[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Tsk tsk tsk. If Rin wasn't dead, I'm sure Taechin would still see Rin behind Chomp's back as her fiance. I do not support that kind of behavior. He's doing so now. When he was taking Rin to go see a doctor after her hand had gotten burned from touching Boom's necklace, he said he was in a hurry to take his girlfriend to go see a doctor. Dude, you have a fiance.   

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I'm not. Lol. I'm just wondering if he looks like that for real or if they added make up to him.
I think that is how he looks. I saw bts and other interview of him. Yes, he can be scary at time. Haha, but he is not scary as much as those cruel human who kill Rin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
HuabNag said:
I think that is how he looks. I saw bts and other interview of him. Yes, he can be scary at time. Haha, but he is not scary as much as those cruel human who kill Rin.
Sometimes, his eyes look pitch black and his lips are really dark purple. They even joke for him to put his hat back on because without it, he looks even scarier. Lol. So I was just wondering if they add in some make up to help him match with the horror theme. Probably did a little bit. He looks normal sometimes versus other times.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm not. Lol. I'm just wondering if he looks like that for real or if they added make up to him. 
I think that's how he looks like and they probably added some makeup for better effect. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Tsk tsk tsk. If Rin wasn't dead, I'm sure Taechin would still see Rin behind Chomp's back as her fiance. I do not support that kind of behavior. He's doing so now. When he was taking Rin to go see a doctor after her hand had gotten burned from touching Boom's necklace, he said he was in a hurry to take his girlfriend to go see a doctor. Dude, you have a fiance.   
Yeah, I feel like he would be doing that. I don't condone that behavior either that's why I feel like Rin has no right to haunt Chompoo, unless Chompoo was part of the plan.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Techin needs man up more. I know he caused Chompoo to lose her memory, but that doesn't mean he has too marry her.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What if Techin knows Rin is dead, but pretends not to believe in it and refuses to accept it...?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Techin is really dumb for not noticing anything. I mean all the hints are there, cold body, always going missing, no contact number...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I feel the same; how can he not suspicion, she often just disappear here and then appear there again. They made Taechin a weak and kind of dumb character. I know he doesn't believe there is ghost but c'ome there are things that happen that he could have suspicion of. It will be nice for Choonpoo to get wit ATM, Rin's friend.

korat12o3

sarNie Egg
phatman said:
Oh, I see. I guess that's her karma. I wish we had more subbed episodes. From what I see only 1 and 2 are subbed. Sigh. So sad. I don't think this lakorn is totally awesome but I'm not bored of it yet. Hehe. How many episodes total, anyone know??

No worries, I'm still subbing lol. It's just that finals are around the corner so I wanna concentrate on that. I'm about done with episode 3, subbing the part where Rin is getting killed. And unfortunately, I don't know how many episodes there are yet. I'm assuming it's past halfway now though.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yeah, I feel like he would be doing that. I don't condone that behavior either that's why I feel like Rin has no right to haunt Chompoo, unless Chompoo was part of the plan.

In my opinion, Chompoo has the responsibility for Rin's death.She knew their plan ahead,but she didn't warn Rin.She saw Rin carried by them,but she didn't help her at first.Though Rin and Techin are wrong for they don't tell her the truth,It can't be a reason that she let those things happen to Rin. What Rin saw is Chompoo didn't help her.
But from I know Rin will forgive Chompoo after she knows Chompoo's regret

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
korat12o3 said:

No worries, I'm still subbing lol. It's just that finals are around the corner so I wanna concentrate on that. I'm about done with episode 3, subbing the part where Rin is getting killed. And unfortunately, I don't know how many episodes there are yet. I'm assuming it's past halfway now though.
Oh yay!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alisachen said:

In my opinion, Chompoo has the responsibility for Rin's death.She knew their plan ahead,but she didn't warn Rin.She saw Rin carried by them,but she didn't help her at first.Though Rin and Techin are wrong for they don't tell her the truth,It can't be a reason that she let those things happen to Rin. What Rin saw is Chompoo didn't help her.
But from I know Rin will forgive Chompoo after she knows Chompoo's regret
Oh she knew it?! Oh, that's bad then.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's not who wronged who first, it's usually who wronged who last and how severe. Sure, Taechin and Rin were wrong to have dated behind Chompoo's back but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to kill her or letting something bad happen to her especially when you know what the plans are and no matter what, you're her best friend. If my best friend stole my crush. I would dislike her and know where we stand but I would still not wish for anything bad to happen to her.

Taechin is dumb and useless. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
It's not who wronged who first, it's usually who wronged who last and how severe. Sure, Taechin and Rin were wrong to have dated behind Chompoo's back but that doesn't give anyone an excuse to kill her or letting something bad happen to her especially when you know what the plans are and no matter what, you're her best friend. If my best friend stole my crush. I would dislike her and know where we stand but I would still not wish for anything bad to happen to her.

Taechin is dumb and useless. Haha.
Yeah, them dating behind Chompoo's back is nothing compared to being killed!

Techin is pathetic.

So like they're spending too much time on the supporting characters, and not focusing on Rin. Does Rin not want them to find her body? She's not doing anything to hint that she was killed. I guess she doesn't want to because she just wants to be with Techin. Still though, she was murdered. And it's weird that the monk isn't helping her find justice either. He's just telling her not to get revenge...? Wth, the gal was murdered for goodness sakes! You should help her put the killers in jail at least. Things are going around in circles...the story hasn't moved much.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
Yeah, them dating behind Chompoo's back is nothing compared to being killed!

Techin is pathetic.

So like they're spending too much time on the supporting characters, and not focusing on Rin. Does Rin not want them to find her body? She's not doing anything to hint that she was killed. I guess she doesn't want to because she just wants to be with Techin. Still though, she was murdered. And it's weird that the monk isn't helping her find justice either. He's just telling her not to get revenge...? Wth, the gal was murdered for goodness sakes! You should help her put the killers in jail at least. Things are going around in circles...the story hasn't moved much.

I think Rin doesn't want Techin know she is dead. Though she hinted that she may be a ghost,Techin didn't believe there is ghost in the world or he doesn't want to aceept it.
The monk always says they will get what they deserve,lol.