[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh my! I cannot wait until tomorrow's episode. Karma will finally catch up with nang Peuan! My lovely Paeng will finally get the love that she deserves. That love scene between her and Lor seems so steamy. I love Pordeecom for this reason. They like to tweak the plot to make it interesting. Despite this being a tragic love story, they will make it up to us by giving us sweet scenes between our pranangs. I hope they continue doing this especially with Phet Dtat Phet. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my lol all this time and I didn't even realized this is produced by pordeecam. Ok ptp has hope.

Yeah i was like oh my, real kisses! That rainy scene of him seeing her in the kratom was sexy lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, especially with Pooklook's bare back. Goodness. They set the mood just right. Lol. See, I told you Pordeecom is one of Ch.7's better productions. They do have hit and misses though like with Praao. I think that's only because it was written for Aum so the production couldn't tweak it much. If not, Pordeecom's credibility still holds because I've tuned into their recent lakorns for the past two three years and liked them all.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll really have to go back and watch some of their lakorns then. My 3 months vacation is coming up so i'll have plenty of time to catch up. It is weird that he makes such good lakorns when he used to mostly play comedy and used to produced boran lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess the experience he had from playing supporting comedic characters gave him the gift of envisioning better lakorns. Some leads aren't good producers because they're so used to playing the lead that they don't pay much attention to details. Although Pordeecom is good, they do have their flaws because they drag out the plot a bit towards the middle. I'm not sure if you will thoroughly enjoy their past lakorns, but I've enjoyed them despite the frustrations. Their endings tend to make up for things with an exception of Kularb Len Fai.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The drags was probably from all the borans cus they know no bounds when it comes to dragging those out, my gosh. I saw klf, thought it was bad but i stuck through it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I loved KLF. It got me hooked. The plot was stupid but I loved Now's portrayal of Aom and her love/hate relationship with Vee. Unlike the old version, Thrai only loved Aom. The other two friends kept going after him. He only used them to get to Aom because she rejected him. In front of Now's face, he made it seem like he's into them but once she turns her back on him, he shakes them off. Haha. In the old one, he intentionally messed with all three of them, not because he loved n'ek but for fun. Bow and Now did a great job in there. Too bad they changed the ending. I think Thrai and Aom were supposed to end up together because there were sweet BHTS footage of the two at Aom's hometown that I posted that weren't ever shown.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I have the old one, only saw it once. I think they did end up together but not sure. klf was my second lakorn of Now, i liked her with New and thought she did a really good job in klf. I just didnt like Vee.

Do you know what will air after PP? It should end in 3 episodes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know Pooklook's lakorn with Michael is waiting for an air slot. Not sure. I'd have to research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8tIrPsQ3AA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZo485LgyVM

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The preview for tomorrow episode lol... How Puen someone blames Paeng for effing up her life, oh yeah your sister begged you and held a gun to your head for you to be a cheating B word

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The scene when p'lor know the true that she epuan cheat on him gosh I sobbing so loud and on this time my sis come to my room get ready to go work, she like omg u crazy crying out loud this much? She would never know the feeling if she don't watch it. He sooo pity there

Yup!! Can't wait for tomorrow epi p'lor and Paeng day!!! Her day have come to her and so funny when she kick that girl it like u don't ever think to flirting mine p'lor lol. True she can't blame anyone if she wanna blame than blame her own self cuz this is her choose no one chose for her. Even p'lor get her a chance but she still chose it and and Paeng try to help all the time but she still chose so B word don't try to blame on anyone, it's all ur fault cuz u hungry for money. Gosh I'm so hate her karma so love epuan they come find her so soon

The last time update from fb it's said Morrasoom Sawat will replace peuanpaeng but not sure still the same or change.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Manager has summaries up to 15 episodes. Don't know how many episodes until the finale but this will go up to 15 episodes for sure. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
vievier said:
15 episodes is too short to tell this story... the love of Lor and Pang is just start :cry:
15th episode isn't the finale but this is what they have summaries up to. They usually attach finale to the episode but they didn't do so for episode 15. 

vievier

sarNie Egg
Hope this larkorn will as long as possible.. I think most of audience like to see the sweet/love scenes for Lor and Pang. But they spent too many EPs for Lor and Peun..