Chitchaba in one episode. She's already pregnant.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
As I was listening to the story, I saw the bts pictures you posted a few pages back. Man the reangness goes up for both girls.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Somalypan said:
Thank you for the link. I'm going to watch this and is there part 2 ?
Two episodes air weekly on Wednesday and Thursday. The first episode aired on Thursday since the finale of a different lakorn was on Wednesday. Episode 2 & 3 will air next Wed and Thurs so check that same link frequently for updates.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was kind of disappointed with the opening dance scene. There wasn't any dancing. Lol. But Sammy said she will have many seductive scenes including dancing so we will see.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How's this one so far?
I like it so far not because I'm Sammy biased but because I can relate to it. It references a lot of psychology theories. I'm more interested in the characters. The romance is blossoming here and there but I like how p'ek isn't judgmental. It's different. 

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna watch yet coz i like rotmay and sammy but new's acting really bothers me coz his facial expression barely change his a one face praek

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm loving it so far, but I don't know where to watch it. Mahalo, the link that you posted doesn't work for me. I was just lucky that I happened to find it on youtube, The first episode is so good. I recommend it to those who are not sure if they should watch it or not. No matter what people say about New, I still love him. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
How's this one so far?
It isn't your typical lakorn where the nangek seems reang but she really is innocent. No she's reang and not innocent. She didn't do it cus she was forced to either like Noon's lakorn with Vee but she made a choice to. There's two nangeks really, one gets better and the other gets worse. Not bad as in evil but bad as in her life expectations and goals completely flipped. I saw the old version last night and Noi B did a really good job, it ended with her actually.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It bothers me too much that New has more eye makeup than Sammy. The mascara is borderline crazy...the eyeliners are awful to begin with but they have to add the mascara too lol...I will just look at pics and read updates just can't visualize New