[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I like her because of DDH. Lol. She was the only decent actress I liked from Ch.7 before Sammy came along. I'm a fan, but she's not my most favorite. Her acting isn't out of this world great like Anne and Matt, but she's versatile enough for me to admire. Plus, she's beautiful.  I also have to add that we disagree on Pok too. You're in love with her but I'm not. Haha. I'm mad she paired with Bee Bandit. But for the most part, we've been agreeing on everything including Es :)
I was also mad when Pok paired up with Bee Bandit And Andrew. Lol... I skipped both of their lakorns.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the.picture where they asleep , judging by the clothes i think this scene is at the countryside where she always escaspe to when stress and he would follow. all the willing scene.happen there lol she forget to bring the birth contol pill when goes.there hahah

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
khmaichick559 said:
Oh the more i see tui the more fantasies i have of him...lol phatman u starting with me again

Fantasy? You shouldn't have said that. Now YOU'RE getting me started. :pervie:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kwan's hair is so pretty!  And I love that color.  The more I look at these two the more they look even better together.  I hope Kwan will finally start acting like she should be.  I know she has it in her somewhere.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
is she the wife ? I don't see anything handicap about her , perhaps she healthy in this version which make it a wife vs mistress war zone haha . The only change I want to see in this version , is that he didn't marry the sick girlfriend but instead marry the N'ek .

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
OK, if I remember correctly, the wife wasn't handicapped. She had a heart condition, and could'nt get overly excited. So everytime they tried to have sex or something she would practically get a heart attack.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I didn't mean handicap like in a wheel chair lol , i was being sarcastic because the girl in the picture look completely healthy and not sickly. The teaser look like Tui have competition which I don't remember having one  because the three of them was enough drama !