[Ch7] Nang Chada (PolyPlus)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Usually a storm will follow after pne's most happiest moment in life. That's just so sad to see them goes different path while still love each other very much.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
HuabNag said:
Ah, they sure look very similar.

Yeah, they totally do. I got them mixed up. lol

phatman said:
Awe, I bet that's when he realizes she's a ghost...since she won't be appearing in the pics....

I think Taechin will know for sure next week. It's so sad... 

Omg, the way Hongyoke died is very traumatizing. Looks so scary too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Finally she dies, haha.

That is the actress who played with Baifern in A Little Thing Called Love, the pretty one who Nam competed with.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Just watching Ep13 preview has already maken me cry. Rin just has herself, no one is on her side.

Alisachen

sarNie Hatchling
Nak in Pee Mak has Mak on her side all the time. Although she is dead,I think she is still happy. But Rin :lmao: This must be the saddest character Mai played :cry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, Rin is a loner. Now Taechin is suspicious... I think that's why he took her to the beach.
So sad ; this teaces me that guy's word can't be trust. He was the one who said "even death can't separate us" and then he knows she die/becomes a ghost he back out. I'll cry with Rin. This is a very potty character. Rin is an orphage, always got bullied by those people who jeously of her beauty and harras by men who she doesn't interest in them.

x0unerthanlater

HuabNag said:
So sad ; this teaces me that guy's word can't be trust. He was the one who said "even death can't separate us" and then he knows she die/becomes a ghost he back out. I'll cry with Rin. This is a very potty character. Rin is an orphage, always got bullied by those people who jeously of her beauty and harras by men who she doesn't interest in them.

I don't think he's letting her down... but if he doesn't "let her go" she'll be hanging around and taking her revenge on people. It's not good for her soul. The monk told him today that if he doesn't let her go, she can't go anywhere because she loves him so much. If she keeps taking her revenge, she will create lots of sin. She will be stuck as a wandering spirit forever. That's probably why he doesn't want her to hurt anyone. In the preview it just shows him telling her to stop. She was choking her best friends. Taechin doesn't want her to become a vengeful ghost. He's doing that because he loves her not because he's backing out. The longer he lives with her, the more sick he will become. Living with a ghost damages and weakens your soul. In the end Taechin can die if they stay together.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Honestly, if the killers repented and served jail time I would say they deserve a second chance, but they don't feel remorseful one bit so they all deserve to die.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I don't think he's letting her down... but if he doesn't "let her go" she'll be hanging around and taking her revenge on people. It's not good for her soul. The monk told him today that if he doesn't let her go, she can't go anywhere because she loves him so much. If she keeps taking her revenge, she will create lots of sin. She will be stuck as a wandering spirit forever. That's probably why he doesn't want her to hurt anyone. In the preview it just shows him telling her to stop. She was choking her best friends. Taechin doesn't want her to become a vengeful ghost. He's doing that because he loves her not because he's backing out. The longer he lives with her, the more sick he will become. Living with a ghost damages and weakens your soul. In the end Taechin can die if they stay together.
Nice analysis!!

x0unerthanlater

I was thinking... "if only she had a twin..." like in Waen Sawat. N'ek was able to take her sister's body when the sister died... But Rin will never be able to stay with Taechin. Eventually, (if she keeps killing people) her ghost form can be destroyed too... I hope Taechin will be able to stop her. True, they all deserve everything that's done to them but killing them doesn't make it right.