[CH7] Nang Rai (Mongkoldee) : Now Tisanart/Boom Kitkong/ Chap Worakorn/Maggi Apa

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
It’s called Kingdom. It’s on Netflix. It’s a kdrama in a historical setting about a zombie outbreak lol Such a wierd combo but unexpectedly worked great together. I’m gonna die waiting for season 2
Been hearing lots of great reviews on that show. UGH! Just when I canceled my Netflix because everything was repetitive. I can't watch scary movies alone like I used to anymore and I know my husband will not watch with me. He refused to watch Train to Busan. I watched that with my siblings instead. :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Been hearing lots of great reviews on that show. UGH! Just when I canceled my Netflix because everything was repetitive. I can't watch scary movies alone like I used to anymore and I know my husband will not watch with me. He refused to watch Train to Busan. I watched that with my siblings instead. :risas3:
It’s sooo good! Man what a bummer for you. Maybe you can find it somewhere else online. I usually don’t get scared by things like this easily but this one definitely had me feeling kind of creeped out lol If you liked Train to Busan (I absolutely loved that movie too! Gong Yoo :icon12:), you’ll love this drama

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
It’s sooo good! Man what a bummer for you. Maybe you can find it somewhere else online. I usually don’t get scared by things like this easily but this one definitely had me feeling kind of creeped out lol If you liked Train to Busan (I absolutely loved that movie too! Gong Yoo :icon12:), you’ll love this drama
I would have to watch it during the day so I don't get creeped out at night and dream about zombies chasing me. haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. Still talking about that zombie drama?

How's this one getting? Any better? I saw some kiss scenes on IG. Hehe.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I hope ch7 remake Dao Pra Sok, Now and Weir would be perfect for that role!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I hope ch7 remake Dao Pra Sok, Now and Weir would be perfect for that role!!!!!
I like DPS but pk has too many adult pulling strings. Now would be great as Dao.

I'm not on the weir bang wagon. Mik and Now reunion would be great

I love kob/num in it and rewatch their scenes.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like DPS but pk has too many adult pulling strings. Now would be great as Dao.

I'm not on the weir bang wagon. Mik and Now reunion would be great

I love kob/num in it and rewatch their scenes.
I think they can change pk characteristics a bit. I’m not a fan of Weir either but just thought they’ll look good together. In DPS pk should be a bit older so Weir or Es will be perfect.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think they can change pk characteristics a bit. I’m not a fan of Weir either but just thought they’ll look good together. In DPS pk should be a bit older so Weir or Es will be perfect.
Nk was like 17/18

Pk was 26?

Mik and now can pull it off.

Pk respected the elders a lot. That why we had the dao situation because of "elders"

I did feel like it kinda dragged when she was living on her own.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nk was like 17/18

Pk was 26?

Mik and now can pull it off.

Pk respected the elders a lot. That why we had the dao situation because of "elders"

I did feel like it kinda dragged when she was living on her own.
I like Mik but can’t see him in that role. Mike is another one I want to see in this role. DPS was super long and draggy, they should shorten it if it gets remake.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like Mik but can’t see him in that role. Mike is another one I want to see in this role. DPS was super long and draggy, they should shorten it if it gets remake.
...they remade it with brooke and shorten it. It wasn't as popular

I feel 16 ep is good.

...they had like 7ep when she was young

I'm a now/Michael fan

Lol I meant Michael not mik