[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This part will start airing on July 1! :)

The only way to be able to watch the series is if someone gets to sub ALL parts. I can't even with CH7 being selfish and not uploading their lakorns online :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks great. Do you knoww if anyone is subbing this?
I don't know if anyone is going to sub it. I really hope someone subs ALL FOUR parts of this series. That's the only way we can watch it online since the ever selfish CH7 don't upload their lakorns online. :fighting3::BangHead:

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if anyone is going to sub it. I really hope someone subs ALL FOUR parts of this series. That's the only way we can watch it online since the ever selfish CH7 don't upload their lakorns online. :fighting3::BangHead:
I've read that Thippy is subbing Rachanawee Tee Rak and Anonyblue 2001 is subbing Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk:thumbup:, but i couldn't find anything about this part.:(
Hopefully, someone will sub this part too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I've read that Thippy is subbing Rachanawee Tee Rak and Anonyblue 2001 is subbing Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk:thumbup:, but i couldn't find anything about this part.:(
Hopefully, someone will sub this part too.
Same here. I hope this part and Porshe-Kwan's part will be subbed too. It would be a bummer for those who want to see all couples of the series if they won't be subbed.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Peak IG update

^Alright, these two in a lakorn together please!!!

Peak looks like Rita here lol

Fitting pic