[CH7] Mussaya (Pordeecom) : Mik Thongraya / Mookda Narinrak

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Mussaya cast will be on Facebook live tomorrow along with Nai Hoi Tamin cast :)

UPDATE: IT WAS ACTUALLY AN OPENING CEREMONY.

Last edited:

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
When this show is going to air.. Mik in non action drama...wah What a relief..
Am I the only one who thinks that mookda looks pretty in some photos and in another one she looks dull..

Barbie-

sarNie Egg
Kana rinyarat would have suited the female lead with mik than mookda.. Kana really looks like bollywood actress katreena kaif.. Very beautiful

P

PrincessKarina

When this show is going to air.. Mik in non action drama...wah What a relief..
Am I the only one who thinks that mookda looks pretty in some photos and in another one she looks dull..
I totally second that! You read my mind! Lol!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to eye candy heaven. I tried to watch PTP and the one with Green but I couldn't get through it. Not even for Mik.

This means a steady of diet of Mik for a couple of months! He'll have the series one with Steph too and I'm definitely checking that out even if its action.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Saw the second trailer on Mik's ig, and it looks like we'll get lots of cute Mut and p'Lak scenes. But also way more drama..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
As what they say... some actors and actresses do best in certain genres lol... like Mik who is known for action lakorns... but I'll look forward to see him in this one :D

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
So this drama is going head to head with nadech and Yaya lakorn. Good luck with that. This will definitely get a low rating since NY are more popular in Thailand and people are looking forward to their lakorn. This is not coming out from a NY fan. I don't watch any of their lakorn btw.
As much as I like mik. I'm gonna give this lakorn a pass because the whole idea of falling in love with a relative is disgusting and makes me cringe. I just can't.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So this drama is going head to head with nadech and Yaya lakorn. Good luck with that. This will definitely get a low rating since NY are more popular in Thailand and people are looking forward to their lakorn. This is not coming out from a NY fan. I don't watch any of their lakorn btw.
As much as I like mik. I'm gonna give this lakorn a pass because the whole idea of falling in love with a relative is disgusting and makes me cringe. I just can't.
Idk... but ch7 always has decent ratings even if the lakorn is not good. I think a lot of people still wants to tune into Mik's non action lakorn just to see him.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Idk... but ch7 always has decent ratings even if the lakorn is not good. I think a lot of people still wants to tune into Mik's non action lakorn just to see him.
Yh. It nice to see him in a non action lakorn but be better one where the cousins don't fall in love. It so wrong and I can see why they change the era. It because if they do it in this modern generation then it would be wrong and people would judge where as back in the day. It normal i guess

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yh. It nice to see him in a non action lakorn but be better one where the cousins don't fall in love. It so wrong and I can see why they change the era. It because if they do it in this modern generation then it would be wrong and people would judge where as back in the day. It normal i guess
I don't know who close this remake it to the previous version. They might change a lot of the characters relation.