[Ch7] Ngao Gammathep (Kantana)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Wednesday and Thursday are my absolute favorite day of the week! Cantvwait to see the next episode.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
@ xingtze, thanks for answering my questions. I'm trying my best to piece together everything, it's nice to get confirmation that what I am thinking is right. It's hard when subtitles aren't available, not that I'm complaining. It's just that it's been a while since I watched or rather fastforwarded thru a lakorn w/o subs. Yeah, that's how much I like Weir and Mai...hehehe...willing to NOT fully understand all their dialogue, and just LOOK at them...yeah, it is silly isn't it.

Last weeks episodes, I don't know, it is starting to drag...I mean, Weir that is, show more emotion dude. Mai is like so relieved to see him after her kidnapping, and he, he, ah...and I guess he is jealous that the brother declares that he likes Mai, but...I don't know, I guess I wanted him to take his jealousy out on her and NOT his brother. I mean, dude should be so jealous, he kisses her...hahahaha! Well, it could be that I skipped some parts.

Anyway, yeah, I agree the ex has got to go! She is so pissing me off...the innocent act...argh...that's the worst kind of n'rai, acting nice, but so evil...why can't she just be full on evil! K, enough venting, can't wait for the scene where Weir tells Mai's parents who she really is! That's the only thing keeping me interested for next week!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
@ xingtze, thanks for answering my questions. I'm trying my best to piece together everything, it's nice to get confirmation that what I am thinking is right. It's hard when subtitles aren't available, not that I'm complaining. It's just that it's been a while since I watched or rather fastforwarded thru a lakorn w/o subs. Yeah, that's how much I like Weir and Mai...hehehe...willing to NOT fully understand all their dialogue, and just LOOK at them...yeah, it is silly isn't it.

Last weeks episodes, I don't know, it is starting to drag...I mean, Weir that is, show more emotion dude. Mai is like so relieved to see him after her kidnapping, and he, he, ah...and I guess he is jealous that the brother declares that he likes Mai, but...I don't know, I guess I wanted him to take his jealousy out on her and NOT his brother. I mean, dude should be so jealous, he kisses her...hahahaha! Well, it could be that I skipped some parts.

Anyway, yeah, I agree the ex has got to go! She is so pissing me off...the innocent act...argh...that's the worst kind of n'rai, acting nice, but so evil...why can't she just be full on evil! K, enough venting, can't wait for the scene where Weir tells Mai's parents who she really is! That's the only thing keeping me interested for next week!
Your welcome. I understand how difficult it is to watch lakorn w/o subtitle. Im not thai, can only understand a bit here and there thanks to my 2 years experience in lakorn. Luckily, Weir's Chinese Fanclub is subbing this lakorn so im able to understand. Or else, I will be as confuse as you are.

Totally agree with ur comment. its starting to drag and our Mr Rome is so lack of emotion. Mayb its his character to always be cool and smart. At first, i was hoping for some R scene, kiss/slap and jealousy...Since Rome is so cool, i dont think wat I hope for ll come true. So now, i only hope for more jealous and romantic scenes. Finger crossed.

Did i mention I love love Tien's biological father(forgot his name,kunmunthad?)He is the bad guy here but he is too handsome for me to dislike him. I wan more of his scene with Mai too,to see more of father and daughter interaction.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
@xingtze - yeah it is too much to hope for an r-scene---hehehe we are such sarnies...perveey sarnies...hehehe, is there any other way to be? As for Tien's biological father, yes I agree the actor is handsome, I get it. However, his character is just so bad, raping her mom and all those affairs w/ his secretaries...the drama did its job in making me dislike him...I'm right w/ Weir's character in keeping Tien away from her father...so, hate the character (the father), but so inclined to like the actor...hehehe :p

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait to watch this today. If anyone caught it live and wouldn't mind sharing a summary I would greatly appreciated.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....the second half of todays episode is so sweet and sad at the same time. I wish lome would just let down his guard and tell tien how he really feels. Tien is practically throwing herself at him!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Need spot translation! Or paraphrasing is fine...hehehe...so Weir and Mai are in their tent. Each totally likes the other, BUT, as Weir is about to make his big move (relax, just a kiss), he pulls back...then dun,dun,dun...Mai was awake the whole time, faking that she was asleep already. Each character has a voice over monologue giving us insight into what each person is thinking, but I don't know what they each said...help? I'm up for any info. thanks! :D

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Need spot translation! Or paraphrasing is fine...hehehe...so Weir and Mai are in their tent. Each totally likes the other, BUT, as Weir is about to make his big move (relax, just a kiss), he pulls back...then dun,dun,dun...Mai was awake the whole time, faking that she was asleep already. Each character has a voice over monologue giving us insight into what each person is thinking, but I don't know what they each said...help? I'm up for any info. thanks! :D

Tieng said: I don't want to know anything. All I know is I'm the daughter of the (the couple who raised her) and I'm your(Weir) kid Tieng. This is all I ask for and I don't want anything else.

Lome(Nai Hua): If I can turn back time, i wouldnt do this. Tieng, I'm sorry.

That's what they said.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!! It's almost Done!!!
But finally Rome told Tien how he feels! :crush:
I Loved it when Rome kidnapped her and went on and island
were there was just him and her! Trying to built a new life together!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
CUTENESS ALL OVER THAT!! :cloud9: :kiss3: :heart:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah but its too late she doesn't want that anymore since she is the daughter of his enemy...and now it was him that wanted to be alone with just her..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I'm only on episode #10 but I hope there is a twist at the end where Tien end up being Rome's best fried daughter and not Kamuntath. The title is Ngao Kamatep which means Cupid's Shadow? If that is the case, who is playing the cupid? I would assume it's the best friend (played with Patson) who passed away and wanted him and Tien to get together. But then again, he can also play the cupid by making Rome and Kamuntath forgive and forget each other. Hmmmmm

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so i'm glad they got together in the end, it's a "no duh" thing, but i didn't understand if time had pasted or not. b/c Tien had short hair all the way through toward the end, then all of a sudden right at the end she had long hair and went to singapore, did time pass? like a few months, years?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
so i'm glad they got together in the end, it's a "no duh" thing, but i didn't understand if time had pasted or not. b/c Tien had short hair all the way through toward the end, then all of a sudden right at the end she had long hair and went to Singapore, did time pass? like a few months, years?
First she started out with short hair, which is suppose to be her natural hair in her role. Then when she went with Rome his sister took her to add extensions so that how she got long hair. Then when situation got bad she felt unsafe and went back to short hair, I believe remove the extensions because her natural hair for this role is short. Then when she went to Singapore, maybe she decided to add extensions again LOL

somp9

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed this lakorn very much. Mai is so beautiful and has beautiful big eyes. she acts very good for a newbie.
Hope to see her more lakorn in the future. Mai and Weir does look good together and has good chemistry with each other in the lakorn. I'm not sure if they have good relationship outside industry.