[Ch7] Nak Soo Maha Gaan (Moom Mai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Weir has the perfect body, he just needs to tone it up a notch! Not to be mean, but those fitting pictures of his shirtless body were...sort of embarrassing to look at because it's not toned. Haha. I know he can do better!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I wasn't prepared to watch this lakorn but I must say that I change my mind now after watching ep.1.
This lakorn look really good and I can't wait for tomorrow ep. Glad it's Fri-Sun slots.

soutsada7

sarNie Hatchling
The story zips by at a fast pace and for once, I can tolerate the CG effects and the fight scenes used in a lakorn.  I was, however, mightily distracted by Tangmo's buttocks though.  Did she get 'em done?  It looks too weird to be real.  Other than that, this is a fun watch.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
soutsada7 said:
The story zips by at a fast pace and for once, I can tolerate the CG effects and the fight scenes used in a lakorn.  I was, however, mightily distracted by Tangmo's buttocks though.  Did she get 'em done?  It looks too weird to be real.  Other than that, this is a fun watch.
LOL. I was distracted by her ass too! Lol its way too big. I feel that way about alot of nang'eks butt, some of them just stick out too much! Makes you wonder if it is natural or they wear a little something under to emphasize it!

one_of_others

sarNie Egg
hey ! i am new member here. Could someone help me ? When does this drama airing? date , clock and channel please . 

and it would be great if you say last episodes number :)

thanks  :)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
This Lakorn already air on Jun 21, every Friday -Sunday at 8:30 in Thailand I think. This lakorn channel is ch7, I don't what is last epi number but it say to be 22epi end