[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:
Leh ratree (ch 5), lom sorn ruk (ch 3), and MSRFS (ch 7) are all shuffling in the same grand house and are all airing. I couldn't help but laugh at it because I was hoping that they would run in to each other or something but they decided to sleep in different rooms and come out at different time haha!
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: That mansion is big enough for all of them & cast crews.  There are 3-4 big houses that is use over & over again in lakorns.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: That mansion is big enough for all of them & cast crews.  There are 3-4 big houses that is use over & over again in lakorns.  

I wonder who owns it. They must be making a good amount of money. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
o'my. i wonder how many time she must endure  his passionate appetites hahaha ^^^^ i'm already nervous 

Me too. HAHA.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well then we should count after each episodes lol

I'm afraid we're gonna lose count. HAHA.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
HAHA. As you can tell we can't wait.
Ya...and got me excited for...nada! My gosh...Tui seems so rough. The photos tubbytinker shared, the second one down. Look closely at her left arm...Looks like red marks to me. No?

I'd have to say that I'm really impressed with Kwan in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Ya...and got me excited for...nada! My gosh...Tui seems so rough. The photos tubbytinker shared, the second one down. Look closely at her left arm...Looks like red marks to me. No?

I'd have to say that I'm really impressed with Kwan in here.

I can't tell, but I'm sure she has red marks and Tui has scratch marks. HAHA. They both sure went all out in this lakorn. This lakorn better be good.

sarN

sarNie Granny
With Kwan 's craz nail I would be surprise if he didn't get scratch!! Idk about ya ladies but im scar of up the upcoming rscene, which is.rare for me lol but it must be Tui's acting he seen rough w/her plus he had this build up anger/revenge in his eye ^^ ya' remember how Juang was walking the next moring in bang rajun hahahaha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
With Kwan 's craz nail I would be surprise if he didn't get scratch!! Idk about ya ladies but im scar of up the upcoming rscene, which is.rare for me lol but it must be Tui's acting he seen rough w/her plus he had this build up anger/revenge in his eye ^^ ya' remember how Juang was walking the next moring in bang rajun hahahaha
OMg!! same with me Sarn, I have mentioned that I am scared for some reason because Tui looks so rough and he looks crazy haha It's gonna be some rough scenes hahh I am gonna feel so bad for Chitchaba :( Hoping for some scenes, she will be able to escape lmaoo

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:

HAHAHA. I loved that scene in BR. I laughed and cried. It was one of the best comedic/romantic scenes in BR

ceda_lee said:
There's R scene in Bang Rajun? Between one of the main couples? I'm suddenly interested...again haha.

No, it was a willing. Haha. The next morning Juan woke up limping and Saang said he it's because he loved her too much. HAHA.

lakornsrok said:
OMg!! same with me Sarn, I have mentioned that I am scared for some reason because Tui looks so rough and he looks crazy haha It's gonna be some rough scenes hahh I am gonna feel so bad for Chitchaba :( Hoping for some scenes, she will be able to escape lmaoo

HAHA. Tui's so into his character he really does look scary. Sarn and lakornsrok, don't be scared, I'll watch him for you guys. HAHA.