[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Wishful thinking. I be happy if pang have a baby and live. Lor can be a monk cus he's hurtful n didn't kept his words. Please god don't punish the good peeps. They don't deserve to died but bad guys need to died. I'm just hateful when good peep suffer.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Agree, he face alway not happy when talk about Paeng moving but just didn't say it cuz that dude peuan. If I was p'lor I'll yell at Peaun saying dude u say I the one who want Paeng to move ? It's u not me!! lol. But he just to chose to walk away and say I bring more rices

No, if Paeng can live than I don't want p'lor to be monk, I want he to stay with his baby and his wife cuz he not wrong (my opinion) he didn't cheat first so for me he not wrong. Also I belive Paeng need more love from him I mean like time for his to show the love for her. God can't do that even he promise but still can't do it, this is should get for peuan. Everytime p'lor make a promise it make me hate Peuan even more and more

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure about her but look? Even she cheat on him and went to Bangkok but he still follow her to there to get her back but she just don't want to go back with him, If she don't cheat he never do it too.

I see a pic the scene they were at Bangkok oh so sad I can't bare to see it too pity p'lor so much. He crying, Paeng,her friend and p'lor friend they hold him tight don't let him go. I guess it is should be about peuan OH My!!! E'peuan u always hurt p'lor I wanna slap u

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm catching up again, finally! HEHE. Unfortunately I'm only on EP2...still. HAHA. Anyways, I'm loving Weir and Pooklook's chemi. They are such a compatible pair. Pooklook looks better with less make up. I hope she doesn't cake herself too much anymore because I"m used to her plain pretty face. Yes, she's pretty in my eyes now. :ghehe:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Peun is black hearted who doesn't know the true meaning of love and honor but Lor does.
Still unfair. God is blind for punishing those who deserve a second chance at love.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahaha yup, they love each each on the next life time cuz he tell Peaun about this before he kill himself. I would love to see p'lor and Paeng next life loving kekekeke

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: pex_bigking
I want him to kick her off just like how he kicked off Paeng when the three of them were arguing about Paeng giving the Monk the wrong birthday day when they were looking for an auspicious day for the wedding.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Well it would nice if they can change the ending as Little22 said, at least they both stay alive and come to see each other...if not live together in the same roof.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The news of Paeng leaving the village to go study help Lor realize some things. He's even jealous of Paeng and even shed a few tears :) I know that most of us don't condone sisters sharing one man storyline however, I'm actually okay w/PeunPaeng. Hands down, Paeng deserves to be with P'Lor. P'Lor was made for ePaeng.  

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Can't wait for next Monday and Tuesday. Anyone know about the rating of this lakorn?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Poo Montana is the guy Yui cheats with first wife. Yui will probably be his mia noi (mistress). Or maybe not. Just another one of Nok's pimpette.

cr:manager

p