[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I really want to start on this. This lakorn is my type, haha. But I wanna wait till more episodes come out so I won't have to wait forever. I miss Weir like crazy!
Yeah!! I know how it's feel.Because when i started and i got hook,i will always can't be patient about what happen after this.The trailer will kill me lol.Hhahaha..Even now i start to count how many hours to go to watch this.Arghhh!! so painful.. :annoyed:  :annoyed:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Is Wednesday here yet?!?! It's coming tomorrow!!!!! lol, can't wait for these two. I do hate Pol too, such a jerking a$$hole. But he is such a man for asking her out like that, he just gave me another unreachable standard for my future love one, lol ^_^. I can just say that this is the only enjoyable one on air right now, I've been so busy with school, but somehow I always watch this one first.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I'm finally caught up and ready for this weeks episodes but GOSH can I just say I absolutely HATE Pol just like everyone else. He is so selfish and unreasonable. I laugh every time he tries to be the knight in shining armor against Sayumphu cause he's such a kid compare to Sayumphu.

One thing that is getting annoying to me is the topic of status among everyone. The lakorn does a good job at showing social hierarchy and how it can be everything to everyone. I'm glad Kwang is the better person and does not care about social status like her sister.

Yeah Pol is a very annoying character you will hate him more as the lakorn continues. Yep Kwang is a very cute character: sweet,considerate of others cuz lakorns these days I rarely see this kind of nek character anymore so it's so nice to see and add to that Preaw play her role so naturally well.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
the mv is co cute. love it. :thumbsup: I love both lead characters here, Weir and Preaw really portray their roles well :dance1: I love them so much I even have a cute dream about them, lol.
ep 06 is in a few hours, cant wait :woot2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yep!! That was soooo CUTE. :kiss3:  :kiss3: I always keep repeating the cheek kiss scene in ep5,Preaw face really look so ashamed and her face blushing lol.If weir gonna kiss me i'll also be like that tooo.Hahaha.. :whahuh:  :whahuh:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Man so annoying with dootv thaiflix. Does it happen to u its pause too much. Can't enjoy ep6. I probably end up waiting for tomorrow on youtube better

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Adrin said:
Thanks @Hana_pichy. Too excited to ask question that i didn't realize you already give the links.
You're welcome @Adrin.It's okay.Hope you'll enjoy this lakorn as well as me.Sometime it happen to me too.I don't realizes or remember the link after reading through the comment in this thread.Hahaha :dance1:  :dance1:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Love ep6..Haha.. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: I love when Sayomphu called kwang and he said he miss Kwang in the meeting.Hahaha...all of them look at him weird lol.Love when he is there when kwang has problem.He somewhat make kwang feel relieved and calm.
I can't wait for ep7.Just a few hours more in Thai time... :dance1:  :dance1:

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Yet to start on Epi 6, I thought it was suppose to be a sad episode since they broke up?! 

So Epi 7 will be 5 years later?

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Don't know.But i do think so..I think all ep from 1 until 6 was like the flashback of the story and they tell it back.I somehow think about first ep when Kwang talk about her family and in ep 5 when Sayomphu  pull Kwang's fist and run and he did talk something like telling a story. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Glad episode six wasn't as dramatic as it was in the teaser, but it was still a little sad. Episode seven seems even worse T_T. What is wrong with the dad, omg and urge I want to kill Pol.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I really hate that Pol guy. I just want to go into the drama and kick his butt lol. Like, he kept throwing shades at Sayumphu all the time. If I were Sayumphu, I would have knock him out even when Kwang was there.  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

asher

sarNie Hatchling
jinyoung55, I will go with you if you gonna kick his butt, lol. I am glad our Khun Sayomphu helps us kick him there in ep07 :scratchhead2: he is just so annoying.

erinhang, the ratings for the first 5 episodes are 5.846/missing/6.8/5.584/4.444. last weeks ratings are not that good, but considering it's new year's eve, all ratings were drop down.