[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Has anyone mention that the little girl acting as the younger girl of Peang, she talks like or cries like that one main girl acted along side with Pong in Ngao Asoke.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need to watch this as soon as possible MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN that was sooooooooo touching she cried a river this MVmade sure make me want to watch it even more i will prepare my tissue box is only the MV and i was teary i love the GREAT LOVE STORY who end with sad end is like legend but you need the right people to make me want to watch it and pooklook and weir did their job perfectly , watching the MV made me think of quotes f sacrifice "sacrificing your happiness for the happiness of the one you love, is by far the truest type of love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F76Uornp1ZE

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I finally took the time to catch up with this lakorn and boy, I cried a river. Everything was perfectly executed from beginning to end. Congrats to Pordeecom and thanks again producing another great lakorn for us viewers. Most importantly, kudos to Pooklook for giving such a great performance and stabilizing her acting abilities. She was already so good in Reun Kalong but she's even better here. Her portrayal of E-Paeng and Cherry's acting in Hia Krating are the highlights of this year for me and I hope to see both actresses taking some awards home next year. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sadly i will not be able to do more gifs CH7 doesn't put the episode in their youtube chnnel so it will be hard for me to create gif 

anyway i will share my thoughts here

after that laugh i feel really sorry for pooklook her dad consider her as a back luck since her mother died while giving birth to her that's really cruel from him :cry: pookloo character look the type of person that how to say it very hilarious very impulsive in their talk and behave they express their happy and sad feeling naturally they don't think much like a little child  

ep 1 and already a kiss :ghehe:

that sister is like a wolf in goatskin soo scary she pretend to be sweet and sophisticate and prim but when she is alone she can kill a cat like a monster 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watching the movie version right now. Boy did this lakorn version executed every moment perfectly. I'm sure those moments were crucial moments from the author's story. Any who, Peuan in the movie is fugly. Lol. Paeng is much more beautiful. Haha. Both the lakorn and movie version has the younger sister being prettier or equally as pretty. 

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
do you know if someone is subbing the drama? i don't understand thai and i wish someone would subb it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sanda said:
do you know if someone is subbing the drama? i don't understand thai and i wish someone would subb it.
Sadly, no one subs for Thai lakorns anymore due to strict copyright regulations. Plus, an international subbing site known as Viki no longer allow fans to sub on their site. There are a few individuals who take up projects and sub on their own personal time but it's hard to find them.

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for your answer, but hope is the last to die. So, I keep hoping. Maybe someone will subb it.

guppii

sarNie Egg
I really want to see this lakorn but I don't understand Thai. Although Viki doesn't allow upload lakorn anymore, why no one doesn't try to make English soft-sub, that is the best idea for preventing copyright. I love Thai lakorn so I hope it will more popular someday.