[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for sharing the OST. I know I'm going to have a box of tissue by my side....I hope Weir and Pooklook will have chemistry just like Weir and Min...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i'm tuning in for this one because I've fallen for period lakorns after Bang Rajun. When I watched the teaser, I thought Pooklook called Yui "Feung?" haha its Peung. The love triangle is similar to BR but whoooooooooo Yui's character uses force on Pooklook. I need to dig in for the storyline...got the goosebumps when I watched the teaser.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omggggggggggggggg....and it is another tragedy lakorn...i can't do this......

T_____________________T I'll be bawling the beginning of my summer away

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Is there a significance I the names that end with -eun and -ang for sis'? In Bang Rajan Feun and Fang were in love with one guy and I here it's Peun and Pang. It's just pronounced a little different.
I don't think the endings mean anything. Parents like to name their children similar names, hence both lakorns have siblings that have names that start with P's and F's. 

I still have to watch the first episode. So excited.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't think the endings mean anything. Parents like to name their children similar names, hence both lakorns have siblings that have names that start with P's and F's. 

I still have to watch the first episode. So excited.
Oh, haha I just thought it was too much of a coincidence to be a coincident.

Me too, very excited!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Episode one already had me crying. I used up one tissue today. Lol. I think it's going to increase with each episode. Sigh. Each time the flute plays, my heart just begins to ache. I feel so bad for Paeng. I don't like seeing Weir and Yui together so often but better get used to it I guess. Seems like Lor is the only person who cares for Paeng. I like Pooklook's acting so far. Everyone is doing a good job for the first episode. It wasn't the most exciting pilot episode but good enough to explain background to each character. Pordeecom is really a good production. They always choose the right OSTs. The OST for this lakorn is so touching. It sings about blood being thicker than water but in this case, blood becomes your enemy. Love is above all.  

I sure am happy to see Weir on screen again. It's been too long since I've tuned into any of his lakorns. After seeing him as a farm boy, I can totally see him as Klao for Mon Ruk Luk Toong. If they ever remake that again, I'll only give the green-light if they cast Weir and the lakorn is produced by Pordeecom. But I prefer that it doesn't get remade ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn1ro0f5r7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jPnNu-lPik

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You're right Mahalo! I haven't tune in any of Weirs dramas for a long time now too. Ahhh can't start on ep1 until Friday ><

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know but I feel like weir and pooklook have more scene together than weir and yui. They already kiss even this is a help love they in the rainy scene and the scene where they at the lake

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There are more sweet scenes between Peuan and Lor. I don't like how he worships her but that's how his character is written. It looks like she'll influence him to do mean things to Paeng. The scenes between Paeng and Lor are more sibling like. 

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wasn't interested in this at all until I came upon the ost & from the MV it looked like a remake of one of my favorite lakorns with Sine where she's in love with her brother in law & helps him through tough times after her sister left him. If I recall, she even cares for their child too. It's been a long time I could remember wrong. Omg, I cried through most of the lakorn.

member101

sarNie Egg
The dad is so cruel. How can he resent and blame his own daughter for her mother's death? It's so sad that the dad always remind Paeng of it. He openly plays favoritism too, favoring one daughter over the other. You can tell Paeng is sadden by it but she tries to hide her feeling by being a tough tomboy in the outside. Poor Paeng. Pooklook plays these type of character so well. Make you wanna cry along with her everytime she's sad. 

Their kiss under the water was perfect even though Lor did it to save her. Paeng's expression when she became aware of the kiss was right on cue. She's in love with her P'Lor. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated OST
Song by: Pon Pon- Neung Nai Song (One of Two)

Kam sàng jàak fáa  rĕu  chôhk chá-dtaa?
Was it heaven's command or is it fate?

Kèet kĭan hâi ter láe ter dtông maa glìat gan
That had it written for the two of you to grow and hate each other

Táng têe săai yai chêuam yohng săm-pan
Even though your relationship is deeply rooted in a bond

Lêuat kôn gwàa nám kam née yang jing yòo măi
Blood is thicker than water. Is this saying still true?

Dtôn hàyt keu rák  chák nam paa bpai
The reason is love that lead it to be this way

Sên taang hŭa jai  săai yai gôr taan mâi yòo
The heart's path takes the lead, not even a strong bond can accept it

Táng kôo wan née  lêuak bpen sàt-dtroo
Presently the two have chosen to become enemies

Nèung kon nai nán  gèrt maa pêua jà rák gan
One person was born to love 

Nèung kon nai nán  gèrt maa pêua jà sĭa jai
While the other person was born to be disappointed

Châat nâa chăn-dai  yàa bpen yàang née èek loie
In the next lifetime, please do not let it be this way again

Kon pìt keu chăn  mâi châi kon dai
The person who is wrong is me, no one else is to blame

Sŏng kon sĭa jai  chăn ayng gôr chám tâo gan
Two people are hurt, I, myself, am just as equally hurt

Lêuak ter kon née  gôr tor-rá-maan
If I choose that person, the result will still be painful/tortuous

Lêuak ter kon nán gôr mâi sêu sàt gàp hŭa jai
If I choose the other person, I won't remain truthful to my heart

Tried my best to translate. May not have worded it beautifully but that basically sums up how touching this song is. It's very fitting for the lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Translated OST
Song by: Pon Pon- Neung Nai Song (One of Two)

Kam sàng jàak fáa  rĕu  chôhk chá-dtaa?
Was it heaven's command or is it fate?

Kèet kĭan hâi ter láe ter dtông maa glìat gan
That had it written for the two of you to grow and hate each other

Táng têe săai yai chêuam yohng săm-pan
Even though your relationship is deeply rooted in a bond

Lêuat kôn gwàa nám kam née yang jing yòo măi
Blood is thicker than water. Is this saying still true?

Dtôn hàyt keu rák  chák nam paa bpai
The reason is due to love that lead it this way

Sên taang hŭa jai  săai yai gôr taan mâi yòo
The heart's path takes the lead, not even a strong bond can accept it

Táng kôo wan née  lêuak bpen sàt-dtroo
Presently the two have chosen to become enemies

Nèung kon nai nán  gèrt maa pêua jà rák gan
One person was born to love 

Nèung kon nai nán  gèrt maa pêua jà sĭa jai
While the other person was born to be disappointed

Châat nâa chăn-dai  yàa bpen yàang née èek loie
In the next lifetime, please do not let it be this way again

Kon pìt keu chăn  mâi châi kon dai
The person who is wrong is me, no one else is to blame

Sŏng kon sĭa jai  chăn ayng gôr chám tâo gan
Two people are hurt, I, myself, am equally as hurt

Lêuak ter kon née  gôr tor-rá-maan
If I choose that person, the result will still be tortuous

Lêuak ter kon nán gôr mâi sêu sàt gàp hŭa jai
If I choose the other person, I won't remain truthful to my heart

Tried my best to translate. May not have worded it beautifully but that basically sums up how touching this song is. It's very fitting for the lakorn. 

BEAUTIFUL! I knew the song was something along those lines. Haha. I knew the first few sentences because it' similar to the lyrics of LMS's opening theme Hua Jai Likit

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, kinda but u can feel or see in his eyes that he don't very want too. I think I like p'lor and Paeng relationship they can do whatever . Her sis Peaun is just jealous them, I knew! Cuz them two alway touch or play together lol. True her tomboy or stubborn is just to hide her sadness if not she can't cry everytime when she is on happy mood, I know she have a lot inside but just didn't tell it. I hate when peuan yell at p'lor to stop not follow Paeng gosh I just like no go p'lor go don't listen to her. Next week episode is more sad I think, peuan selfish don't wanna connect with p'lor cuz he have trouble, poor him, Only Paeng help him. First I don't very like the OST but when listen full and play with the touches scene Also when the flute play too gosh I just wanna cry aloud like Paeng did on the scene where peuan her tell her cat is death.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg dying to watch it here! Was stuck in a meeting all day then a 2.5 hr traffic home. Can't wait to chat with you ladies about this but first I have to finish Singh.