[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Arnav is just too sexy. I just love love his voice and I have yet to come across another man that has that raspy sleepy voice. And the best part is when he is mad/jealous...that is just a sight to see lol

Byebye, why do I feel like going back to watching it again after reading your comment?  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  LOLz so crazy me! :sweat:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
I think vietnamese dramas are like the most illogical dramas ever lol... the acting is so bad. They basically just reading their lines off the script. And the quality of the drama is bad. Haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If you think Vietnamese and Bollywood is bad try Cambodian dramas. I don't watch it but when I come across here and there I cringed. When they talk I feel like someone ran nails through a chalkboard and makes my skin shivered. And the acting, if you even call it that is atrocious. But man, the older peeps love them. When I see my parents watched it, I asked them are you sure you don't want to see me act instead?

And what gets me is the rai, they think by twisting their mouths as far to one side of the face as possible would make them look meaner or give this wide eyed look that say, hey I am mean and crazy. Man, I can go on and on.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
I cant stand Bollywood or most indian dramas. No logic, no sense, just over the top melodrama. 

I only watched some of their movies with the actors/actresses that I like or good interesting storylines.  The only drama I enjoy is Arnav and Khushi story, I don't even enjoy their individual works.

If P'Tui and Kwan will get to work together again I hope they will do a remakes on Willy and Jintara's lakorn "Meur Kon La Fak Fah"  (sadly I don't think Ch7 has the right to that lakorn though :cry:  )

cecilia

Staff member
byebye said:
Arnav is just too sexy. I just love love his voice and I have yet to come across another man that has that raspy sleepy voice. And the best part is when he is mad/jealous...that is just a sight to see lol
He has very kissable lips ... and the cleaner facial hair always gets the best of me ... melting in his stares as well :wub:

Maya, I feel like we need to do a marathon now that Bye brought this up lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
He has very kissable lips ... and the cleaner facial hair always gets the best of me ... melting in his stares as well :wub:

Maya, I feel like we need to do a marathon now that Bye brought this up lol

CC I want to, but was thinking of waiting until their June Anniversary. :dance1: Want to join me then?

Right now I have few lakorn line up, a bit crazy with Kol Kimono and Krating :woot:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'll join you ladies with a marathon. I love it when he's nonchalant about khushi but it actually eat him up inside. You can tell by his expressions that the feelings run deeper than his mouth hahahah. I can sit there and listen to him all day. His voice is just perfect.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Great we'll make a plan and do it together, so we can bombarded the old IPKIKND thread all over again.

Where is Katelyn? She need to join too, her crazy obsession is worse than us. HAHAHA :ghehe:   Hi Katelyn! :sweat:  :lolyup: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If anyone is interesting in the Official Audio of the OST by Buifai (female ver. of Klied Jai T Bai Rak Tur)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHMCWNiNI9I

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks xOuner for the mv, I got the official mp3 awhile back, I didn't know anyone was interest in it so I didn't shared.  If anyone is interested let me know and I'll upload for you guys.

You know I actually miss this thread and all our ranting LOL :woot:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Me too lol the link to this thread appears whenever I typed in asianfuse haha. We should all do a rerun of this lakorn once the eng subs r out hahahaha jk I don't want anyone jumping off the building lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I remember someone mentioned that this lakorn reminds them of the Taiwanese drama "Le Jun Kai" a while back. I agree that this lakorn does remind me of Le Jun Kai except Le Jun Kai was so much more intense and focused. It was a short drama but you really got everything you need from it. And I actually can feel the main casts and see how they've come to love each other within all those violence an drama. The main girl did such an awesome job at showing her fear of him yet she loved him so deeply. 

Here's a mv i found in case anyone is interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz-Rzyw5_gE

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ChloeRanida579 said:
Me too lol the link to this thread appears whenever I typed in asianfuse haha. We should all do a rerun of this lakorn once the eng subs r out hahahaha jk I don't want anyone jumping off the building lol
:shrug: No no, let's not resurrect this lakorn please :hide:

But yes I do miss this thread :weep:, glad you ladies are still keeping this going.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did she really aborted her baby? I think I feel asleep or just didn't care at that point. I thought, she still had the baby? Whatever, this lakorn I guess leave me with no impression at all because all I can remember at this point is "Batman"