[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Waittttttt so kwan is not 100% confirmed for this? !?!?! Oh no...

But if it's true then let's hope kwan and weir can have a better reunion lakorn, slap-kiss genre hahaha or better yet reunite with tui or om hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I think they want to give both Kwan and Weir time to film their lakorns. Weir is still filming Morasoom Sawat and Peuan Paeng while Kwan has the one with Win. Weir should be wrapping up both of them soon so it'll be easier I guess. I just don't understand why Weir said he's unsure of n'ek when he was kind of the one who told his fanclubs that he and Kwan will be in here.
Ouiiii...or maybe someone should pinch Weir and tell him that it isn't a dream that he'll be reuniting with Kwan. He's secretly excited so to hide it, he answered that he doesn't know who the nangek is hahahaa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Ouiiii...or maybe someone should pinch Weir and tell him that it isn't a dream that he'll be reuniting with Kwan. He's secretly excited so to hide it, he answered that he doesn't know who the nangek is hahahaa
But he tells us to anticipate who it is on the fitting day because he's secretly excited. Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Goh... Mahalo, you made it up to get me excited too.

If he said he's not sure about the actress, who blow the news that he and Kwan will be in this lakorn? 

Hummm, first we just worried about the 2nd lead will steal the show, and now they make us worry and wait if Kwan is in it or not... I get headache now. :(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir will be working out more for this lakorn. The elders didn't require him to but he wants to gain some more muscles and make his 6 packs more defined. Hmmm. To impress Kwan? I think so! Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Weir will be working out more for this lakorn. The elders didn't require him to but he wants to gain some more muscles and make his 6 packs more defined. Hmmm. To impress Kwan? I think so! Lol.
Na na, ya tum hai jai chun wan wai si. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Na na, ya tum hai jai chun wan wai si. Lol
Gor chuay mai dai na si. Lol. He acts like he has never played action before. I don't know why he is preparing so much. He will be playing an assassin. He has played as cops, a superhuman, and a mafia with Preaw for his upcoming lakorn. He already has a nice body. What gave him the idea to become more fit unless, you know. Jk. Lol. I'm not complaining. I want him to become more fit too so I can drool.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol maybe to make an impression for Kwan, he has to look good so the waist grabbing scenes will look good with his body Lmaoo kidding I'm dreaming too much please confirm it with Kwan already!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yummy!

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
:bhehe:Im sure Kwan will be impressed.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
He may want to look perfect with Kwan since most of his fans are waiting for their 2nd lakorn. I'm look forward to seeing the fitting pics in this thread.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Really can't wait to see Weir and Kwan together but I saw an article on Kwan and her ex Ai, did they get back together? Since I don't understand or read thai wondering if someone knows. (http://www.thairath.co.th/content/508500 Lol was hoping she would stay single you know so I can ship Kwan and Weir together hehe 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Priya89 said:
Really can't wait to see Weir and Kwan together but I saw an article on Kwan and her ex Ai, did they get back together? Since I don't understand or read thai wondering if someone knows. (http://www.thairath.co.th/content/508500 Lol was hoping she would stay single you know so I can ship Kwan and Weir together hehe 
She's talking to him again. Kwan says that they're just friends but in Thai celebrity language, that can mean anything. Lol. If they can say that they're siblings and end up dating, Idk what friends can mean. For now, just friends but they might end up getting back together. And I think Weir and Bella from Ch.3 are secretly dating. They are also playing the just friends game. They deny being close but say that they still keep in touch.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes weir and bella are dating. There was a clip on wan wan young wan you a year ago i think when pa'kik teased Weir asking if he and her had broken up yet and he accidentally said: don't jinx me lol. Something along that line.

I'm happy that he's keeping his relationship a secret. It kinda likes protect her and them somehow.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Kwan & her bf are probably seeing if they can get back together. If you see pics of them together often then for sure they're back. as for Weir & Bella 100% they are dating. Sometimes they would say they are just close bffs, and sometimes Weir will say nothing when they ask him but he'll smile and kind of nod. Everyone sees them together. Ppl have seen Bella on the back of Weir's motorcycle before. And Weir always sends his fried chicken to Bella's lakorn set. I've been following their relationship, just hearing bits and pieces from their individual interviews and talks show appearances.