[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
Oh' there going be an rscene here ?????

According to the summary by AngelFlowerGlass, its either a willing or a Rscene...Hopefully we get one this time. I missed Rscene  :drools:

The teaser seemed intense. Need to praise Praew, her acting is good. You can tell how afraid she is towards P'ek and begging for him to let her leave. 

Wednesday pls come faster!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
So much drama next week. T_T Don't want Kwang to break Pu's heart. Episode Five was pretty good. Sayompu is such a smart ass p'ek, lol, when his prostitue lied about being pregnant, he answered back that he couldn't have kids, and then she apologized for lying that she was pregnant. Ugh, can I just say that that was the best p'ek response ever?! ! Lol, couldn't help laugh at her stupidity. I didn't want Wit to turn bad but I guess she is going to turn into the psycho secret lover. Kwang is just too innocent that it gets annoying but yet you can't hate her for being that way. These two's chemistry is a awesome, I have not finned over a couple this crazy in such a long time. Weir is perfection, I don't know how anyone could be this perfect, hahahaha, or how anyone could let him go. Anyways I hate that I can't skip the annoying ppl's scenes since I'm on slow connection which if I ff their scenes, it will cause the video to go cray cray on me. Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling now, can't wait for this week though,love how their misunderstandings in the last episodes didn't last or drag out, love that they could talk to each other.

sarN

sarNie Granny
xingtze said:
According to the summary by AngelFlowerGlass, its either a willing or a Rscene...Hopefully we get one this time. I missed Rscene  :drools:

The teaser seemed intense. Need to praise Praew, her acting is good. You can tell how afraid she is towards P'ek and begging for him to let her leave. 

Wednesday pls come faster!
Ohhhh!! I'm sold HAHAHA . Will start on this lakorn tonight ^^^.

Love ep4&5 was so cute between pek&nek. My favorites parts was they hold hands walking at the market place,he trick her into running and she tried to hit him so cute!! And tell her to hold his hand so he won't go kick anyone's butt anymore hehe so sweet! When he ask her out was so cute an old man asking a young girl in a school uniform out and he have it all plan out he's smart don't wanna lose her to Pol. Was funny the part he say then u like old man too after she say she like everything old. Haha. He got her there.cute. And cute he tease her dress is pretty not her and she pouted and awww sweet he carried her and kiss her cheek instead of her lip cuz she's still a kid. It's cute he still call her "dek nuk reun" it's like a cute nickname he gives her. I can see why many young girls like old men cuz they are warming mature and can protect them. And who wouldn't want to date a rich good looking guy like Sayompoo he's so hot! Haha . most nek lakorns like bad boy pek cuz they are exciting to be with.make their life colorful.
yeah I need to praise Preaw too she play the crying scenes so well the part she found out pek have a mistress, 2 thumbs up, I can feel her pain.and the teaser when she beg pek to let her go she look really scare too.the scene she was shy she look really shy too. Her acting is really natural in all the emotions she play of her character. I'm so annoyed by the narrow minded people that only judge Preaw by her looks that say she looks old don't match with Weir which I think they should judge Preaw by her acting instead and if they do and open up they will see/admit that Preaw's acting is great and she fit to play as nek in this lakorn with Weir and Weir himself doesn't look young either so they make a good perfect match. to me Preaw's pretty and have a nice figure she have a womanly curvy body and not only can she act well but she can sing very well too, I like multi talented people. Hope ch7 continues to promote her as their prime time nek and gives her challenging roles to play cuz I think she's one great actress in her generation and I believe her acting will progress more as she continues acting.i think she's one gifted actress that have a lot of potentials. And I love Weir in this kind of character he looks hot! Even though some of his outfits is...but be cuz it's Weir he still looks good in it and can get away with it cuz he got the hot body and cute face.
I like that the lakorn was different from the summary I read, and from the original book pek is not a Mafia but just a normal business man but the writer change and make him into a Mafia instead, I guess she's a fan of Japanese animation haha cuz the storyline is kinda like Japanese manga but I love that the writer change the scripts around and make pek&nek dated and fall in love already since nek is 18 so we get to see their lovey dovey moments before later on see them in intense drama passionate scenes. Yeah next ep will be so sad cuz she'll break his heart but I understand her she's still young and come from good happy white color life and so scare/don't like Mafia violence people so she can't accept him. About the R-scene I don't know if there still will be one, just have to wait and see, cuz from the summary I read and the lakorn there is many changes already. But I want them to sleep together willingly it will be more sweet and they will be married too so it'll be more cute see them as husband&wife. Can't wait for next eps.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, I do like the storyline too , its just like one of those Japanese Manga I read HAHAHA ...with handsome boss/mafia fall in love w/ a teenage girl & then abduct her , of course in the manga there are smut stuff , so I'm expecting this lakorn will have too

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I agree with you, AngelFlowerGlass. I was impressed by her crying when she found out the mistress. She was not only crying her tears out but her voice changed when she delivered her lines. You can tell that should be the voice if you're really crying. I also like how she portrayed details. I love the car scene when he helps her to fasten her seat-belt, you can see she's real nervous and her face blushes by his approaching, and when he leaves her she acts like relieved yet still afraid he will find out her shyness. That was a real cute acting.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Really addicted to this lakorn  :thumbsup: Like everyone, I love the age gap and how ppl keeps mistaking her as his daughter/niece  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  For now, I like that she keeps seeing the good in him. I wish that her innocent/naive nature would stay because it's what attracted him  :wub:

Yep many people seem to love the age gap in here it what's make it funny/cute between pek/nek. And what make it more cute is becuz Weir doesn't look that much older than Preaw either.so it's even more cutier between them. They are a cute match.
from what Preaw said about her character yes Kwang will still have her naive/innocent nature and optimistic thinking through out the lakorn cuz she will do many things to hurt pek emotionally and make pek jealous without she actually realizing it and By then you may be frustrated by her character Haha.and becuz of pek hot tempered it will continue to make her see the bad side in him too and the nangrai tried to come in between them so many misunderstandings between pek/nek too. Beside nek innocent/naive and optimistic thinking that attracts pek Is also her mature thinking is what impress him too cuz in ep5 he said was surprised she is mature than he thinks cuz she forgives him about having a mistress cuz her dad is like that too so she understands pek. So they make a compatible couple cuz even though she's young but she has a mature thinking that sometimes he can learn from her too. And she bring out the happy kidish side to him too. I think so far the dialogues between pek/nek is good/reasonable I like it. Beginning I know I will like this type of lakorn storyline but didn't think I will fall in love with Weir&Preaw as a couple so I was surprised I did.becuz in real life Preaw is a bashful person so make her really shy the scenes with Weir so come out looking natural. Cuz as we can see in the show when she has to sing looking at his face she was so shy.shes adorable. I like shy actress they're cute. from many scenes in the mv /teaser and behind the scene pics and from what Weir said there's a lot of love scenes in here as nek gets older it gets more rough Hehe and there's mostly Real kisses from what Preaw saids too so it looks like after nek has gotten older pek didn't hold back his lust for her anymore cuz he can't get his hands off of her, he's all up close always hugging/kissing her like his feelings has been bottle up too long so it exploded,especially after marriage I can picture more coming hahaha.sorry for my dirty thoughts.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Hahaha..love it when everyone seems to enjoy this lakorn very much.Yup.I do agree Preaw 's acting look natural.When watching ep 4,i surprised when watching her tears.And when her voice turn deep and then facing back sayomphu look like she did really hurt. :cry:  :cry:  

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Thank You @AngelFlowerGlass for the trans..i just watched without sub and make my head confuse and try to digest what they're talking actually hahaha.But i do understand it when looking forward all the conservation here. :dance1:  :dance1:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Lol...I sure hope the director and script writer share your dirty thoughts @AngelFlowerGlass and give us tons of kisses and hugs (back hugging, front hugging, sleep hugging, force kiss, willing kiss, sneak kiss)...just give me more skinship  :woot2: You can tell this lakorn is making me insane.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
It's been awhile since I've gotten into a CH7 lakorn. This lakorn is just so adorable. I like Preaw, I think she's doing a great job in here. Khun Mafia and Kwang are just the cutest ever. I really don't like the neighbor's son that likes Kwang though. Ughhhh!!!! I just find him so annoying everything time he tries to tell Kwang that Pu isn't a good man. The age gap really doesn't bother me here for some reason, I think it's fitting. Wednesday, please come fast. But that'll mean our Khun Mafia is going to be heartbroken!

asher

sarNie Hatchling
yeah I havent been addicted to a lakorn for a while as well, and this one really drags me in, I am so into the storyline and Weir and Preaw's chemistry, they kinda become my fav couple in ch7 now, lol, and I am so glad I can share my thoughts with you gals in this thread. :rolleyes:
I dont like P'Pol as well, I hate guys who play dirty to win a girl's heart. Playing dirty may help you fool a girl for a while, but when she finds out  the truth, she will leave you for sure if she is not stupid.  If you really love a girl, you should fight for her like a man which is exactly what our Khun Mafia does :blush: He takes care everything of her, help her dad solve his debt, protect her from the bad things, teaches her life experiences, ask her out like a man, and he never speak bad things of others, that's what a gentleman should be. :blush: When it comes to love, he is the sweetest lover and the bravest fighter :blush:  God I am so in love with him, lol :drool: . Kwang noi is lucky to have his love, and he is lucky to have her love too :rolleyes:
Cant wait for Wednesday's ep to come :dance1: I am ready to help Kwang to comfort our heartbroken Khun Mafia, and dont worry I wont keep him like his mistress does and will give him back to Kwang noi when she forgives him, lol :spin:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Weir and his shirts just get to me every time.. Love him in the pattern shirts, love him in a suit and tie LOL I'm so glad he's playing a mafia this time and not some sort of body guard :D This lakorn is going at a good pace for me, not too much drama and just enough cuteness to get me cheesing. Let's hope the lakorn continues to stay this way!