[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ChloeRanida579 said:
I have a question. Was mai sin rai fai sawat finished filming couple months ago or is it live filming while it's on air?

I think this finished filming not too long ago. Mostly Ch.7 like to film and air at the same time but they'll finish filming before it ends.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
brandygirl said:
Thanks Phatman - just saw your post with links

It's early morning here and I will watch it later tonight

I am already out of "likes" so big thanks to all
You're welcome!

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'd like to see lakorns show a real relationship between adults - like not just the physical attraction but also the yearning to understand each other, to keep each other smiling and happy as much as possible, to take care of the small matters for each other in the daily grind of things - stuff like that - romance old school type - not cheesy, spouting silly lines to woo each other but actually doing those things because the other persons comfort and safety and happiness matters

And also where the characters have average IQ and usually think logically

Sigh

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'd like to see lakorns show a real relationship between adults - like not just the physical attraction but also the yearning to understand each other, to keep each other smiling and happy as much as possible, to take care of the small matters for each other in the daily grind of things - stuff like that - romance old school type - not cheesy, spouting silly lines to woo each other but actually doing those things because the other persons comfort and safety and happiness matters

Sigh

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Brandygirl....you need to give Matt/Rome's lakorn a chance if you want to see a true friendship between the leads. I haven't come across the main couple where their love starts with friendship and remained like that throughout the lakorn. And it's even better when there's not a stupid rai come between them. It was just them trying to figure out each other.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xOuner and Meow, I did the same thing as you two, especially when I watch live.  Since I can not forward it, I just leave the computer on and go do something else, if I hear a good part or p'ek and n'ek part then I come running. :dance1: Sometime I got distracted so I have to wait for the episode to come out the rewatch or forward to part I like only.  For the sides characters I only see picture during my FF, yet I still understand what's going on. :thumbsup:
MSRFS is the best lakorn for FF or listen only. lolz.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
Sigh
I miss those lakorns too. We are pretty blessed to grow up in a time where they had those type lakorns. If i were to be teens now and watching today's lakorns, i don't know if I will be addicted. It is only my addiction from back then is why I continue to watch now. Like what the others said, I'll probably stop watching when all the veterans retires. It is pretty sad that the veterans that went behind the scenes are not producing that many quality lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So many lakorn recommendations! Which one will you choose Brandygirl? Lol. If you want to see a mature love between two people who help better each other throughout the progression of their relationship, I suggest Bodyguard Sao. Here's the link with subs from our member Ninja: http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3h8x8_ninjakkn_bodyguard-sao-english-subbed-by-ninjakkn/1#video=x2aadhy. I love the two leads' relationship. They endured so many obstacles together and literally light up when they're around one another. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually looking forward to see how the fan fiction going to turn out for the second story, Alex's love sacrifice.

Yep Art's story it's probably going to be too hot to handle, it has to rate 18+ or else is a waste. :loool:  HAHAHA

Oh I just realized the third story is Art too :coverlaf:  OMG HAHAHA that is funny. :lmao3: OR MAYBE NOT, PEUAN KANIN HAHAHA

Yes where is Sarn when we needs her.  She have to write the first story and send it in.  I will definitely watch it if Sarn wrote that scripts. :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, woah. Slow it girls. What are we taking about?? Haha. Art in bed, fanfic...sex? Hahah

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahhaah....this thread can make us jump from one topic to another so fast. Sex, bed and everything else in between. I'm choosy in who I want to see lol. I can't just find anyone attractive in bed. I remembered watching a bed scene with a friend and she was so into it and I couldn't get past the part where he took his shirt off cause he was just that unattractive lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Woah, woah. Slow it girls. What are we taking about?? Haha. Art in bed, fanfic...sex? Hahah

LOL@ Phatman.

Ch3 is asking fans to send in their fanfic, choosing between 3 love styles. 

One is "Rak Rai"  with Art as hot, sexy, manly-manly, hard-strong love. :woot:

Two is "Rak Drama" with Alex as sacrfice love, true love, love without wanting anything in return.

Third is "Rak Sai-sai Korean Style" easy-happy-love like Korean style, love that everyone reaching/searching for.

Now go get your thinking caps on and write a juicy story and send in to ch3, if you win the next lakorn will be base on your story. :dance3: :dance2:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@x0unerthanlater: i see....I thought it was like like Ch3 where they film their lakorn like few months or a year before its air haha but i guess today is the final filming day. Kwan and the cast posted up pictures. I reallyhope there some cute scenes of tui and kwan in next ep. If not imma just rewatch fah jarod sai T^T

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Who is Art? Worth watching - just eye candy all beefy, testosterone, no IQ types? Any good lakorns of him worth watching?

Oh wow, I googled this person and read the news about him cheating on his gf of 5 years and then she cheated on him and what not. Ouch.

Not the best thing to happen - your personal life all played out in front of the media for the world to know.

So he's a "player" ehh. Good for him.