[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

maytenny

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
No way Phatman! He's horrible. Lol. He's really there for just eye candy. 
lol! theyre all just eye candy even when the storylines are plain dumb & stupid we put up with it cause of the actors & actresses lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Dome, New I can't get into. New is way too small to really be a Pra'ek. And the fact he wears more eyeliners than his N'ek is just ridiculous. Most of the time, I think he's more worried about his hair than anything else around him and that includes the N'ek.  Dome, is like a walking wood. His emotions are way too limited to make the character what it should be. When he's mad to me he stares blankly. But he's tall and somewhat attractive. That is what the industry wants anyway. You don't have to be good at acting as long as you are good looking you're good to go.

If Matt was a freelance, she would be so good with Weir. I think he's my first choice for her. Channel 7 do have better males leads. Most are like men rather than boys. Channel 3 has lots of boys trying to be men so when they take on roles like a businessman or CEO it's almost laughable even if it's make believe. Not just that some has baby face it's harder to take them seriously in an tense roles.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. At least Dome is tall, Smart is so short! Haha. Jkjk. Oh gosh, battle of the wooden pra'eks. Who deserves the crown...? Lets see there's Dome, Smart, Son...who else?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Trust me Phatman...if you see Bomb act you wonder how he even became a Pra'ek and the sad thing is, he'll make Dome and Smart looks like decent actors lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHA. I just watched like some random scenes and um...why does he remind me of Chow Yun Fat?? Was that what they aimed for in him since he's a Chinese mafia?? HAHA. Other than being tall Bomb's got nothing to drool about. I'm sorry, but I can't take him seriously either!! HAHA. No offense to Bomb fans. Wow, and he's still getting pra'ek roles, what the heck? CH3 is on crack as well. I think CH7 is the only one that actually promotes the right pra'eks. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, still getting Pra'ek roles. When he acts along Matt and Chakrit it's going to be even worst. Those 2 will make his acting even more amateur. I hope Donut can turn him into something cause...when an actor is bad and has someone good along side them, that is going to be more obvious.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's always fun trying to watch Dome crack one expression whenever I watch a lakorn of his lol.

As for MSRFS so the upcoming episodes are the last right ?.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@phatman: but ch7 is on Crack with their scripts...I don't know which is worst lol...

I honestly don't know how they can make wee n chit fall in love deeply with one another within 2 eps lol..so far wee don't even look like he gave a damn about chit

And does anyone think it's weird how wee supposedly grew up in an orphanage under the supervision of monks but wee became so lustful? Lool

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
^^ not just lustful, also an idiot, a gambler, a bad judge of character and exploiting helpless women.

I dont think either Chit or Som deserved the crap he dished out to them. Whatever for? And he insisted that he loved Som.

btw- what does Wee keep telling Chit about the baby? He doesnt seem too happy to know she is pregnant, is he asking her to have an abortion?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Yup, still getting Pra'ek roles. When he acts along Matt and Chakrit it's going to be even worst. Those 2 will make his acting even more amateur. I hope Donut can turn him into something cause...when an actor is bad and has someone good along side them, that is going to be more obvious.

HAHA. Yup.

x.ATKD.x said:
It's always fun trying to watch Dome crack one expression whenever I watch a lakorn of his lol.

As for MSRFS so the upcoming episodes are the last right ?.

Yeah, Dome's pretty bad....but still. HAHA. Yes, last two next week, FINALLY.

ChloeRanida579 said:
@phatman: but ch7 is on Crack with their scripts...I don't know which is worst lol...

I honestly don't know how they can make wee n chit fall in love deeply with one another within 2 eps lol..so far wee don't even look like he gave a damn about chit

And does anyone think it's weird how wee supposedly grew up in an orphanage under the supervision of monks but wee became so lustful? Lool

True....grr. I guess it's much worst to have a bad script.

maytenny

sarNie Egg
So am I reading this right? Wee grew up in an orphanage & became a horndog? Tahahaa not bad tho, they chose the right character he is pretty hot for his age so he can pull off as being a lustful gambler lol

do u guys think they'll end the story in Paris or at the beach? Seen it on Kwan's IG wee & chit hugging pic with them crying or that earlier post of them sitting at the beach? god 2 episodes left let's see how our little writer can butcher it even more lol