[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awwww , it end ! Oh' my heart , so many skin ship & kisses , my kind of ending -- rolling round on each other in bed w/ kisses *sigh* . I just wish there wasn't so much misunderstanding bwt the lead b/c I feel their happiness was short live but the most character growth would have to be the step-mom HAHAHA ^^^^^ looking forward for more lakorn of this pair , if they ever pair up again *sigh*

Oh, I couldn't resist... I made a MV of their kissing scenes. It's so HOOOOT. :cloud9:
Here is the vid.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The song is a cover of Selena Gomez's Hands to Myself (male version).
I hope you like it. It's been a while since I made a vid.... and Weir & Preaw had too much chemistry not to make one. I LOVED this lakorn. :)

Last edited:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
lakornkiki said:
Oh, I couldn't resist... I made a MV of their kissing scenes.  It's so HOOOOT.  :cloud9:
Here is the vid.  
https://youtu.be/EzjbGqNLEVU  (I guess I forgot how to post a video here on Asian fuse.  Please let me know.)

The song is a cover of Selena Gomez's Hands to Myself (male version).  
I hope you like it.  It's been a while since I made a vid.... and Weir & Preaw had too much chemistry not to make one.  I LOVED this lakorn.   :)
Nice mv:) love all the scenes and the song you chose.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know who is the admin of WeirPreaw interfc account on ig? Miss nai noi and kwang

Hope we all will come back to meet again for WP new Lakorn thread

asher

sarNie Hatchling
It's hard to get out of this lakorn, it's Wednesday and I expect another new episode of nai noi and Kwang, and I go check this thread but nothing, lol. guess it will take some time for me to get this out. :scratchhead2:
anyway I saw this and I wanna share with you gals, that should be taken a few years ago. https://www.instagram.com/p/BB4-7VtNibh/

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
asher said:
It's hard to get out of this lakorn, it's Wednesday and I expect another new episode of nai noi and Kwang, and I go check this thread but nothing, lol. guess it will take some time for me to get this out. :scratchhead2:
anyway I saw this and I wanna share with you gals, that should be taken a few years ago. https://www.instagram.com/p/BB4-7VtNibh/
Same here...gonna take some time to get over this one...I have very high expectations now and the other lakorns currently on doesn't hold my attention like Nai Noi and Kwang.

asher said:
Nice mv:) love all the scenes and the song you chose.
Thank you for watching ka. 

I am having bad withdrawals of Morrasoom Sawat too.  Can't get Nai Noi and Kwang out of my mind.  Miss them so much and already posted an IG post to P'Tuk for another lakorn soon.  She always listens to fans (and this pairing received highest rating for Ch.7 so far) so make sure to voice your opinion on IG. I hope she is planning another lakorn soon.  :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm finally watching this now. Hehe. Besides the unnecessary annoying side characters, the main storyline is quite interesting. I like the older man younger woman/mafia hi-so romance they're exploring. And I Lurv Mr. Sukkollawat!!!! So smezy as the mafia leader. Praew isn't that great of a newbie, but she's tolerable after a few episodes. Her and Weir do look good together too.

It's getting to the interesting parts so I'm a little excited. Haha. I knew I'd like the second half better after they split. It's more heart tugging.
Now I can't wait until Phu opens up to Kwang about his past.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kwang can be smart, but she can be sooo stupid! Urgh. She is your typical damsel in distress. Me no like. I'm almost done. Still enjoying it, but want more romance development!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I agreed , 90% of their problem be sovle if they just tell each other what the problem is loll . I still like it , lots of humor w/ the step-mom though, she was an unlikeable character turn redeemable .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agreed , 90% of their problem be sovle if they just tell each other what the problem is loll . I still like it , lots of humor w/ the step-mom though, she was an unlikeable character turn redeemable .

I know seriously. I actually thought Kwang was gonna do the chasing in act two since she turned him down thinking he's just a big bad guy. That would've been more interesting. Instead he gets to chase her again after all.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished! Um...idk. Wasn't satisfied. Will come back to do final review. Hehe.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Very Nice lakorn....wish there was a baby though lol....Next lakorn of them, they are a very good pairing and can't decide yet if I like PA more or MS....I like p'ek in PA but n'ek in MS.....Wish though there was for sure less misunderstanding and lots more straight talk like the wedding night that didn't happen "You have never considered my feelings....you just act....awww poor p'ek but hey you harrass her whenever you want too and should know better as the older man hehehehe. Gotta re-watch, I like Weir in here. And Praew is refreshing

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This was better than I thought it would be, not as good as Lah Ruk but it had it's moments. I thought it was just going to be a simple lakorn where an older man struggles to have a relationship with a teen but it got good after Kwang had her fall from grace and ended up in the countryside. The best parts was with Weir's character being mad but at the same time wanting to make amends to his girl. Kwang was weak and dumb but surprisingly it didn't bother me. Praew just made it look cute all the time. The ending was quite rushed, I would have liked to know how Wi and Thanong ended up but the director completely neglected tying up that lose end. It made me almost wish that they took out the rolling around on the bed just to find out what happened.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
Thanks to Ninjakkn that I was able to watch this drama in english sub. I just started watching EP1 after watching 3dramas of Weir and Min. I'm still new to Thai dramas it so happened that among the 13dramas that I've watched La Rak sut Kop fah touched my heart. So I watched the 3 dramas of Weir and Min.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
Thank you for watching ka.

I am having bad withdrawals of Morrasoom Sawat too. Can't get Nai Noi and Kwang out of my mind. Miss them so much and already posted an IG post to P'Tuk for another lakorn soon. She always listens to fans (and this pairing received highest rating for Ch.7 so far) so make sure to voice your opinion on IG. I hope she is planning another lakorn soon. :)
Hi..goodday. Iam watching this drama at present after watching Koo Za Rot Zab the 3rd pairing with Min Wantanamotree. I thought the pairing of Weir and Min is highly acclaimed in Thailand because of their amazing chemistry.

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
I finished watching larak and now onto pinanong. Hehe i'm becoming suuch a fan of weir. Any other good weir lskorn?
Hi..goodday. Iam watching this drama at present after watching Koo Za Rot Zab the 3rd pairing with Min Wantanamotree. Have you watch KOO Za Rot Zab? Pls check also all his drama at Mydramalist.com. This is my reference site in watching his previous dramas. I'm hook watching Thai drama now a days, ha,ha,ha. OMG especially Weir dramas. Don't you know that I love the chemistry of Weir and Min that I have all their paired up dramas downloaded in my videos.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The double kiss was hot. Awww The nose bump was so cute and the unexpected pat on her head and a hug was adorable. The steal kiss on the cheek and sniff her hair was sweet. The scene that got me teary was when she cry say can't take it anymore when will her dad come back, I can feel her sadness and pain that everything horrible is all coming down on her. Yeah the scene she cry looking for her sister was so sad I understand her love/care for her sister cuz I have 3 loving sisters too. But I'm getting annoys why the writer have to make Kwang still talk nice and be nice to the nangrais after they have insulted and hit her, it's not right she should stand up for herself and fight back argh bad scripts here. Now I like the step mom cuz she's like a Cupid that make Sayompu and Kwang to get close together and a hint upcoming scenes you will love the step mom for go after to beat up Sayompu's mistress for hurting Kwang. So it shows sometimes when you are nice to someone that is bad they can turn to be nice to you back too like Kwang is nice to her step mom and it pay off cuz her step mom is on her side and fight for her back. Can't wait for next week episodes they sleep overs at the home stay. Look like the director added more cute scenes yay!

Saw Preaw's interview was funny sound like she wanna complain that the director and Weir just talk among the two of them how they'll design the love scenes. so I think she felt left out and like they don't care how shy or nervous she'll be with the many love scenes they created but she sound ok with it cuz she say guarantee the love scenes is hot.. hahaha. And she was so shy the net bed scene took her a while to concentrate to be able to play the scenes out cuz she was so shy have to look into Weir's eyes. She's so adorable with her shyness.