[Ch7] Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart (Daravideo)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sarN said:
actually , after awhile he did slept w/ her  that one time when she was drunk & the next morning he was fixing himself in front of the mirror, all cheerful & everything . she woke up surprise & quickly cover herself HAHA^^ it was a funny scene though .
I hope they keep that scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think with the very light hair, Kwan needs to tone down the lipstick a bit. It makes her look evil and with the eyebrows it's not helping. She looks so much better...or simply pretty with darker hair and light lipstick.

She has a very nice complexion...her skin is so bright that is why I always find her gorgeous with darker hair color

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I think with the very light hair, Kwan needs to tone down the lipstick a bit. It makes her look evil and with the eyebrows it's not helping. She looks so much better...or simply pretty with darker hair and light lipstick.

She has a very nice complexion...her skin is so bright that is why I always find her gorgeous with darker hair color

Agree. She looks like a complete witch in that concert. HAHA. But I guess that's what they want in a raeng character. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ive been skimming. There's not enough scenes of our leads together.

I think the acting coach should have advised Kwan to stop griding her teeth whenever she gets angry at Wee. She should channel out those hatred emotions through her eyes without twisting her mouth or doing a grinding teeth look. If that makes any sense. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
Ive been skimming. There's not enough scenes of our leads together.

I think the acting coach should have advised Kwan to stop griding her teeth whenever she gets angry at Wee. She should channel out those hatred emotions through her eyes without twisting her mouth or doing a grinding teeth look. If that makes any sense. Hehe

I agree!!!! 

x.ATKD.x said:
Found this on instagram (credit : kwanusa9_officialfanclub)

*pic*

It's the sweet scenes!! I can't wait. HEHE.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
haven't been addicted to a lakorn for awhile until this one, even though a lot of things in this lakorn is unrealistic lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Agree. She looks like a complete witch in that concert. HAHA. But I guess that's what they want in a raeng character.
HAHAHA!

And I agree Kwan needs to deliver emotions through her eyes & not her teeth.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA!

And I agree Kwan needs to deliver emotions through her eyes & not her teeth.
Haha. The way you put it is hilarious. I hope we get improvement from her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
soooo ch7 !  :facepalm: I catch the last 5 min. or so . the preview show the riverside house^^^ might be some sweet scene tomorrow .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: You can always count on ch7 to do that.  Did Somsupa mentioned "marriage" in today's episode?

Not sure cus I fwd her and her mom today lol.Woke up on the wrong side of the bed so I didn't want to be extra annoyed lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Not sure cus I fwd her and her mom today lol.Woke up on the wrong side of the bed so I didn't want to be extra annoyed lol.
Haha!  Then maybe I should wait til Friday to watch.  Today's episode of Seur got me pretty bad...in a good way.  

Fridays are my free days.  Mon-Tues are dedicated to Seur (MSRFS too, but that changed early on.)  Wed-Thurs are for Leh Ratree.