[Ch7] Luerd Tud Luerd (Polyplus)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I know right? I don't see the appeal people see in Pae. To me he's not good looking AND not a great actor. Oh this corrupted society. Sigh. Whatever I'm going to focus on Kan anyway, so it doesn't matter. Hehe. I shouldn't complain too much.
Hahah me either, i tried lol but i couldn't and also the main girls acting i didnt really like it as well, sorry to any of their fans!   :no: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah, Pae is main here. 

Wished Kan was given this role. He would have polished it!

Pae is fine too. I don't have an issue with his acting except when he speaks too fast he starts to lisp.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this lakorn so far! This is my first time watching Prae, his acting not bad and he do look good with short hair! I wish Kan was the p'ek. I wish Kan  get more p'ek roles and not supporting. N'ek is very pretty and the girl who played as Kan's sister is pretty too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kan's having a new project called Ladap Tawan. Opening ceremony will be tomorrow! Don't know for which channel or if he's p'ek. He seems like it though. Yay!

cr: Kan

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Noooooooo!!! Why??? Why!!! Sigh, how my poor heart aches. I'm gonna start promoting him like crazy now. Grrr.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cant believe that i really like this lakorn, like a lot. However I am not feeling the sister DootDao's acting. She's cute but her emotion is blah. I like the nangek though