[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

sarN

sarNie Granny
im so busyyyyyyyyyy at work !!!!!!! O'man , did anyone saw the first eps ? How was it ? Rscene coming up ? I need answer ! The preview look intense HAHA

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Awwww... If I knew it's going to be upload onto Viki today. I would get to it (segmenting), but I've already left out of town and away from my laptop....

The pace is actually okay, but the transition isn't good, kind of choppy (it's just me, I couldn't help but notice it). Today's episode is full of warm, sadness and anger... Soon, the dramas going to begin.... I hope it's intense with meaning...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Are we still subbing at Viki? When Ninja is doing hardsubs? Lol Didn't want to overlap. It takes a lot of time and energy.

star0027

sarNie Egg
Wow it look so intense. I love it. Lol.
Yes i really hope someone please help English sub this lakorn.
Especially help a person like me. Love watching and into lakorn.
But have no idea what their saying.  

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
aiyaja said:
Are we still subbing at Viki? When Ninja is doing hardsubs? Lol Didn't want to overlap. It takes a lot of time and energy.
That's what I'm thinking too. Since I haven't start on it, imma wait for a confirmation on this issue.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
star0027 said:
What is wrong with viki site. It ether skipping episode or you can't find the next button to continue.
Yes, it's been like this for other ones too. Only way to watch it is for the subber or segments post up the links for every part onto the messages for others to watch. Otherwise, everyone will only get to watch part one of every episodes.

Reactions: Mae

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Omg!!!!! Been waiting forever for this lakorn!!! Itz finally here!!! Love how intense it is...cant wait for eps 2!!!!! P'tui is so sexy!!!!!!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG! I didn't know this has already aired. I guess have I have something to catch up on. Really? An rscene already? Damn I want to watch this lakorn is about! I have seen picture and they look cute together

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this lakorn is competing with Ann/Ken's lakorn as to which one has the most R scenes.. Kwan looks so pitiful and vulnerable when she was holding the glass. I would drink till my heart is content too with the way Tui is going to be treating her lol