[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is that me or Now character has snapped. She can't stand the abuse anymore
It seems so. And recently ppl have been telling her to live for herself.

Maggi and even her sister is telling her to live her life.

That is something she never hurt of. The thing that happened at the "motel" was a snapping point.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems so. And recently ppl have been telling her to live for herself.

Maggi and even her sister is telling her to live her life.

That is something she never hurt of. The thing that happened at the "motel" was a snapping point.
She had enough being abused

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She had enough being abused
In a sense yes. At least to the outside world. Everyone has their limits. To her family NOT so much. I so wish her to just leave those ingrate. Her mom is trying to sell her. She's lucky she has prang who appreciate her.

From the preview it seems she will hurt Wadee who's always got her back and use Somsuck. I'm sure if she asked him for help with her reasoning to block pk. He would help but she made it seem otherwise.

I know guys don't her involve in drama but I wish they used vdo evidence. Wadee recorded the incident of him choking her....I hope that is used or else what's the point.

The parents. OmG kills me. His dad the hypocrite. I need to see these RAI suffer as well . Not just suffering at the end.

She needs to ditch her family to teach them a lesson.

I digress. I watch it for maggi and champ as a couple. I do enjoy now's performance and her couple is Eh since there is much angst and separations and misunderstandings. Pk need to man up better

Love the OST though

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
In a sense yes. At least to the outside world. Everyone has their limits. To her family NOT so much. I so wish her to just leave those ingrate. Her mom is trying to sell her. She's lucky she has prang who appreciate her.

From the preview it seems she will hurt Wadee who's always got her back and use Somsuck. I'm sure if she asked him for help with her reasoning to block pk. He would help but she made it seem otherwise.

I know guys don't her involve in drama but I wish they used vdo evidence. Wadee recorded the incident of him choking her....I hope that is used or else what's the point.

The parents. OmG kills me. His dad the hypocrite. I need to see these RAI suffer as well . Not just suffering at the end.

She needs to ditch her family to teach them a lesson.

I digress. I watch it for maggi and champ as a couple. I do enjoy now's performance and her couple is Eh since there is much angst and separations and misunderstandings. Pk need to man up better

Love the OST though
I personally think Now has better chemistry with Champ

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I lost interest in the pra'ek and nang'ek. I just feel bored watching them. everybody else around them is more interesting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I lost interest in the pra'ek and nang'ek. I just feel bored watching them. everybody else around them is more interesting.
Lol I mostly watch for the other characters. Pra'nang is ok.

My romance is W/wadee and somsuck. The Director is funny when the ppl or off script or adlib. It's ok...it's ok...he looking at her with passion of hate...hahaha

Nk is fighting back more and is going to live for her happiness. Too bad the growth isn't in the middle.

Wadee is my Fav. She's a great friend. She calls Now out on her. That she is a responsible adult who is responsible for her happiness and is making herself the victim.

A good friend is someone who is loving and support but can also give u tough love.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes. I'm glad they are doing well! I feel the supporting cast is what make the lakorn decent

I can't wait for now, maggi, Mike and louisse

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man i stayed up to binge watch this (on some fwd) and now im tired. It would had been nice if they had more pranang moments. Man i love the second couple and Prang.