[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Thailakornvideos for the links!

I feel really sad when I login today and can't find MSRFS in the original section! :cry: I can't believe that I had to come in this OLD LAKORN section for it, which I have not check in ages.  I miss the stupidity, the crazy storyline and overwhelmed side characters that I have never seen in any lakorn before.  Most of all I'll miss hottie annoying Wee an drunken Chitchaba scenes! Lastly I'll miss all your ladies and everyone posting one or two or lurking or checking on this mess up thread while we're all ranting away. RIP MSRFS, I'll do my best if I ever come in here again I will try not to complain or venting about you again! :dance1: :pervie: :bhehe: :whahuh: :coverlaf: :loool: LOL :ghehe:

:thanks:  Thank you everyone, I'll see you ladies around in other thread! :wink: :wub:

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
But before we leave this thread lool can someone pls tell me why wee was just sitting there staring absentmindedly at chitchaba running out of the abortion clinic before she got hit by the car???

With som too. He just stared...I think wee has slow reaction or something

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Most importantly - what happened to the house? Did Wee give it back to her? She went through so much mental trauma just to get back the house

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
EP16 Thoughts:

-OMG. Even the finale was stupid. My favorite part was the cuddling part, especially the part Tui made it look like they're really kissing! HAHA. It's obviously fake, but it was very sexy and sweet! Other than that everything was STUPID! The only other good thing was Tui's crying scene WITH Kwan at the hospital and in Paris (MINUS those random peeps walking haha, why didn't they stop those guys from walking behind the camera??). Tui really put his all in this lakorn...and they failed him!!! 

FINAL Thoughts:
-So I really have no final thoughts. Everything that needs to be critiqued has already ben critiqued since day one. Haha. There isn't anything else to say other than this lakorn sucks big time and we stuck with it 'til the end. HAHA. 
-LOVE LOVE Tui and Kwan, I want a reunion, but I'm not counting on it since Tui is...well...he's getting old. HAHA. He's suppose to have one with Vill, so we'll see about that, and Kwan is reuniting with Weir, so that's something to look forward to! HEHE. 
-This lakorn is so bad I don't know how to rate it. If I really want to rate it, it'll probably receive a negative infinity even with points for Kwan and Tui. HAHA. JK JK. Seriously though I'd say: script (0/10) and cast (2/10). 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just checking P'Tui's instagram ... he wrote this messages....

tuipptitan Finale Maisinraifaisawat "And Now We Talking! Party" Great Time!Great Memory! Great Work! Great fun! Thank you so much na kub !! Cheers!! ;) 1d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/tuipptitan#Vor1yBgPHwJGKwQB.99

tuipptitan ขอบคุณทุกๆกำลังใจที่คอยสนับสนุนพวกเราตลอดมานะครับ มันมีค่ามากจริงๆ 21h

Rough translation: Thank you everyone for giving us consistent supports, it's truly precious.

And I believe the lady in the middle is the author.  (Correct me if I'm wrong) :dance3:

cr;P'Tui instagram

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The kissing part, Tui's lips moved like a fish lol.

I think the middle lady with the grey hair is the author. Someone should pull her to the side and tell her that the lakorn sucks. Maybe then she'll leave the other lakrons alone and just write instead. I think one positive thing is, Kwan looks her best in this lakorn. Even when the girl was drunk she was glowing, she had perfect hair, perfect makeup. I mean, how many people do you see that is drunk and wake up still as gorgeous, with no running makeup or your face looked like it was hit with a tire iron.

I know when I was drunk I look like someone sucker punch me lol. My makeup was hideous because I don't have the energy to even wash my face. My hair is all over the place, my head is pounding and my breath is a left over from whatever drink I had the previous night. If I was as pretty as Kwan when she was drunk, I would be drinking every freaking day.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@brandygirl: Didnt chit said she didnt want the house anymore? 

@Phatman: Yes I thought their kissing looks realistic compared to the kisses between Om and Kwan LOL 

Mannn I have such a better ending for this lakorn. After their time in Paris, Chit and Wee return to the house. Host a party with the Khun chai and khun ying and the dr.praewa and the reporter guy,and the aunt and the hao girl/guy. Then Chit tells Wee that she's expecting.Everyone go yayyy! Wee and his oh so charming smile at chit. Happily Ever After~! LOOL 

I really wish they can reunite thoe. Tui shouldnt be that old if they reunite after Weir and Kwan's lakorn xD

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
Just checking P'Tui's instagram ... he wrote this messages....

Rough translation: Thank you everyone for giving us consistent supports, it's truly precious.

And I believe the lady in the middle is the author.  (Correct me if I'm wrong) :dance3:

cr;P'Tui instagram
if not for tui and kwan i wouldnt have bared this torture,  surly you guys owe us thanks a lot..

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
brandygirl said:
Most importantly - what happened to the house? Did Wee give it back to her? She went through so much mental trauma just to get back the house
exactly, aint the whole lakorn is based on that track???
that assures us that writer way too lost in between the story

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i was never able to finish a taiwanese drama.. they are either too draggy :scratchhead2: or damn sweet that i wanna puke :sick: ..
btw i really like the male leads.. lol they are HAWT, like mike he, danson tang,aaron yang, jiro etc...
there are some exception i loved the tdrama..
devil beside you :heart: :heart: :heart:
my queen :heart: :heart: :heart:
in time with you :heart: :heart: :heart:
queen of SOP :heart: :heart:
murphy's law of love ( currently watching :heart: :heart: )

brandygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Bwaaaa..i'll miss you all and all the raving and ranting here...over a damn useless lakorn. It truly was a torture - a great story and chemistry ruined over nothing...Damn....and I dont even know any of your names...

Maya_fantasy - are you Indian - guessing from that photo of "Arnav/Khushi" 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
brandygirl said:
Bwaaaa..i'll miss you all and all the raving and ranting here...over a damn useless lakorn. It truly was a torture - a great story and chemistry ruined over nothing...Damn....and I dont even know any of your names...

Maya_fantasy - are you Indian - guessing from that photo of "Arnav/Khushi" 

Brandygirl, I'll be anything Khushi wants me to be, that girl turned me on just as much as Arnavji does :drools:  HAHAHA :rofl: :lol2: :clap2: OK joking aside, no I'm not Indian, but they are my weakness crazy obsession, beside my "starssubbingteam" avatar, they are my second avatar since I joined this forum, and right now I'm not crazy obsessed enough about anything else to change it to, so I left their pic on since 2011. I want to change it too, but I don't know what else to change it to since I am still crazy and lost in Arshiland.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Arnav is just too sexy. I just love love his voice and I have yet to come across another man that has that raspy sleepy voice. And the best part is when he is mad/jealous...that is just a sight to see lol