[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
tweedaly said:

Can I get a link too.
already sent you the link, enjoy. :)

Anyway I was told not to put the link directly in the thread cause the website may not be allowed to upload lakorns of ch7 due to their stupid policy. Don't know if it's true but better safe than sorry lol. There aren't many websites left to watch ch7's lakorn. AlsoI just found out someone upload the show on YT, so you girls can check it out at channel Kidtuengchannel.
I don't really get all that they talked on the show, but Weir is so handsome and Preaw is really shy and reserved. This two looks good together.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
I'm happy to be on board, albeit late though lol!!! I just finished ep 1, hence I'm waaay behind.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
AdeNike said:
I'm happy to be on board, albeit late though lol!!! I just finished ep 1, hence I'm waaay behind.
It's okay.. We with you.. Even if this lakorn end,ill go check on the old lakorn site If there is comment from you. Feel free to watch this with open heart na. Haha

The rawr turn to willing scene was so hot! so sweet how they kiss each other softly. Awwww. And afterward. They both smile when think about it hehehe...
So sexy hot the scene he ripped her shirt and kept kissing her and make kinda like a moan sound try to catch his breathe while kissing her just make this scene more hot and her crying look so natural, pitiful and pretty.
He attempted to rawr her on their wedding night look so real how she struggled try to get away and he kept pushing her down and kiss her and he even managed to kiss her cheek even though she try to block him Hehehe cute! She look so pretty in the white dress very nice body.
The scene they both cry she hug him after he was in tears that she hurt his feelings they both play so well. Look So pitiful. applauding for Weir&Preaw such great performance together in this scene I think it's hard for two people to cry at the same time, even though they both say the crying scenes is so hard for them to play but they cry looking so natural and pitiful look really hurt too.
The jail scene was so touching when they hug even though they ngon each other before but when see each other again they automatically hug right away show they really miss each other so much,so sweet and she was so worried about him crying talking looking at his hands.
So glad he didn't sleep with his mistress on his wedding night. So the writer didn't ruin Sayompu role after all Thank goodness. He is so sarcastic foul mouth even after he found out the truth already that she help him clear his bad names and was happy came to see her but say she's disappointed he's free from gets frame but instead her boyfriend is wanted by the cops, always say Pol is her bf or lover when she always tell him already that Pol is just like an older brother. He's too over jealous. But then again he love her a lot and thinks she doesn't love him back so..well Glad she ngon him back she should cuz he never really trusted her.
From the behind the scenes pics don't get why they cut out some parts to the scene she came to thank him about her brother, they should keep the part she on top of him while he hug her, and she laid on bed he on top of her looking at her, arghh wanna see this part to this scene, why cut it damn it the director, Their sweet scenes is little already why cut it arghhhh stupid director pissed me off!! They better not be cutting anymore scenes out in the ending. All the cute bhs pictures is so cute. Wanna see all of it.
And shouldn't cut out the important lines to the scripts either the wedding night scene when he confess everything to her he also told her he love her so much too Don't get why cut this line out arghhh.mess up.
Wish the writer and the director will add more sweet love scenes of the pra nang cuz there's too little but more so many drama and misunderstanding between them is frustrating. But even the pra nang drama scenes are good though cuz Weir&Preaw play their characters so well together. Sad they didn't add the part Kwang gets pregnant arghhh why not will have complete their happy family, Weir say they added 2 episodes already thank goodness or else we won't get to see a little bit more sweet scenes of the pra nang. So the scenes they added probably the bed scene when they kiss in the end episode and she kiss his cheek at the beach. And the scene she touch his tattoo he hug her And they sleep hug on bed Cuz it wasn't on the original scripts, they should have added 4 more episodes end 18 will be better. And Add Kwang gets pregnant will be perfect. And more sweet scenes of them after they got married will be great too. But sadly ended only 16 eps.
I'm So in love with Weir&Preaw their chemistry is so explosive. Such amazing chemistry they have together, wish ch7 will pair them up again in the next lakorn soon they deserve to so much, it's hard to find a pra nang couple with perfect chemistry, their looks, appearance, height, voice, personality compliment each other so well too even their age gap make no big difference either. For me Weir&Preaw is like match made from heaven sent down to be perfect couple on screen. One of the best pra nang couple on screen, If they are a real couple will be a dream come true for me too. They just look at each other and smile make me Finnnnn mukkkkk already that's how much chemistry they have with each other. Will be such a big waste if they didn't get pair up again, ch7 will be so blind if don't pair them up again. So sad one more episode left will end, seem so fast. After the lakorn end Will miss Sayompu&Kwangnoi so much.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
That was what I think earlier. When I scrolling down my gallery back. Urghhh.. How can they cut off so many scene especially when he on top of her. Their eyes interact just make me melt lol...
Okay.. Kind to. Miss you to. @angelflowerglass.. Long time not seeing you comment here. Although a long comment but, it's convenient with me.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
AngelFlowerGlass dear, haven't seen you in this thread for a while, miss you and glad you're back to comment. :)
All the scenes you mentioned are my favs too. You've got all the details and I actually go back re/watch every scene you talk. All their love scenes are sexy and hot, make me blush lol.
I can't believe they were going to make this one for 14 episodes at first. What's wrong with ch7 nowadays? They used to drag their lakorns and make them like 18-22 eps and now they shorten it to 14 or 15 eps. For this one, though ep14/15 is good but I kinda feel it was in a rush already. So 18 eps will be perfect. But guess we should be thankful they add two more eps or else I don't know what scenes will be cut off.
Yup I hope they cut no more scenes which is on bts pics. All those sweet scenes.
Two more nights till finale. Can't believe this comes so fast, I am gonna miss them so much. And yes AngelFlowerGlass, it will be a dream come true if the couple we fin dates in real life lol. This two looks cute on and offscreen. But if they don't , I hope they will bring more good works to us, so hope they will pair up again with a good script. I can wait for the reunion as long as the story is good. I want them to be in some original script rather than bad remakes, as I think they are so good at creating their own style characters.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Go request on mm and tukta ig for WP second Lakorn... Know why? weir and min get to pair for second and third cuz fc are request from Mummai and tukta ig. I'm was mad the same too that they cut out those scene u were mention I real wanna see it. From the pic it look fin makkkk till now I still wish it will appear for the end Epi even just flashback I don't care just I get to see it already enough for me rather not see it. So many fin pic are out for the beach scene and the end scene .. I can't wait to see it the most I foucs was the bed scene and the beach scene also the end too cuz they kiss kekekeke

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
Go request on mm and tukta ig for WP second Lakorn... Know why? weir and min get to pair for second and third cuz fc are request from Mummai and tukta ig. I'm was mad the same too that they cut out those scene u were mention I real wanna see it. From the pic it look fin makkkk till now I still wish it will appear for the end Epi even just flashback I don't care just I get to see it already enough for me rather not see it. So many fin pic are out for the beach scene and the end scene .. I can't wait to see it the most I foucs was the bed scene and the beach scene also the end too cuz they kiss kekekeke
are Thai fans requesting on Instagram at all for Preaw and Weir? I see some intern fans requested.