[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I cried at the part where the two assistant, one was crying and the other went up and hugged him, I swear I was laugh crying at the same time, like it was sadder than pranang's separation. I loved their bromance. Episode seven left me jumping up my seat, a freaking cliff hanger. Wednesday better come fast before I fall off this cliff. Love how Kwang wouldn't leave them behind, kind and strong. I don't think Wit suspected the child was his because Kwang said it was her stepmother. I hope they add a baby/pregnancy, wouldn't be a slap kiss if we don't end up with a baby. Sayompoo should've kicked Pols ass all the way to nonexistent planet Pluto. Ugh, anyways, what am I going to do with my life, this is the only lakorn I want to watch at the moment, the others airing are too boring or I'm not interested. T_T

little22

sarNie Juvenile
After 5 years she rejected him and show no love. I don't see why p,ek still wants revenge on her. He moved on and still sleeps with his mistress.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Is anyone have the same issues like me? I went to ch7 page on youtube to see the preview for next episode but it says that it's not made available in my country. like wtf is that? Are they trying to block international fans from watching? that sucks big time  :rant:  :rant: :rant:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just started this lakorn , gosh , Sayompoo is oozing w/ sex appeal HAHAHA . I don't even think he wore any shirt b/c all I see is chest & lord , how he be sexing his mistress , does the producer want to show us how aggressive his bed activities is or that what we suppose to expect when he get w/ the n'ek HAHAHA , I swear , those n'rai got all the action ^^^^ I will try to catch up w/ ya ladies .

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Wish i could join u girls and discuss this week drama....but Im a coward so I just stop at 1st half of epi 6. Gonna wait till next week to watch it all together.

See you all next wed!

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
jinyoung55 said:
Is anyone have the same issues like me? I went to ch7 page on youtube to see the preview for next episode but it says that it's not made available in my country. like wtf is that? Are they trying to block international fans from watching? that sucks big time  :rant:  :rant: :rant:
the same here

Read the scripts to ep.9 Awwwwww...can't wait!!
there will be some very cute scenes of Sayompoo&Kwangnoi.
Anyone want some spoilers alert?? Hehehe

Yep I can't watch it either ch7 sucks big time!!! Block international viewers from watching their clips in YouTube like WTF is wrong with them don't they want more fan base??!! Not like their rating is getting higher from not uploading in Youtube, seriously they are so dumb!!! And No use in complaining to them cuz they don't care about the fan's opinions.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
AngelFlowerGlass said:
Read the scripts to ep.9 Awwwwww...can't wait!!
there will be some very cute scenes of Sayompoo&Kwangnoi.
Anyone want some spoilers alert?? Hehehe

Yep I can't watch it either ch7 sucks big time!!! Block international viewers from watching their clips in YouTube like WTF is wrong with them don't they want more fan base??!! Not like their rating is getting higher from not uploading in Youtube, seriously they are so dumb!!! And No use in complaining to them cuz they don't care about the fan's opinions.

Give me spoiler plsssssss.... I need them to last till Wednesday!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is tearing me up into pieces...what a huge flip from cute lovey dovey to...all of that??? They poured all that honey in my tea and then rub a ton of salt on my wound!!!! Wednesday, hurry up!!! Bambi needs help!!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yay!!! More people are joining the discussion. Spoilers please!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Wednesday too. ^_^ I've been watching it on dailymotion, and there's Eng Sub on dailymotion, but if I'm impatient, I'll watch it on watchlakorn.in.

spoilers:

They meet again when she went to sell fruits to his American customer they were shock to see each other again she act like don't know him and he act don't care she row her boat away won't sell the fruits anymore cuz don't want him to look down at her.

He like to go over and sleep at her old big house and look at her drawing of the deer and talk to her bunny. He still mad at her think she got dump by Pol so went to become a merchant.

He found out she quit her job help pay the debts for her cuz he still have feelings for her can't get over her. He sneak follow her see her walking picking up plastic bottles into the garbage bag he felt sorry for her didn't think her living conditions is this bad, she went into the boat and row away he follow Hire an old lady to row after Kwang he ask if the lady know Kwang the lady say yes she's a good kid help support her lazy step mom who kept asking her for money he lied Kwang owe him money the lady stop the boat say won't take him anymore cuz Kwang have difficult life already have no parents have to take care of her young siblings and work so hard do everything that get money unlike her step mom only gamble, a good person like Kwang should be sympathetic too, he say she may pretend to play a lakorn to trick u, the lady got mad hand him his money back say u look good but why think so negative don't want money from a mean black heart guy like him so he say will give Kwang all the debts if the lady take him to Kwang house she happy so continue row the boat. He saw Kwang home was so shaggy surprise she live so poorly felt sorry for her wanna help her especially now she unemployed too and confuse why she won't go overseas with Pol.

He went to help her from getting bully by the gangster boys who wants money from her step mom/her that the step mom owe them, she told the cops it was misunderstanding he got mad she isn't grateful for his help..

He trick her to come work for him without she knowing it was his company his worker told her the boss is an old man in his 50s have many gray hairs. He told his worker to move her office desk close to his office room put it across from his room so he Can sneak look at her through his room.

He found out the truth from her friend Jern that Kwang act sweet to pol promise to go with him just to trick him to go away to go studied cuz it was his mom plan, she have a difficult life have to work hard do various jobs to support her step mom and siblings:Office work, sell her drawing, sell bottles. Especially that time she has to take care of the new born baby it was so hard for her she hardly get to sleep and more worse Jern dad kick Kwang out of the house too but lucky a kind person let her live at the ban saun and get to pick some fruits to go sell. Jern say Sayompoo pull Kwang from Heaven to the deepest hell hole he's very cruel. After hearing all of that he felt so bad of what he did to her. He goes sleep over at her house and look at the drawing of the deer and say "I shoot you so badly hurt make you run away into the forest, can you forgive me"

While she working in his company he sneaks over to her house to bring over household stuffs. He Went into her room saw the conditions have no bed he felt so sorry for her. Then he saw her little sister fell into the water he went to help and take her to the hospital so Kwang found out he's her boss the owner of the company she work at she got so mad say gonna quit.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! Omg, finally, ugh I hate the stepmom, she should've just kicked her out when she left the newborn behind, such an awful mother, hoping her kids doesn't become horrible like her.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
@AngelFlowerGlass, if I can hug you I will run over to give you a big hug!!!!!!! 

Thanks you thank you thank you!!! So sweet! So looking forward!

From this on he will have a foul mouth say stuffs to make her mad cuz she's stubborn with pride don't want his help. And since she won't accept his generosity he trick her into accepting it.
After she know he's her boss she ask "why you do this." He say "don't think I'm nice want to help u it was coincidence my manager ask the wrong person for the interview. " So she say "don't worry I will quit myself then.and thanks for help my sister.and next time don't sneak into my house again that house is not mine im just renting it it has no value for you to take. " He say "I just accidentally went in there saw the house conditions it's so horrible irritated my eyes"
She got mad gonna walk away them fainted cuz tired of hunger didn't eat anything yet.he scoop her in time.the doctor say she has no food in her body so pass out need to eat healthy meal. While she unconscious on bed he look at her say" I told u before didn't I if u wanna row the boat for people in your family the boat have to be strong first, u dumb kid". he push the hair away from her forehead and think back the time he use to kiss her at his birthday party and then he bend down kiss her again and then pull away cuz scare She will wake up. And put some money in her purse.

He found out she left the notice paper to quit. He call her in his office. He ask about her sister conditions but she ignore say" I left the notice paper to quit already to the manager at the end of the month i will be leaving.thanks for helping my sister again"
He say"why are u quitting are u scare of falling in love with me again?" She got mad say will take back the notice papers say" so u will know u are not all that, don't try to trick me into the net of yours again I won't believe u anymore" and she storm out of his room he smile can trick her into continue working with him again.

He want her to eat good foods but know she won't accept his kindness so trick her to go eat with him by say want her to go with him to see the customers at the restaurant and order a lot of foods tell her to eat before the customer come and she will be too busy to eat.tell her to eat a lot till she's full. After done eating he lied said the customers is not coming anymore gave her money to go pay he will go wait at the car she say there is so much food left what a waste he said then the waiters will throw away. So she take the foods to go home to give to her siblings he was happy she did cuz he meant to order all this good foods for her and her siblings to eat. He drop her off at home say didn't know it was her house he just have errands to do around here and let her leave work early today and walk toward her house. He paid the home owner for her rent say now her house is his. Now she have to pay him instead. She angry cuz think he bothering her ask why he does this what he wants. He say "my plan is for u to live here don't try to run away your dad will come see u remember your dad still owe me money " she say " that's why you want to help us because u want us as hostage don't worry I won't run away this house is yours now you can stand sleep do whatever you want while waiting for my dad" and walk away mad, he's happy his plan went as planned.

To jinyoung55, he did kiss her when she was unconscious at the hospital while he think back the time he kiss her at his bd party he realized again his lip was on her lip again. Hehe. So cute.

Yeah he's so sweet always help her but becuz she's stubborn with pride and very naive don't see his real good intentions he have to use this method to trick her in to accepting his help. Yeah he does kiss her the scene at the hospital when she asleep so cute.