[Ch7] Morrasoom Sawat (Moom Mai) Weir Sukollawat/ Preaw Tasaneeya

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Watching this on Friday! Hopefull he doesn't sleep with his mia kept. She mai chai mia noi because Sayompoo doesn't have a mia luang yet, but we all know Kwang is going to be a nice mia luang. ^_^ I'm gonna be so mad if he does though,  :gungirl: , this lakorn has been very enjoyable so far so hopefully they don't ruin it. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Wow...no wonder he tries to get out of mafia life. He's paying for the karma of his father's deeds. The mistress is a pitiful drunk and Wit is getting crazier. That scene from the mv of Wit with the knife looks like it her goading the mistress to kill Kwang with it.

Waiting for the cute scenes of pranang from the pics and the wedding.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yes they got marry on the coming epi.. They scene at home stay is so fin and Sayomphu is like yup yell more at me I like it lol I like my gosh you are crazy boy.

when Sayomphu went to help her from pol, Sayomphu say we can talk it What do u want from me. Pol tell Sayomphu to kill him own self if he dont kill himself than pol will kill kwang and Pol will his self next. So he have no choice and tell kwang have I ever tell you much I love you (though I don't remember this part well but something close to this) if there something wrong u can live and live happier tell, kwang. than kwang tell him I'm the same kwang in the path 5 year this kwang's have fight and past so much thing in life when I was in the forest. So she hurt pol and running to Sayomphu and he shot to protect her but didn't shot him only make him scray, when they thought they were save and about to leave then pol shot Sayomphu and he fall into the water,kwang was calling him name and jumped in the water find him but didn't found. I skip... One month past by kwang went to the store that he first ask her out waiting there and hope that one he will come back, wait and wait he didn't appear so she think to leave than a paper boat falling in front of her. When she open to read it the letter say "I'm here waiting for you would you come I miss you"when she look up and she saw 4 boats are still there she get all to read all the letter are say the same thing. She knew in the path 5 years he always come here waiting for her she was crying hard hold the boat close to her. Omg when I reading to this part my tears falling non stop even I writing here I'm cry too. Hope they don't change this part it touched.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Crying my tears out. T___T  That was so touching. Have I told you how much I love you? Even you dont say it out,  we all can tell how much you love her. I am really touching by his love for her. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Oh noooo....:cry: :cry: :cry: I cry lol... He love her very much... So every year he come to the first place he ask for out.. That's why after he came back from Shanghai he did also went there with king and tanong. Seriously... He did write a letter for her every year...:cry: :cry: He really miss her. A love a man has to a woman would make me cry... The sacrifice of love from Kwang.. Ouh... :cry: I become so emotional..

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I know right, that's why I'm cry so hard after leave here and go back reading again, I reading that letter so many time, I was imagine he might always be there waiting for her to come on every year for every they anniversary. when I thinking this gosh it touched by he love my tears yes falling like rive. Lol I'm become emotional too, yup a love a man has for a woman is make me cry easily specially it by weir who play the roles. I real need a guy like mafia Sayomphu in my life, I'm touching he love to her.

Today Epi was ok! I love the scene when they went to the party cute... I forward for next week more so many hot scene in there Tai... tai tai!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yes... Agree with you. Done watch today ep.
Today ep was okay, not that much intense between pranang. They're still cute bickering scene between them. I love when Kwang want to save Sayomphu, the part when Sayomphu bring them back to the mansion, (ouh.. That part really touch my heart, I feel like that, seriously.. 5 years had past away, still remember ep 1 tough. When Kwang want to save snow white and there was a snake, Sayomphu came and want to shoot it. But Kwang said no. Don't kill it. Sayomphu ask back you can speak with snake??.. I still remember that part. His face was funny lol. Everything he does to court with Kwang were happen in the mansion...), I love the part at the party, the most when wit's plan fail lol.. HAHA..then we can see they're hugging each other.. Ouh so cute. :woot: :woot:.. I can tell how happy they both want to get married (I'm happy too).. Feel like want to drop my tears again because of happiness cause at last they'll get married.. :cry:.. Kwang is Sayomphu's and Sayomphu is Kwang's. They belong to each other.
What to say huh??? °~° °~°.. Next week ep... Feel bad for both of them.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
This week's episode is quite a let down for me. I mean, there was some cute moment between the lead but it wasnt enough. So much is going on next week tho. How am I suppose to wait for another week like that? So sad  :yuck:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, I was touch by it too her house everything are still the same I feel hair stand up if I was kwang probably tear drop and love him more

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Hana_pichy said:
Arghhhh... WaTcHiNg ep12!!..and I wanna scream right know.. The bed scene was to close.. 0~0.. They're were sooooo cute. If you touch me then I kiss you for sure.. Hehe.. :pervie: :pervie:
I'm sad when their house are on fire. the kids cry so well. They can act. Good job. I love when the stepmom change bit by bit as time passed by. She love her child more and more.
I love how our K AND S keep bickering again and again. Hahaha..
The next ep is their wedding, I can't wait :woot: :woot: and I hope my wish.. And pray will be granted..

I did second MV for this beloved mafia couple. But now I did on behalf Kwang's feeling. I didn't plan at all, but after heard this song and go check out the lyrics, I remember the earlier ep of this lakorn. It just made me sad.. Sad to know it will end soon... Here is the MV. Hope you gals enjoy it na...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhOfCvsx6E
I enjoyed it very much. The song sound like a soundtrack to a Korean drama that I liked.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
lakorn7 said:
I enjoyed it very much. The song sound like a soundtrack to a Korean drama that I liked.
Yes.. From that winter the wind blow. I didn't watch it till finish. I like the soundtrack more. Mostly Korean soundtrack had a meaning that will make me touch. The meaning is so deep .
Thanks for enjoying it. The important thing is enjoying this lakorn first.. Hahaha.. :woot: :woot:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I finally caught up with you guys! I'm so mad that the eldest sister is pretending not to know her other side of the family at the mall. I love how the mom is slowly becoming a better person. The sibling love between the kids, especially  the young boy and spoil sister is so cute. He's always there to protect his bratty sister :thumbsup: . When they were running out of the house  they were also holding hands. I can't wait for ep 13 to upload on the website I watch it. I wonder if the dad is going to come back :scratchhead2: . There lives are better without him, how can he leave such a big family behind like that?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
@Hana_pichy, I love how both the songs you picked for the videos matched their feelings so well and how well you made the mv. I love both songs you picked, And One and How Far Is Near. They're both songs that I feel have such deep meanings and the way the music goes so well with it too!! I hope you'll make another one when they have their happy ending!!! 

Haven't watched this week's episodes yet!!!  :cry: Hopefully I'll be able to watch it tomorrow! I can't believe it's going to end soon! It feels like yesterday that I was watching the first episode and fell in love with our pra'nang. This is one of those lakorns that you never want to end!