[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 4: Yeut Fah Ha Pigat Ruk - Mik Thongraya and Stephany Auernig

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I like the part where she was just admiring him in front of the lift and he find it awkward. Like she can go after saying thank you but no! She just stand there and wait till he leaves lol

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
According to Steph, Today's their last day of filming. Ep 2 is on today. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it live because I'm work so some one spill some beans for me on here. Ahah
Did anyone see when I'm posted a pic on insta which include all the cast but Steph is left out while other mixed up their pairing.

Last edited:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Yes, I saw that. What were they doing? Peak got om and porshe haha. Weir got sammy. I would have grabbed Mik.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I saw that. What were they doing? Peak got om and porshe haha. Weir got sammy. I would have grabbed Mik.
I would snatched weir before anyone does. He looks like he such a genuine and down to earth guy. And stephanys like" mik! What abt me" her hands out wide.
Peak look like a next door who just happen to join the fun. I would love to see weir and Sammy pair up tho

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
@Jonalyn Just curious, are you a Filipino? if so, I'm not the only Filipino fan of Mik and Steph here!!! <3 Yay!!!

Gosh I have to catch up asap. Been so busy with work.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Y'all know our captain knows he totally into Irene. Omgah I don't want to be a perve but I am loving Mik's hair, I just want to run my hand into his hair LMAO. The fake marriage begins.

Jonalyn

sarNie Egg
I really like Steph character here. And her acting is way much better than in Talai Fai. She acts so natural.:)

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I really like Steph character here. And her acting is way much better than in Talai Fai. She acts so natural.:)
I agree that she has improved since talay fai but I think she still stiff in some part of the scene. For example her hand gesture, she doesn't know how to use them in some scene
My fave scene so far was probably the beach. I love how Karan carries her heel for her and their cute outfit suit the beach vibe.

Jonalyn

sarNie Egg
Ooo
I agree that she has improved since talay fai but I think she still stiff in some part of the scene. For example her hand gesture, she doesn't know how to use them in some scene
My fave scene so far was probably the beach. I love how Karan carries her heel for her and their cute outfit suit the beach vibe.
Oops! My bad. I was just too focused on her face that I coudn't notice any mistake.:)
Oooh yeah! I love the beach scene too. They're so cute.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like next week, there's gonna be another woman in the picture. I can't wait to see Irene get jealous.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So apparently p'ek has super human reflexes...

Anyway, I was totally with Irene, annoyed with Karan's bossy demeanor. She's not going to hide from the outside world, no matter how dangerous things are - her father is gone and half of her colleagues are dead. If I was her, I wouldn't sit around and obey someone I only met a few weeks ago. I know this gives the leads the opportunity to get closer and fall in love, but I gotta roll my eyes at how high and mighty Karan behaves sometimes. "You're under my protection so I will make all of your decisions for you." I would rather not be under his protection if that was real life, especially when the "safe place" he brought her to is open for his mom and any other random person to enter and insult her. You can't tell me the military can't even provide an actual safe house for someone who's as important as Irene is.

I can give Karan the tiniest bit of leeway since he lost the love of his life and is now uber paranoid and insecure and doesn't want to "fail" at protecting someone else again. Not an excuse for being so gruff with Irene, but she can handle him AND is strong enough to be part of the rescue mission. I like her sarcasm and the fact she can stand up for herself. They make a good match.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I agree. Why couldn't they have given them a safe house instead? Guess the writer didn't think of that? Maybe it was t aahow this was written in the first place. Well I like it so far because Irene isn't a pushover and she not letting anyone boss her around or treat her any kind of way either I'm glad she sticks up for herself without having to degrade herself and u know able to think properly. But in any case, I think karen is just a little overwhelm at the moment. He just doesn't want to fail again and end up failing to save Irene like he was unable to save Mina. He's deeply, traumatized. I think I understand him not wanting to meet other girls and being like flirty with theme he's just a nice guy but wanting to avoid any kind of relationship all this time until Irene was kinda of force into his life. And then he'll start to warm up to her a little.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 is teasing us. Why can't they upload the whole episode like other channel did.
Btw this scene is cute too