[Ch7] Maya Rasamee (DaraVdo)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh its certainly very dramatic. The n'ek is so weak it pains me, such a typical ch7 lakorn. But i might watch it for Mai.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
someone please tell me that if I endure this one, I will get to see Mai play a strong n'ek role real soon...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
This lakorn looks so typical and very dramatic, definitely not my taste. But I love Davika and I'll support her works no matter what. I'm interested in seeing Sal playing rai too. I'll hope this one is decent.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mai needs to get away from weak n'ek roles. I like her but so far I've only managed to watch the one with Wier all the way through.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^sooo agree. and her next one with Dome looks like her role hasn't changed. I wanna see her play strong n'ek, even a n'ek that is whiny but b'itchy and doesn't let others walk all over her would be a nice change. She always has such amazing photoshoots looking beautifully tough, hopefully that translates to a near future lakorn please! ><

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh! Mai is bad at accepting roles, but I don't blame her bc that's probably a ch7 is offering her Nyway! I can't Stan her lakorns and roles at all though I adore mai gosh the only one k liked was ngao khammathep!! Grrr

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm still consider whether I'll watch this or not, Mai is simply gorgeous but I a little bit in doubt when it comes to acting skill (cause I've never watched any of her lakorns), but New is the pull factor and might be the reason I'll be tuning out.

But I guess we can't watch any CH7 lakorns anymore on youtube right?