[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tui's got really nice lips and still his jawlines just made him fierce looking. But Tui with that hairstyle gives him a big forehead.

lol Sarn...I didn't find it weird that he asked for sex while he thought they were going to die because I read so many novels where it happened that way.  The part where I actually watched Tui's hand was when he was teaching her how to ride the horse and at the end she was about to get off the horse but he went to grab for her and his hand was on her breast lol. He removed it really quickly hahahh.

I didn't really focus on his hands during the nightgown night because it felt like a frenzy and awkward moment. I'm going to and watch it again just to see.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Naughty is their nickname. Haha.
Even his glasses make him look like a grandpa from the 80's. Lol. But oh man. Please don't talk about their age. They're like twice my age, yet I'm crushing on them. Well, I'm more in love with Pat since he's been the p'ek of my heart when I was younger, next to Willy of course. Plus, he's single and in the talking phase with someone. Haha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
no one can beat Willy in my heart lol. He was just completely package and no P'ek in this days an age will ever come close to what Willy was. That is why whoever gets to remake his lakorns is never going to make the characters that Willy made it. There's no ands ifs or buts as it's always an end of conversation for me if a P'ek now thinks he can make Willy's character better than him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:
Tui's got really nice lips and still his jawlines just made him fierce looking. But Tui with that hairstyle gives him a big forehead.

lol Sarn...I didn't find it weird that he asked for sex while he thought they were going to die because I read so many novels where it happened that way.  The part where I actually watched Tui's hand was when he was teaching her how to ride the horse and at the end she was about to get off the horse but he went to grab for her and his hand was on her breast lol. He removed it really quickly hahahh.

I didn't really focus on his hands during the nightgown night because it felt like a frenzy and awkward moment. I'm going to and watch it again just to see.
It only happen in drama&book , real life is far from being romantic , I was in a suiation where I'm not sure if I could ever come back to american and do I have to settle w/ a man I do not love and adjust my life according to the culture, some how this lakorn I can relate to N'ek , living in a contry that different then our because I couldn't-- i stil want pizza, coke & internet hahaha , thank god I didn't ruin myself and was able to return home. No love can keep me there haha. While watching the lakorn somewhere in my heart I wanted a sad ending where she went back to Paris and I would completely understand! LOL.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
It only happen in drama&book , real life is far from being romantic , I was in a suiation where I'm not sure if I could ever come back to american and do I have to settle w/ a man I do not love and adjust my life according to the culture, some how this lakorn I can relate to N'ek , living in a contry that different then our because I couldn't-- i stil want pizza, coke & internet hahaha , thank god I didn't ruin myself and was able to return home. No love can keep me there haha. While watching the lakorn somewhere in my heart I wanted a sad ending where she went back to Paris and I would completely understand! LOL.
:no: Oh wow...sorry to hear about what you went through Sarn.  Glad you're back!  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
awwww...sarn

I am glad that lakorn are not identical as real life. That is why I like the escape to lakornland. Cause Rais in lakorns are annoying as heck lol. Anyway, I don't think I ever can marry a guy where his culture forbid a girl to speak out. God knows if I was to ever marry to one I would get punish everyday because I have a hard time keeping my opinion to myself.  As you, I don't think love would be enough for me to be in that situation. It just seem too hard to adjust.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' yeah , it hard to adjust if you have a different religion and since I do not have one it's hard to accept their teaching . In FJS , Michelle was raise in a Christian Convent and later convert to Islam , isn't it kind of strange that she didn't goes on a religious cry out or some kind of struggle because she is betraying her own belief in god for another god?  I read this lakorn was base on a novel , was it thai or foreign book ? If she agreed to be obedience to the culture& religion why does she disagreed w/ him having 4 wife ?  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is so pretty.  I wish she can act too.  She's one of the few that I still watch even when I honestly think her acting sucks.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Kwan is so pretty.  I wish she can act too.  She's one of the few that I still watch even when I honestly think her acting sucks.
lol...she has such a pretty face. When she dressed down and less makeup she is even prettier and younger. She still has a ceiling o reach and I hope this lakorn will show her talent though I doubt it. But it seemed I'll watch this because I actually like them as michelle and sharif lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Swag. Haha. Tui you so hot, hot!

ceda_lee said:

I'm not a fan of her acting either, haha. She's alright to me. She is one of the few actresses that Mahalo and I share different opinions about. :ghehe: 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Swag. Haha. Tui you so hot, hot!

I'm not a fan of her acting either, haha. She's alright to me. She is one of the few actresses that Mahalo and I share different opinions about. :ghehe:
I like her because of DDH. Lol. She was the only decent actress I liked from Ch.7 before Sammy came along. I'm a fan, but she's not my most favorite. Her acting isn't out of this world great like Anne and Matt, but she's versatile enough for me to admire. Plus, she's beautiful.  I also have to add that we disagree on Pok too. You're in love with her but I'm not. Haha. I'm mad she paired with Bee Bandit. But for the most part, we've been agreeing on everything including Es :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Being a fan of Kwan for so long... she's a beauty but yes, her acting still isn't the greatest.  I love how she's versatile with her roles.. and improved her acting bit by bit with each one.  I'm proud of her for coming such a long way :)

The pics of her and Amm are so cute :3  Thanks for sharing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I like her because of DDH. Lol. She was the only decent actress I liked from Ch.7 before Sammy came along. I'm a fan, but she's not my most favorite. Her acting isn't out of this world great like Anne and Matt, but she's versatile enough for me to admire. Plus, she's beautiful.  I also have to add that we disagree on Pok too. You're in love with her but I'm not. Haha. I'm mad she paired with Bee Bandit. But for the most part, we've been agreeing on everything including Es :)
Oh right Pok too. Hehe. She's not pretty, but I love her acting. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Oh right Pok too. Hehe. She's not pretty, but I love her acting. Haha.
Her character as Darunee stuck an annoying image of her to me. Lol. Same with Tanya's tomboy image from the lakorn she starred in with Pat. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder what happened to Bee Bandit. I went back and watched Roi Marn and seriously I was just mesmerized by Bee Bandit's eyes. It's that honey brown eyes that pulls you in. Now his acting on the hand wasn't as great lol. He was stiff and almost as if remembering his lines was good enough. But boy, I can stare at them eyes all day long. I like the lakorn he had with Kemp...by the way anybody know the title of that lakorn?

I didn't think Pok is pretty and something about her demeanor is kind of hardcore lol. But she gets to play in a couple of lakorns I like along with some P'eks I like as well.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I try not to favor one actor over another because sometime the actress/actor i adore can be annoying too haha  . Sometime it depend on the lakorn  , the actress/actor can be newbies for all i care but if the story-line is good i can by pass their bad acting  and there are lakorn that suck/draggy but the actress/actor nail the role all the way but yet i have no interest in it . I actually like Kwan not because she pretty but i just love her poise/walk , she does it all time , especially in defend mode, i find it adorable . Usually , if i like an actor/actress it because of those little thing .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Her character as Darunee stuck an annoying image of her to me. Lol. Same with Tanya's tomboy image from the lakorn she starred in with Pat. 

Haha. I get ya. I never liked Tanya. She's a good actress, but she just never struck me as nang'ek material. I want to watch Pat's lakorn with her though, it looks funny. 

byebye said:
I wonder what happened to Bee Bandit. I went back and watched Roi Marn and seriously I was just mesmerized by Bee Bandit's eyes. It's that honey brown eyes that pulls you in. Now his acting on the hand wasn't as great lol. He was stiff and almost as if remembering his lines was good enough. But boy, I can stare at them eyes all day long. I like the lakorn he had with Kemp...by the way anybody know the title of that lakorn?

I didn't think Pok is pretty and something about her demeanor is kind of hardcore lol. But she gets to play in a couple of lakorns I like along with some P'eks I like as well.

Seriously. When I saw him in Roy Marn, I was like who is this hottie!? Haha. I even started a discussion on him! He is so gorgeous, and looks much better in motion. Pics do him no justice!

sarN said:
Well, I try not to favor one actor over another because sometime the actress/actor i adore can be annoying too haha  . Sometime it depend on the lakorn  , the actress/actor can be newbies for all i care but if the story-line is good i can by pass their bad acting  and there are lakorn that suck/draggy but the actress/actor nail the role all the way but yet i have no interest in it . I actually like Kwan not because she pretty but i just love her poise/walk , she does it all time , especially in defend mode, i find it adorable . Usually , if i like an actor/actress it because of those little thing .

There are a few actors/actresses I like because of certain little things too. Haha. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah!!! Whatever happened to Bee Bandit.  Not only his eyes, but those juicy lips too.  Pok isn’t all that pretty to me, but she has this beauty that I can’t explain.  I actually like her supporting roles better & she looks better as she aging. 

Tanya was never n’ek material to me either.  Great actress though.  

Kwan…whatever she does is just annoyingly cute & pretty.  I think she limits herself as an actress.  Sometimes it almost seem forced so it feels unnatural.  But I still love her.