[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Ep.12&13 was so cute when they sleep overs at the home stay, he hug her so tight like how can she fall asleep when his face is right next to hers hahahaha. And Awww so sweet she looks at him sleeping and he such a teaser and with the hug&kiss again was adorable. The scene He kisses her cheek&shoulder was soooo sweet! I dunno but I think pra'ek kiss nek on the shoulder is so sexy cuz I don't see it often in the lakorn so I especially love it and becuz its play by Weir just make it more enjoyable to see too. So cute she put her head on his shoulder so close that he have to say too close is hard to walk hahaha and wiggle her head was sooo adorable and hug her by the waist tight with holding her hands Awwwwww...sweet!

Can't wait for next week episodes all the juicy love scenes will be so hot! hehehe. I'm glad the director added more sweet scenes of them cuz from next week preview the scene she cried looking at him sleep and they hug wasn't in the scripts. *Squeals*he's shirtless just make this scene more hot! Hehehe. Cross fingers hope they change the scripts not to make him go sleep with his mistress on his wedding night. Or else it will be a big flaws in Sayompu character. So hope the director/writer don't ruin it.

guppii

sarNie Egg
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Ep.12&13 was so cute when they sleep overs at the home stay, he hug her so tight like how can she fall asleep when his face is right next to hers hahahaha. And Awww so sweet she looks at him sleeping and he such a teaser and with the hug&kiss again was adorable. The scene He kisses her cheek&shoulder was soooo sweet! I dunno but I think pra'ek kiss nek on the shoulder is so sexy cuz I don't see it often in the lakorn so I especially love it and becuz its play by Weir just make it more enjoyable to see too. So cute she put her head on his shoulder so close that he have to say too close is hard to walk hahaha and wiggle her head was sooo adorable and hug her by the waist tight with holding her hands Awwwwww...sweet!

Can't wait for next week episodes all the juicy love scenes will be so hot! hehehe. I'm glad the director added more sweet scenes of them cuz from next week preview the scene she cried looking at him sleep and they hug wasn't in the scripts. *Squeals*he's shirtless just make this scene more hot! Hehehe. Cross fingers hope they change the scripts not to make him go sleep with his mistress on his wedding night. Or else it will be a big flaws in Sayompu character. So hope the director/writer don't ruin it.
Thank you very much! I'm waiting to read your comments everyday because I don't speak Thai, the spoilers and comments are so great

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ouhhh..Right now, I also went through Preaw's lakorn before. I read back the thread in Kom payabhat.. And also I read the interviews about her.. Here is the link...http://pattaradet.wordpress.com/
Cr :ninjakn blog
Wow... So Weir and Preaw did meet before. :woot:.. The chemistry is developed bit by bit hahaha..:woot: :woot:and about all the translate interviews that I read, I find out that Preaw's is really2 a great actress. In my eyes, she does everything on her own. I found out asking myself what I've done for 20 years live in this world. But Preaw was taught by her aunt to know how to spend money, make money by her own. Don't hope for anyone to help from young age already. .. :cry: :cry:.. She also want to make money so that she can help her sister that is sick. Seriously.. She's really kind..
Then I found out that she want to act on her own style. She does not have to copy or be someone else to success. I read the interview about Kom payabhat, people seems to compare her with aum p who played pia from the last version. She which is Preaw who is a humble person said that she'll unable to be like pia in the style of p'aum but she'll able to be pia in her own style because she said she will never be as good as p'aum for sure... She's such a humble actress.
In my eyes, she's so great because she can play both rai and kind person.
That's why I love Matt from ch3.she can pull of comedy, sad, kind, weak, evil because I know they tend to have great capabilities in doing many role. The same like my Preaw.
Then I found out that she's naturally beauty from young.

Cr:ninjakn blog.
Haha.. Sorry of topics. Since feel like a long wait for ep14, I did a bit research about Preaw.

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone I'm new here. Want to join after watching MS with my sister. First time ever watching Weir. He's really sexy and charismatic and not to mentioned a very good actor. I think i'm having Weir fever and Weir and Preaw fever. Is this weir and preaw only lakorn together? I want to watch more lakorn with them.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Weir and Preaw had met before he visit the set too this is they second time met and they third time is in Lakorn together which is wow. I think they first met was in ch7 calendar shooting, go check on her old ig I think she post pic there or go check on the ig WeirPreaw_fanclub I think this account have they first time they met each other on the ig. My gosh can't wait any long for Epi 14

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
winterjoy20 said:
Hi everyone I'm new here. Want to join after watching MS with my sister. First time ever watching Weir. He's really sexy and charismatic and not to mentioned a very good actor. I think i'm having Weir fever and Weir and Preaw fever. Is this weir and preaw only lakorn together? I want to watch more lakorn with them.
Hi.. Nice to meet you.. Yes.. After you watch one lakorn from Weir you can't avoid your eyes from him. Let say he caught you attention. Hahaha..:woot: Yes.. This is the first lakorn of Weir and Preaw. We hope they'll pair up again next time.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Prakaidao said:
Aww she's so beautiful inside and out. lol my mom was like her nose doesn't look natural, it's too perfect to be real,now Imma show her these pics. ^_^
Haha @prakaidao...show her this.. She must be shock. She's really beautiful.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Miley19 said:
Weir and Preaw had met before he visit the set too this is they second time met and they third time is in Lakorn together which is wow. I think they first met was in ch7 calendar shooting, go check on her old ig I think she post pic there or go check on the ig WeirPreaw_fanclub I think this account have they first time they met each other on the ig. My gosh can't wait any long for Epi 14
Yes.. I had the calendar shooting video along with yui and pooklook...its good if they have a good chemistry offscreen. So we'll get to see them again.. Hahaha.. :woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Ah I have read her interviews and she is such a nice girl inside and out. Thanks to whoever translate it. Btw I think they met earlier maybe around Preaw debut period cause she was one of Ae's kids and I dont know where but I remember seeing a pic of them together back then. Maybe I will search it when I am waiting for ep14, lol. Cant wait for Wednesday. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hana_pichy said:
Yes.. I had the calendar shooting video along with yui and pooklook...its good if they have a good chemistry offscreen. So we'll get to see them again.. Hahaha.. :woot: :woot:
No, I didn't mean that calendar. The one I talking about It was in 2011 or 20? Something

That clip is fin makk can't wait for it he also say they would have a heavy love scene too. Aaahhhh *help* me

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Miley19 said:
No, I didn't mean that calendar. The one I talking about It was in 2011 or 20? Something

That clip is fin makk can't wait for it he also say they would have a heavy love scene too. Aaahhhh *help* me
Ouh.. Seriously??.. I don't know about that but just knowing that make me happy. They had meet earlier before.

:spin: :spin: yes @miley @asher I can't wait for all the heavy love and kiss scene too. Ahhhh..:woot: :woot:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:

Miley19 I guess we talk about the same meet lol. I guess it's around 2012 or something when Preaw was still under Ae's management.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
We get lots fin this coming wed and thur yes!!! Get ready to scream lol

I didn't know she was kid before.. Now she didn't ?

asher

sarNie Hatchling
no shes no longer with Ae. she now under same management with Mark and Bella and Preem who also used to be Ae's kids. So now you see the connections lol :scratchhead2:

We will have Wednesday and Thursday for the fin scenes and that show they went together on Friday. :dance1: what a lovely week.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
winterjoy20 said:
Yay!!! It's so great to see another member joining us with the Weir and Preaw fever. Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of Weir before but after watching this I find him very charismatic now. I hope they get to pair up again.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Preaw is such a beauty. I think I'm becoming one of her fan now!!! Its so nice to see such a humble actress like her. I agree that she's beautiful inside and out. She seems so lovely and sincere. I hope she gets offer more roles now. I also like how she's flexible with acting as a n'ek or as a n'rai.  

Wednesday is almost here!!!!