[Ch7] Pang Sanaeha (Dida)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Now I'm still debating whether I should continue watching or not, after seeing the comments here... :X

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't recommend you to start on this but if you have already started, might as well watch it to the end. Or skip. Trust me you will not be missing much if you skip a few episode here and there.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Just finished with this. I actually did enjoy watching this, though really there were many stupid things here and there. It wasn't as bored as I thought it would, but I'm certain that I'll never come to re-watch unless for Cheer and Kan. My favorite scene was when Taechyd pretended to be in coma, Praidao came to visit him and noticed the watch on his arm. xD

I wasn't satisfied with the ending at all. Everything about the ending wasn't well organized, the script and the editing. Dennis death's scene was just like that. I wish to see him suffer. WTF with his wife shot him?! I also don't get it with Prokdeun and Sumalee things?

Whatever, this is an okay lakorn for me, but totally not a recommendation.

sandy thao

sarNie Egg
dancy said:
Thank Franoli1 for translate.

I wonder who her boyfriend is? Last year she was rumor with TangMo..so this is a different guy now? wow he seem so tall even if Cheer wear high heel. I'm glad she like tall guy.
Ohh really!!

sandy thao

sarNie Egg
dancy said:
I'm glad she seeing guy too and its about time...hehe I hope you know what I mean by TangMo (its not s girl but a guy) They were rumor to be seeing each other last year but from this interview it seem like a new guy she seeing......Aww fans sure fall hard for couple they love. Same here I would like to see them date for real but I know that not going to happened anyway. http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/coverlaf.gif I'm glad Cheer and Kan get to pair up in here. If Cheer wasn't in here I would never have know who Kan was...lol

I can not wait until Monday.
Lol!! I was think about the girl tangmo!!

sandy thao

sarNie Egg
Franoli1 said:
We shall see, a least I am glad she is seeing a "guy" this time...she always has rumors with girls....="= poor cheer!

Kan broke up with his ex girlfriend earlier last year...and has started seeing someone new now...I read some funny shippers, hoping that they are seeing each other...and making the news to cover up...hahahaha. I will not go that far though...I believe Cheer is telling the truth as she always does.
I agree too but are u sure that Kan and his gf broke up?? Im not trying to make you guys mad but i just want to know because he and his gf still takes picture together. And what i find awkward it when he takes pic with her she cuts half of his face off. He also does that too!! He even post up a pic and said that he misses her..... They are a very weird couples.. But I AM IN LOVE WITH KAN KANTATHAVORN!! I do want both kan and cheer to be together too but foreal im really jealous i wish it was me.. Hahahahaha