[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Someone mentioned Daoprasook and Sai Lohit being remade soon. Wonder how Weir and Preaw would do as Pranang. Need them to pair up again.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
wow saw bts pics SWC posted on FB, the bed scenes is sooooo fin :woot2: Anyone who didnt see it need to go check out  :woot: Few more hours till ep14 :dance1:  :dance1:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Saechash said:
Someone mentioned Daoprasook and Sai Lohit being remade soon. Wonder how Weir and Preaw would do as Pranang. Need them to pair up again.
I want to see Weir and Now in Sai Lohit  and as for my WP, I would love to see them pair up again but not in this two lakorn, lol.

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
asher said:
wow saw bts pics SWC posted on FB, the bed scenes is sooooo fin :woot2: Anyone who didnt see it need to go check out  :woot: Few more hours till ep14 :dance1:  :dance1:
. Where can I see the pictures?

asher

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
So when does this show end?? I want to wait for subs.
It will end next Wednesday. There're already 9 eps have been subbed on DM by Ninjakkn. :)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
winterjoy20 said:
. Where can I see the pictures?
Go follow page Weirsukollawat on facebook, you will see tons of sweetness overload pics they just uploaded few hours ago. lol

winterjoy20

sarNie Egg
asher said:
Go follow page Weirsukollawat on facebook, you will see tons of sweetness overload pics they just uploaded few hours ago. lol
Thank you. I want to join his fanclub website but I don't know how to register. I can't read Thai.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
winterjoy20 said:
Thank you. I want to join his fanclub website but I don't know how to register. I can't read Thai.
I cant help with that asI cant read Thai either :( But I think follow his fanclub's Instagram and facebook is the same. They post everything there. :dance1:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Is it really ending next week already? Time flies by so fast. It feels like yesterday I was waiting for this to air and now it's almost ending. It can't be, it feels too short, the wedding is about to happen and so is the drama!!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
asher said:
I want to see Weir and Now in Sai Lohit  and as for my WP, I would love to see them pair up again but not in this two lakorn, lol.
Yes.. I wanna see Weir and now too. Let these two best friend pair up with our hot praek lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
So sad we are waiting for one year to air and it's end just like one hour. Yup next wed is the end Epi, we only got one Epi look forward

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
True @miley.. :cry: :cry:
Today ep was... :cry: :cry:..khun Mafia hurt, Kwang noi hurt, me??.. Hurt too.!!..:cry: :cry:.. The climax is too high.. Chan jeab.. :cry:..
Everyone one to betray khun Mafia. Kwang.. I understand you.. :cry:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I Wanna cry out aloud when he say chun jib gosh he voice is sooooooo hurtful. This line is also killing me too when he hug her and say kwang get me more time I'm now need time to make my heart back to be strong again,this tiger now can't go hunter anymore... I'm like poor tiger ja go get rest

asher

sarNie Hatchling
I thought ep14 was going to be sweet but it's bitter, though there're some sweet scenes, but that cant make up my saddness. T___T crying my tears out for Mafia and Kwang. I feel his pain when he cries, even a back hug from Kwang cant erase his pain, that's why he acts mean to her to get back at her. I am glad though he slept at the mistress's room but they did nothing, he didnt cheat on his wife. lol
The scene they hug and sleep together is bittersweet, that's one of my favorite scene in ep14. Kwang was happy and couldnt help smile when she woke up finding him lied next to her, but next minute she went from heaven to hell again by what he said to Pol. They are so in love with each other but they keep hurting each other and everyone is keeping destroying their trust to each other, that's why he doesnt trust her anymore. I really hate Wit, she is one of the most evil nrai I have seen. my poor Khun Mafia is betrayed by his dearest friend and she is the one behind the back, that's really hurtful. I feel bad for him. T___T
The willing scene is in next episode, and seems like Sayompoo will find out the true color of Wit, gosh please let that woman suffer from what she's done. lol we have only got two episodes left and I think I am kind of emotional and sad now :(

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
I thought ep14 was going to be sweet but it's bitter, though there're some sweet scenes, but that cant make up my saddness. T___T crying my tears out for Mafia and Kwang. I feel his pain when he cries, even a back hug from Kwang cant erase his pain, that's why he acts mean to her to get back at her. I am glad though he slept at the mistress's room but they did nothing, he didnt cheat on his wife. lol
The scene they hug and sleep together is bittersweet, that's one of my favorite scene in ep14. Kwang was happy and couldnt help smile when she woke up finding him lied next to her, but next minute she went from heaven to hell again by what he said to Pol. They are so in love with each other but they keep hurting each other and everyone is keeping destroying their trust to each other, that's why he doesnt trust her anymore. I really hate Wit, she is one of the most evil nrai I have seen. my poor Khun Mafia is betrayed by his dearest friend and she is the one behind the back, that's really hurtful. I feel bad for him. T___T
The willing scene is in next episode, and seems like Sayompoo will find out the true color of Wit, gosh please let that woman suffer from what she's done. lol we have only got two episodes left and I think I am kind of emotional and sad now :(
Agree...Wit is one crazy rai. She pretty much used everyone and betrayed everyone. Hope Wit gets what she deserves. Wan's character is just a useless pawn and didn't really need to be there anymore...they should have made her leave like in the spoilers. Can't believe she willingly slept with the enemy.

Man...when the step-mom and sister team up, they will take you down if you mess with their family. Love it.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I usually dont cry for any dramas but this one scene in this lakorn totally got me sobbing. 
When Kwang visit Sayomphu at the jail. I couldnt held back my tears. It was so touched. And why King has to died? I dont understand it at all.
I still  cant believe this lakorn is ending next week.
I'm going to miss Sayomphu and Kwang so much. T_T

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh that is one of my touched scene too,love this scene the feeling make me just want to cry. Can't wait for next week but sad it ending they kiss in the coming next week is hott,she kisses back to him aawww