[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching episode 1 and all i can say is that i like it. So Patawee is getting revenge for his father death by making Chitchaba his mistress right? But i don't get why would he make her his mistress when he has a wife and what's the benefit out of it when he return back he  house. I wonder how the ending will be like. I think Chitchaba is going to be scarred for life. Everything is going to happen in the house which will make it hard for her erase after the contract is over.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha ya girl silly where the woman pride in cases where we are reduce to be a man mistress? if it was me , just for the sake of protecting my weakness ' you may have my body to do as you wishes but you will never have my heart' 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im done watching it . Some how I don't like how they make Tui a play boy type because in the old version he wasn't ^^^ he took good care of his gf because of her heart condition & he was a gentlemen w/her & I don't think he ever slept w/ his gf either ! You manwhore !In the preview beside the intense rscene lol I think there a scene where Kwan goes to the hosptial to get birth-control pill --- damn you manwhore he doesn't even use protection hahaha he still handsome ^^

Kim123

sarNie Adult
AHAAHAHA! Call him a manwhore but he is still handsome? Make sense but yeah no matter what he is still handsome!! I love reading these posts, they are so funny. Will Kwan fall pregnent??

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
AHAAHAHA! Call him a manwhore but he is still handsome? Make sense but yeah no matter what he is still handsome!! I love reading these posts, they are so funny. Will Kwan fall pregnent??
Yes she does get pregnant because she forgot to take her pill when she was at her aunt's house and he followed her there. They had a willing scene though, no bickering, just sweetness.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kim123 said:

YES. She forgot to take her pill when she escape to the river house & he follow her there hahaha...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah!!! I want her to be pregnant too. Because it makes Chitchaba's revenge better. And someone here (sorry, forgot whom it was) mention that in the old one, Patwaee tries to talk some sense into Chitchaba that their child is INNOCENT (because Chitchaba was going to get an abortion). And Chitchaba stated back that she WAS innocent too, but he took it out on her. I definitely want to see this part!!! Because Kwan's going to be feisty with hatred! 

Reactions: Mae

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^ He didn't want a child from her & told her about getting birth-control (man ! why can't he do something haha) & she goes to the doctor to get on the pill but she still get pregnant (most thai p'ek are sperminator) ^^^ the ironic thing about it , the baby was created out of consensual act & they were on good term at the riverside.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! Right?! He can degrade me anytime. I'll act like I'm fighting too just to make it a little bit more exciting.
HAWT

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol you ladies are too funny! Form a line behind me please. Lol jk. Maybe lol

woah woah woah, the line starts behind me!!  lol 
sarN said:
hahaha ya girl silly where the woman pride in cases where we are reduce to be a man mistress? if it was me , just for the sake of protecting my weakness ' you may have my body to do as you wishes but you will never have my heart' 
mistress/heart stuff not in my head right now...he is too sexy for me to be thinking straight.  it goes in this order: degrade, degrade, degrade, then maybe the heart part, some self-respect reflecting...and then back to degrade again...hahahaha!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I hope Kwan make him suffer alot for her revenge back to him and when he lose everything, she will forgive him!! I just want to see him in pain for what he has done towards Kwan!! But i still like him tho

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
HAWT

woah woah woah, the line starts behind me!!  lol 

mistress/heart stuff not in my head right now...he is too sexy for me to be thinking straight.  it goes in this order: degrade, degrade, degrade, then maybe the heart part, some self-respect reflecting...and then back to degrade again...hahahaha!!
Girl, when you kept repeating 'degrade' i thought of rice-cake pounding from 'fate to love you' hahahha

member101

sarNie Egg
Som and Wee, they've been together for a long time. She stays by his side even when he has a harem on the side. However, I think the lakorn version only has two other girls beside Som and Chaba. But in the book, he has about 10 girls because he's a playboy and a sex addict.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I guess they're going by the book then? Many people said that the old version wasn't as raeng lol I think this one is going to be as raeng as the book. Yes I'm disgusted knowing he has a fiancee who he sleeps with but I love how chitchaba is willing to do it just to get back at his gf and her rebellious personality is hilarious funny when he asked her how she could be a mistress if she does things against him ohh boy later on he's gonna want her even if she's drunk poor chitchaba feeling so bad for her already. Loving her sassy personality!!