[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
I didn't know if thai fc are request but I do heard that Thai fc already request hard for them to pair for second time and now we interfc need our voice as well too. Help other voice so it can come stronger. I already did some on tukta ig and I will post for mine ig soon. Don't post the request in here go on ig like mm,tukta and ch7 or ur own and tagged them in the pic. I like smart and Susie Lakorn, I would like to see weir and Preaw Remake lol
Who's tukta? guess I should join you and raise our voices on ig. lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
winterjoy20 said:
I'm happy to know Thai fans love them as we do. I don't know smart and Susie. If lakorn is great I'm on board.
Its Plerng See Roong/fire Rainbow-something like that. Its good. N,ek admireed p,ek ever since she was small and p,ek help save her life from drowning.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Winterjoy20, yes, you're right, and Fai Lung is one of my all time favorite dramas.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
So gals!!..How is it..The last ep of Morrasom Sawat.Still sad? Happy? Fin?..or else.Huh...It comes to the ending.Still remember when we all chat here about the outfit,sad,fin,the first day they date,cute mafia and so on..I will missed all of you..haha..Yes..lucky we have this kind of thread to make friends who have the same interest.
Okay..for the last ep comment.Huh..It's all sad,Happy,fin..every feeling come lol.At first I feel angry with P'Pol.Damn it!..He too annoying for me till last lo.Get back at you.You deserve to die.Hahaha..sorry2
Kwang's family just make my heart broken,happy for them to reunite again.5 years was not a short time.

And lastly for my belove Khun Mafia and Kwang Noi..Too much skin ship lol.To close..I can faint lol.They describe their character perfectly. THey are just to adorable.I cry lollllllllll...when Kwang read the letter...I really cry..Tears just come out without I knowing ...... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

I can't get enough with this two...

Okay back to my promise...
Yes..a bit late because I put many of the scene from last ep lol.This is their story.Khun Mafia and Kwang Noi story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSf__rnPtok

Song:Our Time [Wela Kong Rao]
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I know, I am so sad that they moved it here already. tsktsk
Anyway, I really enjoyed this lakorn from beginning to the end. Seriously, this is one of the best lakorn I had ever watch. And this lakorn has the best ending ever. It was really satisfying. I love the kisses at the end too. This lakorn was perfect <3
And last but not least, it was nice to talk about the lakorn with you girls. Without you guys, I think I probably  enjoy this lakorn less.  <3 

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Hana_pichy said:
So gals!!..How is it..The last ep of Morrasom Sawat.Still sad? Happy? Fin?..or else.Huh...It comes to the ending.Still remember when we all chat here about the outfit,sad,fin,the first day they date,cute mafia and so on..I will missed all of you..haha..Yes..lucky we have this kind of thread to make friends who have the same interest.
Okay..for the last ep comment.Huh..It's all sad,Happy,fin..every feeling come lol.At first I feel angry with P'Pol.Damn it!..He too annoying for me till last lo.Get back at you.You deserve to die.Hahaha..sorry2
Kwang's family just make my heart broken,happy for them to reunite again.5 years was not a short time.

And lastly for my belove Khun Mafia and Kwang Noi..Too much skin ship lol.To close..I can faint lol.They describe their character perfectly. THey are just to adorable.I cry lollllllllll...when Kwang read the letter...I really cry..Tears just come out without I knowing ...... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Yes..a bit late because I put many of the scene from last ep lol.This is their story.Khun Mafia and Kwang Noi story.

Love loveeeee your mv. Seriously, you are so good at making these videos <3

Kim123

sarNie Adult
You guys watched the last ep?? I can't find the link to the last episode! Can someone send me the link please?

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Hana_pichy said:

You always make the best mv.