[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Today epi so sad when p'lor and Paeng talk at night.. I hate when peuan come find p'lor and say tonigh Im going to be urs, so she start to kiss him, I soo piss off I like gosh dude u don't have a home to sleep.

Aaaawwwwwww, weir if u need I can do for u every day

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
What was p'lor and paeng talking and crying about in ep 7? It's getting better! I like the other funny guy that is courting Paeng too. He seems to like her a lot.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like today's episode because it seems like lor deep down really cares for paeng more then brotherly, he just doesn't know it. He didn't like it when peun told him that leung and paeng might be closer then friends and also that they're sending paeng to the city.

member101

sarNie Egg
They talked about Paeng going to Bangkok. Paeng asked if he'll be lonely if she goes. Lor said he won't be lonely because he has the buffalo and Peuan. Lor wasn't forward with his feeling. He doesn't want her to go but at the same time he wants Paeng to have a better future. Poor Lor. He's sad to part way with little sis Paeng. Hopefully, he'll start to realize the connection between him and Paeng soon. He needs to stop worshipping Peuan. This scene was so well acted. Weir did so well with his crying scene. He's a few actor that can actually along with his character's emotion instead of just forcing the tears out like most actors.

Peuan is so jealous and possessive. She's getting worse by the day. Good thing Lor didn't sleep with her despite her invitation. Haha Serve her right. Peuan got rejected. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh i held my breath during that scene and was so relief when he rejected her lol. Oh and the vow he made to peun was chilling because those were his last words in the end.

member101

sarNie Egg
I'm so glad he rejected her. This mean they changed it from the previous version. Lor will only sleep with Paeng. This make me love Lor even more. Hehe

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I know watching this type will piss me off dearly esp if peun n lor sleeps with each other. I was so happy it didn't happen. The swear to god thing was scary if he lor thinks more than a brother. I hope it doesn't come true. I hope it turns out to be a happy ending n not died. They dnt need to follow the book

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for sharing the summary of today episode. I'm happy that Lor didn't sleep with her. He save his virgin for Paeng. Heeeeheheheh

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup! that why I so love that scene, he just don't follow his feeling and a side just want her to has a better future. I think p'lor and Paeng both are just so close so they don't know they feeling or realize that they feeling to each other is not sis and bro but more than that, till now she know her real feeling but p'lor still not found himself well. Should thank peuan for send Paeng to the Bangkok cuz this make p'lor realize his self a bit. I always like no no no stop it p'lor then yeah! I clap hand when he stop, I can't watch they love scene it to romance and sweet. I think god will understand cuz he not the one who cheat first and the way he die it's nothing to this at all, it's all he kill himself only. But I hate peuan she alway make p'lor has to promise for everything to clear and end up beautiful, if he not promise I think she will not stop it at all *sigh* when talk about her so angry.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I WISH THEY COULD CHANGE THE SCRIPT FOR THE HAPPY ENDING OF LOR AND PAENG. IF SO, I DON'T NEED TO HAVE A BOX OF TISSUE NEAR ME AT THE END.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Didn't tune into this week's second episode yet. Can't wait to read everyone's comments! Seems like a big wave of comments this week. Something interesting must've happened. Lol.

cr: lovely_gade/hugpooklook/ fang_yui/ fanlakronch7/ suwanna_joy_swc

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thank you lord! With the way they were kissing each other, I didn't expect Lor to ever come to his senses and stop. I applaud him. Some guys don't know how to stop once the mood is set just right. Lol. It also shows how much respect he has for Peuan. Meanwhile, I'm loving how possessive Lor is getting over Paeng. Gosh. My handsome hunka hunk Weir is such a good actor. His yearning eyes for Paeng feel so real. I love how his facial expression changes each time they talk about Paeng moving away. I agree with everyone about the night scene between him and Paeng. Both of their tears fell at the right moment. Their timing and response is perfect considering that they weren't facing each other. I truly believe that Lor would've grown up to love Paeng if Peaun had not gotten in the way when they were little. He always seemed much closer to Paeng. It's like he's infatuated with what he thinks Peuan is when she isn't what he believes her to be at all. Each time Lor swears, I get hurt. Lol. Those words will be the death of him. He has no idea that he will swallow them later on.