[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My comp is funny again, can't quote no one.

Anyways about kwan and the kissing stuff. I think she might trust Tui more that he's older and married. Almost like, if she let herself go with the younger Pra'eks than there's more to lose? While Tui is married and she has no interest in it. IDK just guessing.

But no matter the reason, it will make the lakorn better when she does let go so props to whoever made her see her ways lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:

Anyways about kwan and the kissing stuff. I think she might trust Tui more that he's older and married. Almost like, if she let herself go with the younger Pra'eks than there's more to lose? While Tui is married and she has no interest in it. IDK just guessing.

But no matter the reason, it will make the lakorn better when she does let go so props to whoever made her see her ways lol

I know. Thank goodness to whoever/whatever made Kwan let it go! HAHA. Perhaps....Let It Go? :ghehe:

sarN

sarNie Granny
byebye said:

If I were Kwan , to let myself goes w/ younger p'ek and in the process be in a disadvantage because of man handle , lord , this I do pray!! ---

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha Sarn...

There are some older Pra'ek that I won't let myself go to and that is Nok...sorry no can do. I don't care how much you pay me. If I was namfon's age I would have forgotten my lines and been fired before the first episodes lol.  Especially, she was fairly young then and he was, gosh, when he gets aggressive on her...I would have given him a stare blank and do things for them to let me go :)

That is why I was never born an actress. I am too picky.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
can not wait to see this lakorn , actually i will made topic about this drama on my blog ,  i love this couple to tell the truth , i love tui more  :woot: he so sexy and smokey hot  :dance3: maybe not typical handsome but he is  have something special to me since i watched him in FJS ,, i check this topic everyday , and skip beat when know it will aired on 23 march  :woot2: , 

Kwan25

sarNie Adult
PRINCESS AURA said:
can not wait to see this lakorn , actually i will made topic about this drama on my blog ,  i love this couple to tell the truth , i love tui more  :woot: he so sexy and smokey hot  :dance3: maybe not typical handsome but he is  have something special to me since i watched him in FJS ,, i check this topic everyday , and skip beat when know it will aired on 23 march  :woot2: , 
Actually this air March 17 ☺

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Actually this air March 17 ☺ 
are you sure dear , i go to the ch7 page , they said it too , then go to shaerice,they said it will be aired on 23 , then mai and kan lakorn they said 23 , i confused really , any way thank you  :yes:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the latest I read Nang Chada will be airing on the 23rd taking Mon-Tues slot so MSRFS will air Wed-Thurs

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. Tui doesn't fit in handsome category...he goes in the hot category! Haha. 
If it's the 17th I'll be a happy camper!! 
me too but two lakorn have the same time slot , i became crazy lol , tui sexy and smoke hot, so sexy, he is physically appealing, when saw him , felt  butterflies in my stomach  :heart:  hope see on 17 march 

the latest I read Nang Chada will be airing on the 23rd taking Mon-Tues slot so MSRFS will air Wed-Thurs
ch7 will make me be out of mind soon me too read, then go to sharerice they wrote it will aired on 23 ,  i can not stand any more really  :shock2:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I know hahaha the air dates for the weekdays lakorn are confusing, I guess we'll have to wait until another teaser with the official date come out

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday doesn't matter as long as it airs asap!!!! Although I would rather it airs on the weekend slot so that my weekends wouldn't be so boring. Oh wells, just air! Can't wait to see this!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
TubbyTinker said:

Really?? That's good then I can watch NG and Suer on M-T and MSRFS on W-T. HEHE.

PRINCESS AURA said:

me too but two lakorn have the same time slot , i became crazy lol , tui sexy and smoke hot, so sexy, he is physically appealing, when saw him , felt  butterflies in my stomach  :heart:  hope see on 17 march 

ch7 will make me be out of mind soon me too read, then go to sharerice they wrote it will aired on 23 ,  i can not stand any more really  :shock2:

If MSRFS does air on a M-T slot I'll be following THREE lakorns on M-T. HAHA.
Grr. They're weird. HAHA. Can't they make up their minds on when it's gonna air? I don't mind a surprise if they decided to air it on the 10th!! Like Suer!! Haha.

TubbyTinker said:
I know hahaha the air dates for the weekdays lakorn are confusing, I guess we'll have to wait until another teaser with the official date come out

Seriously. Waiting, waiting for an official date. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday doesn't matter as long as it airs asap!!!! Although I would rather it airs on the weekend slot so that my weekends wouldn't be so boring. Oh wells, just air! Can't wait to see this!

I know right. Just air is gosh darn it! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did you guys know ninjakkn will be subbing this?! HEHE. She subbed the first and second teaser if you guys haven't noticed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVTGa_fRb58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tah1-Cb6qss
Cr: Kimberly Ninjakkn