[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Woooooweeee! Can I fan myself after all the comments!? 5555
This thread is moving so fast!

Episode 1 was a good start. I actually like the fast pace. I think Chitchaba & Pattawee fell for each other a little in Paris. If Pattawee didn't like her he wouldn't have suggested she guided him around Paris.

We will already see some jealous scenes in Episode 2. Sounds like the Khun Chai guy will fall for Chitchaba. Good! Because Pattawee needs to get jealous. 5555

Kwan and Tui's chemistry seems to have skyrocketed since FJS.
Tui's cold look is sizzling hot! He has a great bod for his age (not that age is a problem)
Nice shirtless scene!
& Kwan is gorgeous! Wow, I love this role for her.
When Som came to try to look down on Chitchaba, she left so fast it was funny, 5555

GOOD EPISODE! Can't wait for the rest! Yummmy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kim123 said:
AHAAHAHA! Call him a manwhore but he is still handsome? Make sense but yeah no matter what he is still handsome!! I love reading these posts, they are so funny. Will Kwan fall pregnent??
He is a handsome manwhore.  

sarN said:
hahaha ya girl silly where the woman pride in cases where we are reduce to be a man mistress? if it was me , just for the sake of protecting my weakness ' you may have my body to do as you wishes but you will never have my heart' 
:lmao3: Girl...You be watching too many dramas.  That line is classic!  

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I have a weak heart, just take off your shirt and I'll fold lol. I knew this one little old lady who used to tell me pride is for those who no longer has needs. Hahaha. God rest her soul, love her to death.
How could you just fold  his shirt when he's standing there half naked in front of you??!  And words of wisdom from a wise little old lady.  She is absolutely correct!  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
I guess they're going by the book then? Many people said that the old version wasn't as raeng lol I think this one is going to be as raeng as the book. Yes I'm disgusted knowing he has a fiancee who he sleeps with but I love how chitchaba is willing to do it just to get back at his gf and her rebellious personality is hilarious funny when he asked her how she could be a mistress if she does things against him ohh boy later on he's gonna want her even if she's drunk poor chitchaba feeling so bad for her already. Loving her sassy personality!!
Aww I hope they don't go by the book too much because that means it'll be an unhappy ending :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
anyone saw today eps ? was there an  :r-scene-pop-corn: . just great , they going follow the book that mean sad ending  :thumbdown: AND he a manwhore in this one & it look like us girls are going be his harem :lolyup:  

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' yeah , i forgot today is wed.  :scratchhead2: too much boy chasing during the day time i lost track.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! Right?! He can degrade me anytime. I'll act like I'm fighting too just to make it a little bit more exciting.

Hahaha. Just give him a little excitement and then be all, "Fine! take me as I am! HAHAHA. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol you ladies are too funny! Form a line behind me please. Lol jk. Maybe lol

Uh, no. Behind me. HAHA.

Kim123 said:
I just finished watching episode 1 and all i can say is that i like it. So Patawee is getting revenge for his father death by making Chitchaba his mistress right? But i don't get why would he make her his mistress when he has a wife and what's the benefit out of it when he return back he  house. I wonder how the ending will be like. I think Chitchaba is going to be scarred for life. Everything is going to happen in the house which will make it hard for her erase after the contract is over.

Yeah, I wondered the same. Wee wants to avenge his father's death by tarnishing Chitchaba's reputation and making her lose her dignity in place of her father, and he could've chosen other ways to do that besides making her his mistress. However as some were saying, he wants to degrade her to the lowest social class, perhaps even lower than a mere servant. By becoming his mistress she loses everything: her body, money, pride, dignity and soul. So to him that's the best revenge; she's pretty much his s*x slave. Plus, he had a thing for her in Paris. HEHE.

sarN said:
hahaha ya girl silly where the woman pride in cases where we are reduce to be a man mistress? if it was me , just for the sake of protecting my weakness ' you may have my body to do as you wishes but you will never have my heart' 

And then open up your arms and allow him to jump on you! HAHAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I have a weak heart, just take off your shirt and I'll fold lol. I knew this one little old lady who used to tell me pride is for those who no longer has needs. Hahaha. God rest her soul, love her to death.

HAHA.

Mahalo said:
You girls are killing me with your comments, which I am avoiding! I won't get to watch until tomorrow :'( 

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. 

sarN said:
Im done watching it . Some how I don't like how they make Tui a play boy type because in the old version he wasn't ^^^ he took good care of his gf because of her heart condition & he was a gentlemen w/her & I don't think he ever slept w/ his gf either ! You manwhore !In the preview beside the intense rscene lol I think there a scene where Kwan goes to the hosptial to get birth-control pill --- damn you manwhore he doesn't even use protection hahaha he still handsome ^^

He's a total manwhore. Worst than Chitchaba. I don't like his player ways either. 

member101 said:

Som and Wee, they've been together for a long time. She stays by his side even when he has a harem on the side. However, I think the lakorn version only has two other girls beside Som and Chaba. But in the book, he has about 10 girls because he's a playboy and a sex addict.

10 girls?? Dayum. Haha. 

lakornsrok said:
I guess they're going by the book then? Many people said that the old version wasn't as raeng lol I think this one is going to be as raeng as the book. Yes I'm disgusted knowing he has a fiancee who he sleeps with but I love how chitchaba is willing to do it just to get back at his gf and her rebellious personality is hilarious funny when he asked her how she could be a mistress if she does things against him ohh boy later on he's gonna want her even if she's drunk poor chitchaba feeling so bad for her already. Loving her sassy personality!!

I know. I'm loving her a lot. 

x0unerthanlater said:
Woooooweeee! Can I fan myself after all the comments!? 5555
This thread is moving so fast!

Episode 1 was a good start. I actually like the fast pace. I think Chitchaba & Pattawee fell for each other a little in Paris. If Pattawee didn't like her he wouldn't have suggested she guided him around Paris.

We will already see some jealous scenes in Episode 2. Sounds like the Khun Chai guy will fall for Chitchaba. Good! Because Pattawee needs to get jealous. 5555

Kwan and Tui's chemistry seems to have skyrocketed since FJS.
Tui's cold look is sizzling hot! He has a great bod for his age (not that age is a problem)
Nice shirtless scene!
& Kwan is gorgeous! Wow, I love this role for her.
When Som came to try to look down on Chitchaba, she left so fast it was funny, 5555

GOOD EPISODE! Can't wait for the rest! Yummmy!

Save some of your excitement for next week's episodes. HEHE.

ceda_lee said:
He is a handsome manwhore.  

:lmao3: Girl...You be watching too many dramas.  That line is classic!  

How could you just fold  his shirt when he's standing there half naked in front of you??!  And words of wisdom from a wise little old lady.  She is absolutely correct!  

Handsome indeed.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww I hope they don't go by the book too much because that means it'll be an unhappy ending :(

I know. I want a happy ending. 

ceda_lee said:
Kwan...tsk tsk...that is not a very appealing swim suit.  Is it a two piece or work out clothes?  

Doesn't it look weird?? It's not sexy at all. She's already exposing so much, might as well go all out. But then again, that's okay. HEHE.

aiyaja said:
Dang, ya'll making me want to watch this right now! Gosh, if only I didn't have work. :yuck:

I'm looking forward to your thoughts!! HEHE.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OFF TOPIC!! For SWAK, which episode is that infamous bathtub scene I read about??? I'm on EP19 and I haven't seen any scene like that, and I'm pass all those intense scenes already...

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh all these posts got me curious so I watched episode one and man of man what did I get myself into?? I'm really digging Tui, this is my first lakorn of his and so far so good... And why must most manwhores be so good looking... And Kwan is gorgeous, I want her hair and I love her sassiness. And where do I sign up to be his mistress too haha I volunteer for tribute LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ohmaichoua said:
Gosh all these posts got me curious so I watched episode one and man of man what did I get myself into?? I'm really digging Tui, this is my first lakorn of his and so far so good... And why must most manwhores be so good looking... And Kwan is gorgeous, I want her hair and I love her sassiness. And where do I sign up to be his mistress too haha I volunteer for tribute LOL

Isn't he just so handsome! His acting draws you in more. Hehe. 
Sign up in aisle handsome man. So you'll be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5th, 6th....100th in line? HAHA. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
too many good fishes for catching this what i said to myself when iwatch  all lakorns :woot: , look like i become officially crazy , now i watch ep 1 without sub but totally fall in love with tui from opening scene when wake up shirtless then he wear s,g  everything about him make me want him more 55555 :drools:  i need re-watch this epi with sub to understand but i would not mind to wait till they finished it , suppose watching  LR  AND OTHER LAKORNS , I TRAPPED MYSELF INTO MAZE , WATCHING ALL THIS SEXY , HANDSOME BIAS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART REALLY  :cry:  :cry: TUI IS MY FAV BIAS NOW THEN THE REST IHAVE FULLY LIST OF MY BIAS :dance1:

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
OFF TOPIC , TODAY BY CHANCE SEE PICS FROM UPCOMING DRAGON SERIES  - KEN AND CHERRY- LET ME SAY THAT GOING BE  HIT ACTUALLY I AM NOT BIG FAN OF KEN WEIRD BUT HE GIVE EVERYTHING IN THIS ROLE , ENOUGH TO SEE TATTOO ON HIS BACK AND HIS SCENE WITH  CHERRY , CHERRY LOOKS PREFECT LOVE HER SHE IS AMAZING REALLY , I WILL POST PIC OF KEN TATTOO IF YOU WANT 55555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
PRINCESS AURA said:
too many good fishes for catching this what i said to myself when iwatch  all lakorns :woot: , look like i become officially crazy , now i watch ep 1 without sub but totally fall in love with tui from opening scene when wake up shirtless then he wear s,g  everything about him make me want him more 55555 :drools:  i need re-watch this epi with sub to understand but i would not mind to wait till they finished it , suppose watching  LR  AND OTHER LAKORNS , I TRAPPED MYSELF INTO MAZE , WATCHING ALL THIS SEXY , HANDSOME BIAS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART REALLY  :cry:  :cry: TUI IS MY FAV BIAS NOW THEN THE REST IHAVE FULLY LIST OF MY BIAS :dance1:

Seriously. I haven't caught up yet. There's still NG and Suer.