[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Every time G or whatever/The aunt talks it's so ridiculous lol. Did no one tell her that Mussaya is basically a princess? That one scene where she's like "So she can leave and go back to her jacked up/ghetto house." I'm over here like, her palace? Lol.

meredo

sarNie Egg
I feel like channel 7 is not as good as channel 3 when it comes to koojin stuff. And if they have a good pairing going on, they moved on from them like a hot potatoe lol. Channel 3 is a master on koojins. But I don't even pay attention to lakorn with koojins anymore. I guessed, getting older plays a role in it. They do nothing for me and if lakorn is not good I don't like wasting my time on repetitive couples for the sake of it.
i am glad ch7 doesnt do koojin because there is risk of pairing up 1 of the people you strongly dislke, for me it is Bella and Pim

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can i ask is there any eng sub link to this ? i saw this FMV

and it got me interested to see what is about

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
come on , now we are being unreal how she can chase away a snake with her eyes :risas3: i have fear of snake and that won't help me deal with the snake when i meet it in real life :pancarta:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like how this version, they're not related by blood. I was grossed out by that. I believe in Andrew's version he said they were not born from the same mother and father and that she uses a different last name so they can marry each other. I'm like dude that is your dad's little brother's daughter- your first cousin!

But I think the previous version is a lot more realistic. The cousins were not so one dimensional. I'm scared to get to know this version Penchom. Knowing ch7, she will be one hella of a b+?&$. I just got through an episode.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I just started watching this as a filler lakorn while I wait for Leh Lub Salub Rang and it seems pretty good. :cheer:

I keep screaming Khun Daniel (or should I say Khun Daniol) whenever Lak comes up :pancarta: The aunt & her kids are so flipping annoying :facepalm: Pong is the most annoying out of them.
I'm slowly falling for Massaya's character (I love her spunk) :icon12:

As for the difference in ratings, I was hoping LLSR would have better ratings than it does atm but oh well I guess it isn't everyone's cup of tea *shrugs* Maybe it would be higher if channel 3 stopped with all the ads people would actually bother watching it on TV instead of waiting for it to be uploaded on YT (no joke, watching LLSR live is the most painful thing I've ever experienced because of all the ads):BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
for sure lak know how to deal with a stubborn child like mussaya tbh he is the flavor of this lakorn i love seeing him tame a wild girl like her with his cleverness , that trick to bring her bkk was soo smart

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I see Mik next to Mookda is just such a sweet pic because she is small next to him. I can't wait till she changed herself. The last 2 version Massaya just cut her hair off and that was considered changed. In this she will doll herself up and just a sexier version of herself. Like her in a swimsuit where Lak and the other guy looks like they just saw a girl with 2 heads lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't see her as a grown woman that's a problem how i will feel the sweet love between them he treat her like a kid an dshe look like a kid hope later when she learn i can see her as a lady so far until ep 2 he looks like he is doing a babysitting job

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The bed scene when she is sick is just too cute. Lak in here has more freedom to developed his relationship with Massaya. That's the kind of changes that I like in a remake where they give us more of the leads scenes. I wished channel 7 is smart enough to YouTube their lakorns. But somehow, by not doing so it limits themselves. I am looking forward to where there's more jealousy lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is my favorite genre , this is my cup of tea sweet light romantic with some good drama perfect ingredient production is a little old fashioned but it's suits the period theme so all feel in harmony together , and it's definitely a very classical typical storyline but i'm enjoying it with the slight comedy in the lines and action i can recommend it for people who look for light cute romance hope it won't get druggy and i want some jealousy scene :D

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wished channel 7 is smart enough to YouTube their lakorns. But somehow, by not doing so it limits themselves.
Ch7 has their own streaming site, Bugaboo that's why. I'm not sure how the math works out for them. Maybe they make more money by streaming it there than Youtube. But them starting to put up small clips on youtube might be a sign that they're considering it. Who knows. Bottom line is money. I know people are like "international exposure" but doubt business folks care about that unless it brings in money too.

Ch3 puts their stuff on Youtube and they're still losing money. Read an article somewhere that due to decreased ad dollars, they're going to start managing the actors themselves. Like all personal events/ad campaigns will have to go through them. I didn't read it in detail so not sure how that's going to work or if they'll really do it.