[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 3: Ratchanawee Tee Ruk - Om Akapan and Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the way he smiles n looks at sammy makes me giddy. they have a good relationship off screen too...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awww....the 4 guys together teasing each other.

Pra'nang still have the cute lil scenes. Listening to the summary I wasn't sure....nxt ep...pra'nang moms are ridiculous!

Mik and sammy needs a lakorn together.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just watch part 1A from thippy subs but I have to ask, do Om and Sammy's character knew each other before this? Did Sammy lose her memory? I didn't expect it to start that way since I read the synopsis and it didn't mention anything about what's shown? I am liking it so far though I skipped some parts but if someone could explain the above questions for me, I would be grateful. Thanks on advance. Cheers!

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just watch part 1A from thippy subs but I have to ask, do Om and Sammy's character knew each other before this? Did Sammy lose her memory? I didn't expect it to start that way since I read the synopsis and it didn't mention anything about what's shown? I am liking it so far though I skipped some parts but if someone could explain the above questions for me, I would be grateful. Thanks on advance. Cheers!
Yes, they knew each other before. Because of a misunderstading Praew broke up with Tonkla. She thought he was unfaithful with her, but he always had loved her

I think something like this happened :confused12:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Yes, Tonkla & Praew knew each other since they were kids. The lakorn doesn't explain to us what happened between them to cause the "breakup" but the book I believe said she misunderstood him for being "unfaithful". Plus I think their family had a parr to do with it too

And no she didn't lose her memory.

I'm like mad and sad bc they cut off a lot of scenes in this part and I have a gut feeling that the ending will be rushed. I hope they follow thairath's ending a bit though I kinda saw a quick btw video of their ending....i think I saw a Rose & Jack scene lmao. Either that or Om & Sammy are just playing around haha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I listen to the summary and don't seem rushed...can't wait til nk lives with pk ....they are so cute together

TubbyTinker

Om got into an accident on the day before they shot the last scenes on the last day and his face is swollen. So if people watch ep.10, and you see his face is swollen, that's the reason why.
I listen to the summary and don't seem rushed...can't wait til nk lives with pk ....they are so cute together
It doesn't sound rush but the editing might be. The reason they cut out scenes that the casts already filmed was bc they were trying to fit everything in 10 episodes. I was saying if part 2 is a go for this series, they better keep the old cast esp Om & Sammy and make up for those scenes they deleted lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hope they release those scenes. .... their scenes makes me *blush*blush*

Some scenes in the preview songs wasn't shown -.-

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks for explaining guys... I came to know this lakorn by chance actually (specifically, an FMV recommended by youtube). I know both Sammy and Om, tried watching their lakorns but didn't finish any of them! They are good actors but I think I have problem with CH7's overly dramatizing lakorn with cheezy dialogues, cheezy scenes, crazy haute couture outfit, masochism etc etc... that causes me to stop watching otherwise I'll go crazy. As crazy as they are, the idiot me will always give CH7 lakorn a chance (the Once Upon A Time is quite OK).

Anyways...... I am guessing this lakorn is not very anticipated by many? Excuse me if I am being rude but there are less than 10 pages here. Is it normal for CH7 lakorns?

TubbyTinker

Thanks for explaining guys... I came to know this lakorn by chance actually (specifically, an FMV recommended by youtube). I know both Sammy and Om, tried watching their lakorns but didn't finish any of them! They are good actors but I think I have problem with CH7's overly dramatizing lakorn with cheezy dialogues, cheezy scenes, crazy haute couture outfit, masochism etc etc... that causes me to stop watching otherwise I'll go crazy. As crazy as they are, the idiot me will always give CH7 lakorn a chance (the Once Upon A Time is quite OK).

Anyways...... I am guessing this lakorn is not very anticipated by many? Excuse me if I am being rude but there are less than 10 pages here. Is it normal for CH7 lakorns?
maybe its due to the cast, not many people like them? or not popular enough LOL or just typical of ch7 lakorns hahah

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
maybe its due to the cast, not many people like them? or not popular enough LOL or just typical of ch7 lakorns hahah
Not many people like them??? That's a surprise. Lol. I like Sammy. She has a strong aura. Not to mention that she has this crude beauty that she will still look beautiful even if she just woke up from bed with lion mane on her head and drools traces on her face, she'll still look beautiful. (I am exagerating and might change my point when I see it live) CH7 lakorns have higher viewer ratings compared to CH3. But I guess it's more suitable for the local rather than international market. One thing about CH7 lakorn that is good about them is their length. It seems endless!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 don't have the lakorn available to international viewer. You can watch on watchthailakorn? Luckily for me I use my "sister" acct. on thaiflix and I get to watch ch7 lakorn. In general ch7 lakorn isn't really discuss because many ppl can't watch it and it's hard to find a sub on top of it

Sammy & porche lakorn was surprising very good and Fin worthy. It dragged a lil at the end of course like ever other ch7 lakorn.

Love Sammy and Om in their 1st lakorn as the 2nd pairing.

Om and Sammy is very swoon worthy!

In general ch7 lakorn is quite popular

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
CH7 may get higher ratings but they're annoying for being selfish.

Anyways just realized that there are a lot of changes from novel to lakorn LOL

Will binge watch if I'm not that busy with work.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't know the novel sooo... hopefully we didn't lose sweet scenes.

Ch7 is stupid for blocking it

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Om and Sammy are awesome together. Their home scenes are so normal couple things that it's really sweet and you could really imagine them being that way each day. I think that's what I like about Porsche and Om's stories. There's more regular people than hi-so people. Even though Preaw's family has a thriving business, her parents are regular hardworking people. Not everyone are in couture outfits and heels all the time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are killing me in their scenes as b/f & gf...the smiles they give each other....swoon!!! I need a reunion. Love the OST...I get all giddy watching em!