[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:

It's really not that great but our leads are carrying the lakorn on pretty well. Taechin is boring, but Kan playing him makes his character likable. If someone else was to play the role, I wouldn't be tuning in. If anything, I think the lakorn should focus more on the 6 murderers. By now, I should be seeing Rin kill them off one by one for her revenge. Lol. But they're focusing more on Rin and Taechin's love. I also don't like how they have those girls going after Taechin. It's unnecessary. Thank goodness Chompoo and Taechin called off their wedding though. I couldn't stand them any longer, especially with Taechin playing her constantly.   

I think they should start killing them off too. Haha. I feel like they've been focusing on them too much that I'm like when are they going to die already. Haha. Omg, tell me about it. They make all these girls go crazy for Techin. Okay, we know Kan is to die for, I'd die for him too (jk hahah), but having BOTH those murders go after him is a little stupid and unnecessary.
Honestly if it weren't for Kan, I wouldn't have even started watching this. HAHA. So although his characters is the most boring pra'ek ever, I enjoy seeing his face on screen. :ghehe: I'm glad that Chompoo called off the wedding too, she's smart. I was going to explode if they were to continue dragging the whole wedding shenanigan longer. I'm tired of Techin and his father submitting to the mom. Like really? She can take care of you and protect you, but to the point of controlling your life?? That's just a little too much. The father is like a dog on a leash, he listens to her every word. Never stating his OWN opinion. I like Chompoo's parents better. They're reasonable and nice. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
I believe they will soon pair up;Cause not many actors and actress in Ch.7 compare to Ch. 3

I hope so. That's if CH7 continues giving him work. Haha. I know CH3 gives him supporting roles only, so... 
CH7 suits him better anyways. Haha. 

HuabNag said:
i just want those murders and Taechin's mom to leave them alone. They have so much obstacles before and after Tim's death. I can't picture them happily ever after with all these evil people around them. Glad Choompoon didn't bevome obstacle to them after she pulls back her conscious.

Yeah, Chompoo is well aware of her surroundings and is reasonable just like her parents, even though she has no idea what happened. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I hope so. That's if CH7 continues giving him work. Haha. I know CH3 gives him supporting roles only, so... 
CH7 suits him better anyways,,
Yes., I hope other productions see his potential as well so he can expand his wings farther n widers

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HuabNag said:
Yes., I hope other productions see his potential as well so he can expand his wings farther n widers

It's sad how there are so many talented supporting stars who are just as good looking or even better looking than the leading stars, yet they're not recognized.  

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep can't wait that the beach scenes too; ghost Rin at the ocean; It can be scary and romantic at the same

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I just realized that two notable veteran actresses from the 80s are in here. Savitree, Taechin's mother, and Patra Thiwanon, Chompoo's mother, are my favorties! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I just realized that two notable veteran actresses from the 80s are in here. Savitree, Taechin's mother, and Patra Thiwanon, Chompoo's mother, are my favorties! 

Yeah, I personally am a big fan of Savitree.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
emerald_888 said:
@phatman

Hi, do you get to watch Nang Chada in English sub?
I have not even started yet cause i cannot understand a thing :(
No. Haha. I've been watching it without. To my surprise I understand more than I thought, even though my knowledge is very limited. Episodes 1&2 are subbed though and the subber is still subbing the rest. Hehe.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

Haha. I had the same reaction.

Anyway, off topic. Your profile pic, is it Phet and.....Kwan??? Haha. I can't see very clearly.
Hahaha! Yes it is. They did a finale wedding photo shoot back in 2013.

It's like I want to watch this lakorn, but then I don't haha so I'm just tuning into everyone's comments. I just want to know how the ending for this lakorn will go.