[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series: Weir and Peak, Porshe and Kwan, Mik and Stephany, Om and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Another update. As of this posting, the pairing and their respective parts will be as follows:

1: Weir and Peak
2: Om and Sammy
3: Mik and Stephany
4: Porshe and Kwan

Screenshot_2017-02-01-21-04-38.png Screenshot_2017-02-01-21-04-43.png Screenshot_2017-02-01-21-04-47.png Screenshot_2017-02-01-21-04-52.png

If this will be followed, Om/Sammy will be in Part 2 instead of 4, Porshe and Kwan will be in 4 instead of 2???

Waiting for more news.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just notice it took 6 year for Om and Sammy to reunite again. I would like to see Sammy reunite with Porshe too.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
When will mik and stephany have their fitting for the drama
Haven't seen any news yet. I'm hoping there will be an official fitting already for all pairs once they're all available, I think all of the main leads here are currently filming their other lakorns.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
So if the order of the parts is the same as the order of the couples, then I'm going to enjoy Mik and Stephany's part the most. The translated summary of part 3 is more in my interest. I love the idea of fake marriage and living together and eventually falling for one another. And Mik is playing a more serious role here, which I think he'll be fine given his role as Daniel in KLKNNHJ.

I'm not liking the part 1 story-arc, and I'm sad that Weir is in that part. Hate the whole idea of your love is your best friend's girl. It's lame lol. And I'm sad that they switch Om/Sammy and Porshe/Kwan part. I think Porshe is more fitting as the playboy captain than Om. Om just doesn't have that playboy vibe. And besides, I like the story of part 2 and I want to see Porshe or Weir in it. Yeah I'm biased lol. I'm not a big fan of Om and I'm a little disappointed that Sammy is his n'ek here, but I guess you just have to take what you can get. And part 4 sounds so boring, I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bo M should have been there instead of Peak. This new actress look off imo. I don't fine her n'ek material. Why are they promoting her so much?

Edit: Bo M, Pim, or Es. Why are they not promoting Es as much anymore? He's way better than IMO.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Bo M should have been there instead of Peak. This new actress look off imo. I don't fine her n'ek material. Why are they promoting her so much?

Edit: Bo M, Pim, or Es. Why are they not promoting Es as much anymore? He's way better than IMO.
I agree about Pim. The girl has so much potential. I wish she had more work lined up. Not sure who meant to say Es is better than but if it's Om I might be inclined to agree lol

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I heard pim turn down a supporting role in weir and thisa upcoming drama because she play the n'ek role only . Not sure if that true tho

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mik and stephany story sounds more fun

I like Sammy and is ok w/OM - I'll tune in for these 2. I enjoyed their 1st lakorn together. I like porche and kwan, so i'll give it a try..

I don't care for Peak...ch 7 don't know how to support their actors...she looks odd and they have many n'k they can use...I'm surprise sammy got a role. She is under used and her 2 recent lakorn is w/ kelly -.-

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree about Pim. The girl has so much potential. I wish she had more work lined up. Not sure who meant to say Es is better than but if it's Om I might be inclined to agree lol
Haha, yes. Es is much better than Om. Damn auto correct! Idk, Om just doesn't do it for me anymore. His acting in that last lakorn with Pancake was bad. I stop watching him. Is this series action?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
At last, Om and Sammy reunite again. Honestly, I feel that Om's acting hasn't been up to par. Anyways I kind of wished they didn't switch Porshe/Kwan's part with Om/Sammy's part.

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard pim turn down a supporting role in weir and thisa upcoming drama because she play the n'ek role only . Not sure if that true tho
Not really aware of some news especially that I don't understand Thai...I hope it's not true for that reason. I'd understand if the reason is the schedules don't fit rather than being choosy with roles because it seems to be that way. If the rumor is true, it is disappointing to hear for an actress to act that way. Rumors are still rumors, not everything we see and hear is true.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hear that Pim didn't want to be second to Poo so she turn the role down. I think if n'ke was someone else maybe Pim might have still be in it with Es but sent Pim pull out I don't know why Channel decide to pull Es out too and replay them both. About this series she didn't said yes she was going to be in it. It was the fans who want her in here.

meredo

sarNie Egg
rumor has it that Pim wanted to fill in and be the nek when poo stepped down from the lakorn with weir, (Pim was scheduled to the the supporting actress) she was rejected by ch7/prodction company so she withdrew completley. and she let her fans put pressure thru social media on ch7 saying she has no drama to play in. sounds like an ambitious annoying manipulative b*tch i feel no sorry for her lol.
i never liked her face, chin so obviously fake and it makes her face flat and big. now there is a reason to dislike her more.

Status
Not open for further replies.