[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
can you share the link please

i'm still wondering why are they putting this scenes infornt of mussaya over and over again it's changing nothing so at this point this ep 4 i can say most part of it was useless in a way , cause nothing changed on lak he is still see and treat her like his little sister she is the only one here suffering and confused on her own
It's not very clear, but I'm certain that is Lak with Mussaya. There's no way someone else is kissing her before p'Lak is.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXx7U73Avmb/?tagged=มุกมิกมุกมิก

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
That was so cute that he thought she was sick when she started to blush. They are both doing so well in this lakorn and you could see the feelings growing in both of them even Pr'ek is starting to get confused cause he hasn't fully accepted his feelings yet. Love that Thanchai is such a gentleman and understands Mussaya so well. Part of me wishes Mussaya ends up with him so she could be Mom Mussaya just to spite the aunt ;)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I don't know half of what they are saying lol but the part where Mik act out the bed scene when she was sick, if I was Mookda I would have been flustered to no end. They seemed very comfortable and good friends.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Waiting for the kiss scene...

But if u girls look closely, Lak's cheek is red so I think this is more of a drunk kiss rather than a romantic kiss. I sure hope he remember the next day.

jjinxx

^You're probably right. If it is in the next episode or so, it will be too soon for him to kiss her intentionally.

Yes, even when they're shy, they can "demonstrate" for fans to see! kekeke
I like how Mik threw Mookda under the bus, saying she is a good singer now, so she had to sing a little bit and got embarrassed. lol.
Towards the end, the hostesses were teasing them, saying Lak is so flirtatious, even before he started to really fall for Mussaya, he already took her temperature using heir foreheads, so what is he going to do once he fully realizes he is in love with her. Mik said he will go all out. Mookda said Lak likes to mess with/harrass Mussaya after they fall in love. Hahaha, the cuteness will make up for all the craziness and the long wait.

where are y'all watching this? I was watching from dailymotion, but every episode will freeze on there.

jjinxx

Spazz!
I thought Lak was totally in love with Penchom, and wanted to marry her, but turns out he is a ladies' man after all :confused12:He is already "reserving" Mussaya.
"You shouldn't hold any guy's hands, no matter who they are. In fact, you can only hold my hands."
Poor Mussaya was hyperventilating from his unconscious flirting. But she wasn't as thrown off by her feelings as Lak was. He's much more flustered around her now. :icon12:

I can't take my eyes off of Mussaya. She's got some serious charm, adorable smile, but also a helluva game face - riding her horse, shooting hand guns, facing off against crazy aunties.

SPAZZ at the freaking teaser for the next episode! Kiss-ville, here we come! He totally kissed her! They were arguing and he kissed her! I'm not even putting this in the spoilers because it's too exciting! Folks, it's another set of roller coasters from here on out! How is p'Lak going to make up for his ungentlemanly behavior!
And WHOOHOO! Mussaya finally gets in a slap! It's about time, she did say she was going to pay Pin back for the slap in the horse stable. Whoooooo, I can't wait!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It's not very clear, but I'm certain that is Lak with Mussaya. There's no way someone else is kissing her before p'Lak is.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXx7U73Avmb/?tagged=มุกมิกมุกมิก
good good i'm happy development will come soon , maybe because sub is behind by 2 episode i still can't catch up with you guys who watch raw so i hope the sub can come earlier this week :)

SPAZZ at the freaking teaser for the next episode! Kiss-ville, here we come! He totally kissed her! They were arguing and he kissed her! I'm not even putting this in the spoilers because it's too exciting! Folks, it's another set of roller coasters from here on out! How is p'Lak going to make up for his ungentlemanly behavior!
And WHOOHOO! Mussaya finally gets in a slap! It's about time, she did say she was going to pay Pin back for the slap in the horse stable. Whoooooo, I can't wait!
now it's hard to wait for the sub to know what happened

m010313

sarNie Egg
Omg!!!! He's finally admitting to falling for mussaya!!! Now I can not wait for next week! Gosh so sad! Wish all the episodes came out back to back lol so in love with Mik and Mook!

jjinxx

I can't tell if they said the kiss scene took three takes, or if they said they had to actually kiss three timessss for an ok!!!!!! Either way! That scene was intense but not overly romantic -- makes me really really really want to see these two in a revenge lakorn! I feel like Mookda could handle that kind of dramatic genre. She's very expressive.
I'm glad Mussaya got to throw a punch at Lak! Lol! He deserved it!

Dearest

恋の予感
Anyone care to share what they were arguing about during the scene where he kissed her. My thai is very limited, but I wanna know why Lak suddenly kissed her. But omg so excited that Lak finally starting to realizing his feelings! And yes, I'm glad Mussaya hit Lak hard after that forced kiss cause he deserve it. I love her character so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Basically he kissed her because he was saying something about Nophon and Mat told him to stop and then he got angry and asked what does that guy have that is better than me? Then she told him, I guess cause she was angry with how he was acting while drunk. He then kissed her to prove he is better that any other guy lol

Dearest

恋の予感
Basically he kissed her because he was saying something about Nophon and Mat told him to stop and then he got angry and asked what does that guy have that is better than me? Then she told him, I guess cause she was angry with how he was acting while drunk. He then kissed her to prove he is better that any other guy lol
Thank you!! Now that I saw the episode and the whole scene it makes more sense. I kinda got what they were arguing about.