[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 2

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.facebook.com/f.nakhon/posts/10214006900951825?pnref=story

1. Yuthapoom Huajai – Soldier
2. Seub Rai Mai Ruk – Police
3. Duang Jai Navik – Navy
4. Tarm Sud Fah La Sud Ruk – Air Force Man

Since there are new titles, probably new casting.
I don't mind really, would love to see fresh pairings. :D
If this is the case, hopefully the main couples from season 1 will make special appearances! :D
Separate threads will only be made if the second season will push through and the cast is confirmed.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like Kwan and Porshe couple more than the other pairs. I also agree, somehow Peak doesn't stand out in the lakorn. Something about her that made me skip her scenes.

Will see which couple in here that grab my attention.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She has no screen presences to me...i couldn't watch her Even @ the end.

I'll love a now/mike reunion

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
OHH!! I really like the pairings in the last photo! But who is that with Es? Hana Lewis?

nvm, just checked the hashtag, it is Hana. Hm, I mean I don't mind her but I might change her with Now, hehe. Since I don't like their current lakorns' storyline, this can substitute.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Since Bow will leave CH7 she is out of the choices to be here should they pursue with the sequel.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Her leaving makes it unlikely but not impossible right? Ch 7 cast Sean in that lakorn with Pim and he's freelance. But I suppose it might be different since she used to be their artist and chose to leave.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I also heard news about Ch7 new series 2021 but not sure if it's part 2 of Paragit ruk.
Not confirmed info: it seems to have different genre with the name Virus Wai Love, 4 parts with rumored couples (may change after):
1. Hua Jai Wik Rit - Ko & Pinkploy (they def gonna reunite but not sure if its this one)
2. "Pik Rak Payabaht" - Boom & Pimmy
3. "Karunyakaat Snaeha" - Bank & Tuptim
4. "Paap Maya" - Donut & Chingching

and rumored to be produced by Kantana.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I also heard news about Ch7 new series 2021 but not sure if it's part 2 of Paragit ruk.
Not confirmed info: it seems to have different genre with the name Virus Wai Love, 4 parts with rumored couples (may change after):
1. Hua Jai Wik Rit - Ko & Pinkploy (they def gonna reunite but not sure if its this one)
2. "Pik Rak Payabaht" - Boom & Pimmy
3. "Karunyakaat Snaeha" - Bank & Tuptim
4. "Paap Maya" - Donut & Chingching

and rumored to be produced by Kantana.
Haven't found anything in Google except the one posted above. Hopefully we'll see another series type lakorn

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kwan and Porshe couple more than the other pairs. I also agree, somehow Peak doesn't stand out in the lakorn. Something about her that made me skip her scenes.

Will see which couple in here that grab my attention.
I agree that Porshe and Kwan are my favorite couple out of the four. Plus Kwan is my favorite female lead from this series as well. Peak was so damn annoying and emotionally hurting Weir. Honesly, Weir deserves so much better cause he's been sweet this whole time, but Peak keeps finding ways to blam him. Sammy always looks so moody (despite being my favorite actress). I remembered that scene when all the shadow team guys went to greet her, but she looked unhappy. Then Steph's is a little okay out of the two. I don't have any problems with her character, but for a scientist, she's not as smart as she is. I mean she is a freaking scientist for fox's sake, but she's sure naive. Kwan is nearly perfect except for the fact that she keeps avoiding kiss scenes with Porche. I don't like the sunlight kisses (reminds me of doctor romantic). The other three couples have proper kiss scenes more than Kwan/Porshe. It sucks cause I really like Kwan/Porshe's storyline and romance the most, but lacks of passionate kiss scenes. Darn, that's the only flaw I got from them.